Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:12 pm
Tsuliria's eyes widened as she felt a warm light consume her as her body began to glow.
Hearing Jazz's words she looked down at her chest before looking back at Reaper who was staring at her surprised at her transformation.
"This never leaves the underworld," she said back to him.

Her left eye took on a white glow as her right one turned black, her wings flapped behind her causing feather's to fall and hovered around the combined souls.

Reaper grinned and held his hand out causing Greed to appear in his hand, a black glow appeared in his other hand before his hand gripped a red hilt.
A large black broadsword shot up the hilt as a dark glow hovered around the ragged edges of the blade.
"It's about time I ended this. Greed and Wrath should be enough to finish it."
Tsuliria looked at Wrath before crossing her arms in front of her the white Levaethan scythe in her right hand.
"We end this now."
She pulled her arms apart as a dark scythe appeared in her right hand, it was her scythe accept it had a white chain around it.
She brought both scythes to her side before jumping into the air, turning she dived down at Reaper's her feather's falling around her.

"Oh now things are getting interesting!"
Reaper jumped up at them his body glowing with a red glow as Tsuliria's body let out a light and dark glow before the two collided.
A giant explosion of light and dark mixed with red filled the arena tearing apart the benches and forcing the souls to run as the statues of the champions were destroyed as they were caught in the blast.

Tsuliria landed on the edge of what remained of the wall and held her hands out the scythes vanishing from her grip.
"Lavaethan's Shadow."

Reaper hovered in the air a cross of light and darkness across his body.
"Consumes all."
The cross exploded as Reaper screamed as light and darkness ripped his body apart in a giant release of energy.

Tsuliria turned to see Reaper fall towards the ground before falling into the crater created by the clash.
She hovered down into the hole and stared down at Reaper as he stared back up at her.
His clothing was ripped and he had thousands of cuts across his skin each letting off their own glow of dark and light.
"Guess you got me..."
The hellfire from the door slowly faded as Reaper chuckled.
"It was fun...."

Tsuliria knelt down sitting on her knees before pulling Reaper's head into her lap, he stared up at her and smiled a little bit before closing his eyes.
"....everything you did to me....everything you took away...and you can still smile like that...I hated it...I hated that smile...."
Reaper remained silent but opened his eyes.
"....I wanted to kill you...I thought this moment would make me happy."

Something wet hit Reaper's cheek, he noticed tears falling from Tsuliria's eyes before she closed them.
"Why am I sad then? I...I wanted this..."

Reaper smiled and reaching up wiped her tears before letting his hand fall, he closed his eyes before his breathing stopped a small smile across on his face.
Tsuliria remained still and pet Reaper's hair, she closed her eyes as his body slowly dissipated into the air until nothing was left.

Tsuliria stood up dusting off her outfit before pulling her wings in.
"Comment and die Jazz."
Tsuliria brought her emotionless face forward once more and walked towards the gate.
The gate flew open a bright light shining from it, Tsuliria looked into the light before walking into it the doors slamming afterward

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora's eyes widened as the debris slammed into her sending her flying into the distance before hitting the ground.
When she went to get up one more piece of debris landed on her.
Kalan coughed as blood ran down his face, he looked at Mirela before reaching towards her.
"W-why...."
The illusion faded causing the area to ripple showing Flora sitting diagonally a few feet away sipping tea before she vanished.

Another Flora appeared before turning into a Luck who grinned at Mirela as he pulled out a black pocket watch.
"Hey babe, how's it going?"
He grinned before dashing towards her spinning his pocket watch.
Another Flora appeared before shifting into a Mirela holding a black love with pink stripes and cracked heart at the top of it, black wings came off the heart.
The Mirela looked at the other Mirela before her pupils shrank as she brought her bow up, her outfit entirely black a toothy grin forming on her face.
"Don't die too quickly now!"
Another Flora appeared before a Hana appeared, she smiled at Mirela before speaking as fire surrounded her.
"Mirela come to mommy would you. I have something I want to give you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan's eyes slowly opened before he sat up, he was back in the office in the same bed.
He noticed Rai sitting next to him, the two's eyes met before Rai spoke.
"You...have to be the most idiotic man I've ever met."
Kalan lowered his head and looked at his sheets before gripping them.
"Yet you're still one of the most honorable men I've ever met."

Kalan looked at Rai before he stood up and walked over to his window, he folded his hands behind his back.
"The guards came here, thankfully I had already cleaned the blood off you and the sword."

Rai turned to Kalan and shook his head letting out a small sigh.
"One of the guy's you killed was the son of a very powerful man. Those three have been causing trouble for months so not many miss them...however the guards won't leave it alone thanks to that man."

"Sometimes you do crazy things for love...."
Rai's eyes widened hearing Kalan's words but he chuckled and nodded.
"That is true....
Rai walked over to Kalan and took off his glasses before wiping them.
"Still, murder is murder so lay low for a little."
Kalan nodded in agreement and swung his legs over the bed before standing up, he held his head still sightly dizzy as Rai handed him his stuff.
He kept the sword from him however and put it in his closet.
"Your wedding's coming up in a few months right. I wouldn't do stuff like this anymore."
Kalan let out a sigh and smiled in agreement.
"I'll do my best not too get into any trouble from here on."

