Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime_Manga_Teen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm
Extremely hungry, Zarya walked into the diner and sat in a booth towards the back. She was fixing a buckle on one of her boots when a waitress appeared. "I'll have a cheese burger, a large order of fries, and a chocolate milkshake." After a few odd looks at Zarya, the waitress left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikolai walked in, carrying Lena. he quickly sat her in a booth that was right above a girl that looked..oddly familiar. "whew, here we are!" he smiled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't act like everything's fine!" Lena huffed and crossed her arms. "You almost dropped me, like, three times!" she frowned and pouted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm
"sorry im not herculese....or at least Duke Nukem" he sighed and sat across from her, looking at Zarya. "she looks...oddly familiar..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm
She just rolled her eyes and laughed at him then followed his gaze to the girl. "Uh, maybe she knows you?" she said and waved over at her. "HEY!" she called out, but managed to get the waiter's attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm
A little later the waitress came with Zarya's super-size order. She looked at her oddly again and then left to tend to the new customers who had just come in. "Thanks," Zarya said sarcastically. Then she looked at the other two. She couldn't see the guy's face, but she could have sworn that it was Nikolai.  

Anime_Manga_Teen

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 pm
Nikolai suddenly got up and walked over to Zarya. "excuse me...but have we met befo....holy hell Zarya!?" he laughed and clapped his hands. "It IS you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm
Zarya was in mid-bite when Nikolai came up to her, "Whoah! I i oo Ikoai! (it is you Nikolai!)" Then she got up and gave him a hug. She swallowed and asked, How've you been?"  

Anime_Manga_Teen

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm
Lena was busy trying to explain to the waitress that she didn't mean to call her, but they both jumped when Nikolai clapped his hands. "Oh whoa! What?" she blinked and noticed that Nick went to see the girl. Huh, so they do know each other, she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 pm
He laughed and hugged her back "ive been great! how are you? how did you get out of the pitt? its been....what, ten years?" he laughed harder and hugged her tighter. "it is SO good to see you again!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anime_Manga_Teen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:36 pm
"It took forever to get out! I'm good, I'll be going to the Academy from now on," she started to laugh. "It's good to see you again too, I can't belive how you've grown! I haven't seen you since I was seven! I'm still taller than you though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm
he grunted and let go of hugging her. "yeah, I might be older but your deffinatly the taller one." he laughed and looked up slightly to see her face  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anime_Manga_Teen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Zarya laughed a little more then gestured to the girl he had come in with. "So who's she?" she asked while nudging his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 pm
he grunted "thats my, fiancee, Lena" he said and motioned for her to join them  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

Shinzo happily strolled in, reading his favorite book 'House of Leaves' as he was about to get some tasty-a** hash-browns, for some apparent reason, until he noticed a few old people he knew from awhile back.
" Hey Nick, Lena. It's been awhile. I think the last time was that large fight from...the Abandon Mansion that we were all in the same place? "
He asked, then noticed Zarya.
" Hhhmmm...you don't seem as familiar...I'm guessing new student? "
He asked in a questionable tone, closing his book and stashing it into his jacket pocket.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games