Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 pm
Luna yawned and laid down in the sand and closed her eyes
she was soon deep asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 pm
Damian laughed and moved Dragon aside then gave John a confused look. "Well, umm, I....Yeah, I would hope that I'm not knocked up." he mumbled and scratched his chin in confusion.

Jane started to laugh like crazy at Damian.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Crimson sighed and sat up looking at the two guys
" Something up..." Crimson asked  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm
"ya something is always up we have two people trying to kill us and the two hate me to hell and back now but other then that another day in funland" he said with a small bit of chear in his voice then looking ath the water  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:50 pm
Damian looked down at the new guy and squinted at him. "Who are you?" he hissed and moved to where he was sitting between the guy and his unconscious sister.

"Relax Damian," Jane sighed and scratched the back of her ear. "Your sis isn't wanted by every guy in the school, y'know." she said.

Damian blinked and glared at Jane. "You're right." he said and sat between her and Lena, still waiting for the guy's response.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:51 pm
" Name's Crimson Valentine...." he said clearing his throat
he stood being carefull not to wake his sister  

AloneinIce

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm
"damian you are to much of a hot head no onder your sister is like this she saves your a** so much" he said as he walked over to lean and looked at her wounds  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm
"Damian Foster." he said and glared at John. "Ah! Don't touch her!" he snapped.

"Ugh, what?" Lena mumbled and opened her eyes. Oh, she was at the beach. So that must mean that the mansion fight was just a dream...right? She glanced at John then at Damian. "Umm, what's going on?" she blinked, surprised that they weren't fighting.

"She lives!" Jane chuckled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:33 pm
Crimson smiled and waved at Lena a little bit
he yawned and stretched his long arms  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Lena tilted her head at the guy who waved at her. "Hi hi!" she smiled. "Umm, who are you?" she asked with a sweet smile.

Jane swatted Crimson's hand away from her. "Watch it." she hissed.

"You're awake!" Damian cheered and hugged his sister tightly. "Are you hurt? Don't look at that man over there, just focus on living!" he cried.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm
" Sorry..." Crimson said smiling and walking off leaving his sister laying the sand  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:51 pm
Lena squeaked and tried to get Damian off her. "Choking..." she gasped.

"Yo, lighten up!" Jane told Damain.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 pm
"lena thank god your ok don't want to lose a freind the day i get one" he said as he looked at her he then watched the other kid walk away "hey lena were your russain man"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 pm
Lena pulled herself away from Damian, giving him a victory smile, then looked at John. "Uh, last time I saw him he said to go to the beach." she mumbled and looked around. "He stood me up!" she fumed, even though she was the one who was late. "Little son of a biscuit!" she growled and winced a little when she felt a pain in her arm. She looked at her arm to see a burn on it. Her expression softened. So it wasn't a dream...

Mommy! Dragon giggled and hugged Lena.

"Language, young lady!" Damian frowned. He bit the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing at what Lena called Nikolai. He saw her notice her arm and frowned.

Jane followed Lena's gaze and gasped when she saw the burn. "My God," she breathed. "What happened?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 pm
john looked at the burn that he caused "sorry about that lena dante hand control of my mind" he said as he walked over to her and gave her a nightstick"go on and hit me i don't like attacking girls"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games