Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm
Shinzo walked over to Lena, giving a 'You clumsy goof' laugh.
He knelt next to her, a hand extended out to help her up.
" You never do have much good luck in anything, huh? "
He said, giving a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena glanced up at Shinzo's hand and grabbed it, getting up. "When it rains, it pours." she sighed and took her shoes off. "Well! This has been a fantastic day, if I do say so myself!" she laughed and picked her shoes up and then looked back at Shinzo. "Why're you here? Get hurt?" she asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 am
Nikolai shook his head. "apparently Hiro snapped..." he sighed. "Lena, im so sorry about this...i know its not my fault, but i know how close you guys were."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am
Shinzo patted his chest with his bare hands.
" I get shot up once in awhile. Trying to be a vigilante isn't easy. Guess I woke up here. That makes sense. "

He noted pacing around and fixing his hair a bit.

" I just didn't expect to see the massacre inside. Made me a bit angry. A lot of patients inside are hurt and some are probably broken beyond compare. Possibly even worse. "

He noted, cracking his neck to adjust to walking around after being out for so long.

" I honestly don't like the guy now. I work so hard to make sure good people don't end up in the hospital or morgue and he's going around doing that. It's a contradiction I tell ya... "

He noted, sighing and rubbing his head from frustration.

" Anyway, I hope you guys are alright. The massacre had me worried that the people I knew might be effected. Atleast he let you two off nicely. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:29 am

"Yeah, but hey, ya did your best, and that's all that matters." Lena smiled and pat him on the back then looked at Nikolai. "Don't worry about it." she said and looked at Shinzo and Nikolai. "C'mon, let's all just smile and forget about all this, eh?" she suggested with a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 am
Shinzo pondered it.
" Yeah, I guess your right. No point about worrying over something... "
He noted, dusting off his hands.
" I can go to the demon plains for some hunting later. We should just be having some fun now, eh? "
He said with his normal, casual smile to the two.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:48 am

"Yeah, well I'm going to pass out from this crazy day in three..... two......" and with that, Lena fell down, completely unconscious from her physically and emotionally exhausting day.

((gtg, byeee!!!))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 am
User Image

Hiro's light copy walked in when Lena passed out, sighing as he walked to the top level of the hospital, where the patients were injured as well as the nurses and doctors. He snapped his fingers, light flowing throughout the room, healing everybody.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:58 am
Shinzo gave a raised eye-brow of surprised and confusion.

" Da ********? "

the fact that cops and other street thugs were around, leaving her unconcious and on the ground in front of a hospital was most likely bad.
Picking her up, he carried her back into the direction her dorm was at. or was it that way? Oh damn... This might be awhile...
On the way, he looked behind him, seeing lights shine similar to that man's power. Whoever he was, he wasn't that bad. He smiled in satisfaction as he continued to carry the unconscious woman he only met frequently back to her supposed dorm room.

[ Exits scene to my dorm? ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm
Armageddon

A portal of darkness ripped open in front of the hospital, a dark red-haired, disgruntled man walked out and dragged a worried boy with an unconscious girl in his arms out. "... Would you shut up already, kid?" the demon snarled at the boy and pushed him forward a few steps. "I'm not your guardian angel, take care of your damn business." he yelled. And with that, he turned around to leave until the boy grabbed his arm.

"N-No." Dragon frowned, trying to balance Alice in one arm while keeping Armageddon where he was. "Please, don't leave. I'm sorry." He lowered his head for a minute then looked back at him, his huge eyes turning gold. "C-Can you stay with us?"

Armageddon's eye twitch. Damn innocent guilt!! "Fine." he muttered and pulled his arm out of Dragon's grasp. He couldn't understand this, usually he'd kill a kid for trying this act on him, so why was he listening to the brat in front of him?! Maybe he just reminded him of his son... He didn't know whether to be okay with that or disgusted, but he was leaning towards disgusted.

User Image
Dragon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Nightshade
The elemental gave a soft sigh as he stared up at the hospital building. "its been a while since i was here...." he mumbled, looking to Inna with a warm grin. "c'mon... lets go and get things set up..."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

"Of course, darling," purred Inna as he followed close after. Seeing a few doctors and nurses staring at them, the soldier let himself put a bit of space between them. "Night, do they know about...your preference?" he whispered.

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"does it matter if they do?" night asked as he pulled Inna back, a smile on his face. the doctor gave a small smile as the came up to the main desk and he leaned on the counter looking at a young girl of about 22 who's red hair was up in a ponytail while she surfed the internet.
"hey pumpkin! still looking for that perfect guy on those dating sites?" he teased, a smirk on his face

User Image
the redhead blinked at his voice and looked up at him with vivid pink eyes. "oh my gosh Nightshade! you're back!" she squealed, hugging him over the counter. "hm? and who's this? " she hummed, leaning in to whisper to him "he's cute. is he yours?" she chuckled, eyeing inna up and down with a light smirk.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

Inna blushed, hiding behind Night. "I'm Inna...nice to meet you."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"yes, pumpkin, he's mine. hands off~" night chuckled softly as he ruffled her hair.
"oh poop" the girl pouted and then smiled at inna. "nice to meet you inna, i'm Rachelle." she hummed before getting serious. "let me guess, you're here for more bandages for that war, aren't you?"
"yeah... but we're also here to see if inna can get a job.." he hummed.
User Image

Mayah Playah
swapping to phone~

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games