Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 pm
Armageddon
User Image

Armageddon appeared in front of Lena, looking more bored than anything else. "Listen, kid," he told Dante. "If anyone's gonna kill this brat, it's me." he said and crossed his arms.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 pm
dante looked at him and called his troops off "ok you can kill her i only wanted to brake johns mind" he said as he turned around to face john

"oh ******** this is just bad" he said as he got ready to fight dante putting the knife and getting off the doorway

jack was walking back as he had draged holly back to his dorm he then saw armageddon "you mother ******** i going to kill you for what you did to my girl" he yelled pulling out a knife that was like the one john had  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:58 pm
Armageddon turned around and smirked at Jack. "Go ahead, kid." he said and let his black blades come out of his arms. "See if you can even touch me." he hissed. He remembered Lena and sent his blade through her stomach.

The demon roared in pain then reverted back to Lena. She coughed up some blood and tried to get the blade out of her.

"Lena!" Damian shouted and tried to run up to her, but was too weak to even walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm
john gave damian a peace of the door that he could use to help him walk he was then hit by all of dantes demons witch were attacking him with the knifes the dante started to slash at him with his sythe

jack ran up to armageddon but stoped when he saw john getting attack by alot of dantes troops  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Now it was Damian's turn to unleash all his powers. Angel wings stretched out of his back and pushed the demons away. Damian got in front of John and fought back against the demon. "Save...my sister...." he grunted and pushed back the wave of demons.

Armageddon took this to his advantage. He whispered something in Lena's ear then took her off his blade. The shadows climbed out of the ground and transformed her back into her demon self, only with Armageddon in control.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm
john got up and looked at damian "ok i will not fail you" he said as he ran past him and the demon till dante charged him only to be ran into by jack stabing his knife into his side he the stoped when he saw lena under armageddons control

dante ran at john with his sythe and was about to kill him but was hit in the side by jack and stabed in the ribcage he screamed as the spacal knife went into him he pulled it out and throwed it at john who cought the knife insted of takeing away his power it would help him he then throwed jack off him

jack was throw off dante and into a demon h pulled out his gun and shot it in the head the took a shot at another one  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm
Armageddon took a few steps back and let the shadows hide him. In his hand was a board that was usually meant to hold the strings of a puppet. He smirked and started moving the board around, excited to see his new toy in action.

Lena's demon tilted its head and slowly turned to John. Its claws began to extend, only this time they were dripping with poison. It paused then ran up to him with lightning speed, slashing at him every second.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm
john was able to block most of the slashes but could not block them all it knocked him back next to the portal that dante was walking into before closeing it he then looked at the wound and thought to him self i don't thonk i will make it but i must save herhe got up holding the wound and charged armageddon with his normal vampire shifter form changeing from a black to a powerful red light that followed his claws movements that were now engrave with the spell bound seal on them  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Armageddon was caught off guard and sent flying through a few trees. The puppet board flew out of his hand and in the middle of him and John. He got to his feet and wiped some blood from his mouth. "You'll regret that, kid." he growled and was about to move his hand, but noticed that there was no board in it. He growled and spotted the board away from him. He looked at John then started heading towards the board with incredible speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm
john looked at his claws both had the wrighting that could seal demons like the one lena had or kill demon gods like dante and possiby armageddon his turned into a shadow and poped up next to damian "i can stop lena from changeing for good but i don't know what it will do to her human form" he said as he show the wrighting on his claws to damian  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 pm
"That's...the problem...." Damian grunted and sliced a few soldiers in half. He took a breather and looked at John. "We've tried that before.... But the guy who gave her that demon.... He's strong." he said then looked at Armageddon. "Way stronger than Armageddon. I don't know what he did, but the more seals are put on Lena, the stronger and wilder her demon becomes." he said then did a back flip before a soldier could hit him. Conversation time was over.

The same went for Armageddon. He reached the puppet board and smirked as he began to twirl it again.

The demon lifted its head and charge for John, slashing at him with its poisonous claws or shooting hellfire at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm
john was hit every time she attacked him it knocked him to the ground he had a small thought and tryed to turn to a shadow but he was running low on energy so he used one of his claws to get him back up only to see lena charge him again but this time he did not block he his claw extend and going lenas demon self he the throwed her into the manson the took one last burst of speed chargeing armageddon with both claws out to stab him  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 pm
Armageddon didn't see John until he was right in front of him. He blocked the hit, but the puppet board broke from the impact, releasing Lena. Armageddon looked at the shards of his toy and clenched his fists. "Y'know what, kid?" he sneered and grabbed John by the throat then lifted him off the ground. "You're really starting to get on my nerves." he growled and let his free arm grow its black blade. A small smirk spread across his lips as the blade crackle with black electricity.

Damian pushed back a few more soldiers and ran to Lena. He kneeled next to her and let his wings shield them, but he was still taking some damage. He checked her wounds, nothing super bad except for that burn on her arm. She was breathing lightly, passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm
john just laughted when he made his blade flow with electricity "your not as smart as you look" he said as he changed into a shadow and poped up next to him ready to move if he need to or attack if he could  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm
Chains came out of the shadows and wrapped around John. "A word to the wise, or in your case dumb," Armageddon joked and looked over his shoulder, a deadly smile on his face. "Never use shadow magic against a shadow master." he said and sent the blade through John's stomach, the lightning traveling his body. He restraint the attack so it wouldn't kill the boy, but man would it hurt!

((gtg, byeee!!!))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games