Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:45 pm
((That works too... Forgive me and my friend, we don't use our brains as much as we should. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

*walks down to the principles office, noticing he has already left for the day*
''oh well i guess i can try again in the morning'' *sigh*

EmoFoxxeh

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 am
(-sigh- men are idiots x3)

As she continued her walk she passed a girl she hadnt seen before but ignored her since she had no meaning to her in the state she was in. Getting closer and closer to the outside the lioness started to revert back to her normal self. But once outside she completely collapsed onto the concrete floor. The small ball of light glowed from her collar and soon engulfed her whole body and not very long it began to vanish.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 am
The being took the hit and wenting fly into the air, it knew it couldnt win in its present state against , so it used the two's freindship to its advantage. The creature sttod back up on it's feet, "He is...My puppet...I control him....If I die...." The creature dug its claws into its own body and smirked, "He wil die..." A steady stream of crimson flowed out of its body as it callapsed onto the floor laughing, shortly after it began to revert itself back into it origanal form. Miles now laid flat on the floor unconcious, breathing heavily with a small puddle of blood forming around him....  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm
Axel stopped and frowned. "To commit suicide is to prove you are weak." He muttered, He took off his black vest and used it to cover up Miles's wounds. "Hang on." He told him, his eyes still an unnatural neon red. He picked up Miles and carried him to the nurses office. "Krystal, I need your help." He said pushing the door open with his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 pm
Krystal rushed over to Axel, and helped him lay Miles on a bed, "Oh my god...What happened?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm
"Honestly, I don't know." Axel said, his eyes returning to there electric blue state. He dug through one of his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. "Should we get an ambulance?" He asked not sure exactly how much medical experience she had.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 pm
Yes, do it quickly" She said as she began throwing medical supplies out on her desk. Miles began shaking as the blood seaped through the vest and onto bed, "No...No...Ambulance..." Krystal faced Miles, "But if we dont you could die" Miles lau silent on the bed, "Ok fine...Well do it his way" She said as she violently tore open some dressings. Krystal rushed over to miles and took off the bloody vest, she quickly replaced it with a clean dressing and applied pressure to it, there was a slight sense of pain in his face, (Oh my god...Ive never seen so much blood before) Krystal looked at Axel, "Come on! Give me a hand here!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DieF1228

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:47 pm
. Name: Montague Kingston
. Age: 17
. Orientation: Gay
. Race: Canis Lupis Lamia (Vampiric Grey Wolf)

*Hesitantly walks up to the scene from the front of the nurses office* "Ummm...Shouldn't we p-pressurize the w-wound first, then t-treat it with hydrogen peroxide? It should allow his surface blood t-to coagulate quicker, along with keeping his d-diastolic pressure down...And kill off any infections, of course..." *breathes deeply, shaking from the shock of the bloody floor*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:03 pm
Krystal looked at the kid and then at Axel, "Who the ell is this? Whatever just put prssure on this"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DieF1228

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:27 pm
"O-okay..." *Puts pressure on area* "I'm Montague, by the way. I'm new here...I was sent down to the nurse to get the medication for my Tourrette's...Oh!" *pulls a small shard of glass out of Mile's chest* "This was in his coronary artery. It's probably what made the bleeding so bad."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 pm
Axel shut his phone and took the shard from Montague. "See those holes in his chest. This shard of glass minimal damage compared it what actually happened." He hesitated thinking about what he had said then looked at Krystal. "The ambulance is on its way."

((I'm bbaaaaaaaack. xd ))  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Miles jerked foward, "NO! I SAID NO AMBULANCE! THEY CANT KNOW!" Krystal, frightened by his display, stepped backwards, Why is acting this this" Krystal looked at Axel, "Axel...please...tell me what happened" Krstal's eyes began to water up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:38 pm
Axel glanced from Miles to Krystal. "A friend of mine is coming with the ambulance, hopefully he can help shed some light on it. Until then, I'm not sure what to tell you."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 pm
"Well tell me something...I need to know what did this to him" Miles began coughing behind her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games