Rai pat his shoulder and walked into the other room, Kalan watched him go before putting his stuff back on.
Once he finished he walked over to the bed and pulled the curtain back, his eyes widened as he noticed Lana's eyes were open.

Kalan and Lana walked side by side down the street, neither had talked since they left Rai's office.
Lana's face was blank while Kalan kept glancing over at her.
After a small breath and silent words of encouragement he started to talk when he felt something.

Looking down he noticed Lana intertwine her fingers with his, Kalan looked over at her to see a smile on her face.
"You...you heard everything didn't you?"
Lana gave a small nod.
"Do you...hate me?"
Lana shook her head and squeezed his hand before speaking.
"We're going to be spending the rest of our lives together, through good and bad times...I don't approve of what you did...but I'll stay by you until the end. Besides we've come this far right?"

Kalan felt a weight lifted from his heart before turning to her, he leaned forward and placed his lips against her as he closed his eyes.
Lana wrapped her arms around Kalan's neck before the two broke the kiss, Kalan closed his eyes lingering near Lana.
"I love you so much...."
Lana smiled causing Kalan to smile as the two embraced each other.

Lana's eyes shot open before she pushed Kalan back, Kalan watched as a sword pierced Lana through her stomach before it was ripped out.
"NO!"
Lana fell to the ground as crimson started pouring from her, Kalan looked up to see Kalson breathing heavily.
"I missed," he said looking at Kalan. "That was meant for you!"
Kalson ran at Kalan and raised his sword, however Kalan moved his hand back to his waist and pulled out a dagger before cutting Kalson across his throat.
Kalson dropped his sword and fell to the ground before Kalan stabbed the dagger into his eye.

He quickly turned and ran over to Lana before lifting her into his arms, he moved a bang out of her eyes as he looked at the blood coming from her.
"We gotta get you to Rai. It'll be okay I'll carry you and-"
Lana reached up and placed her hand on Kalan's cheek before shaking her head.
"I wont' make it."
"Don't say that I can get you there. We'll go and he'll fix you and-"
"Kalan..."
Kalan closed his mouth as tears started dripping on Lana, he hugged her and closed his eyes trying to hold in the tears.
"...find happiness.....please find it....Kalan...."
Kalan opened his eyes and looked at Lana, he nodded at her words feeling her warmth start to leave her.
"Good....I know you can...your my hero right....I love you...."
Lana's eyes slowly closed before her hand fell, Kalan caught it and shook Lana.
"Lana..."
Kalan released her hand and shook her once more, still no response.
Kalan shook his head and lowered it as he hugged Lana closed to him.
"No...no...no please...no...Lana.....Lana!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 pm
'I'm trying...' Mirela's eyes softened as she watched the false Kalan reach toward her. Gritting her teeth, she began to remind herself that none of it could be real. When the illusion faded and the Luck appeared, Mirela ended the trill which launched all of the spears at once, the tornado breaking apart moments later. "Stop toying around with me!"

Mirela pushed down her emotions as they tried to surface. When the false version of herself appeared, her eyes narrowed. "This is getting to be a bit much..." Taking a few steps back, Mirela prepared to start a new melody until the sight of a false Hana caught her gaze.

"M-Mother..." Her face paled and her eyes grew wide, tears welling up inside them. "N-No... No!" Clutching onto Love, Mirela could feel her legs begin to grow weak. "This... This isn't real... Its not her.... You are not my mother!" The emotional pain was beginning to overwhelm her. Fighting the face of Kalan had been bad enough, now she was being forced to fight the faces of another friend, her mother, and herself.

Sliding her bow across Love's strings, Mirela tried to re-focus on the situation. She needed to end this, and fast. "This is it!"

The melody started out soft and somewhat haunting. Vines made up of green energy began to rapidly grow around the feet of the false Hana and the false Mirela. The vines tried to catch up to the Luck, growing and chasing him as he dashed toward Mirela.

'Please, someone help me...' Mirela wasn't entirely sure how long she would be able to keep her composure when it came to fighting the faces she had come to know and love.

While waiting for the vines to latch onto each copy, Mirela shifted the melody into a more chaotic one like before. 'I hope this works.' As she played, Mirela picked up the tempo as she moved it into a crescendo. More energy began to form along the ground and pick up into spirals, much like her last attack before with the tornado.

Continuing her attack, Mirela's eyes grew slightly wide as three large tornadoes formed instead of the single one. They weren't as large in size as the previous one, but they were just as violent. The ground began to tremble as debris began to fly in each direction once again.

Mirela then proceeded to maneuver through the debris once more. This time it was a little more difficult for her, but her movements still proved to be quite graceful. After evading the flying debris, Mirela stayed far from her ongoing attack. Lowering her bow, her eyes narrowed slightly. "Please stop this, I'll stop at nothing to get to Kalan."

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Another Kalan appeared and started laughing as the debris flew towards the copies, there was a small distortion causing the debris to miss the Luck.
"Ah is babe upset?!"
The Luck stopped before opening his pocket watch a black glow forming from it, a piece of debris slammed into him sending him into the ground.

The Hana unleashed a large ball of fire breaking through most of the debris, however one hit her head causing blood to run down her face.
The Hana looked at Mirela her eyes narrowing.
"You would hit your own mother!"
Seven more Hana's appeared laughing at Mirela before one more figured lifted from the ground.

Her red hair fluttered in the wind as Mirela's old violin formed in her hand, the figured looked up revealing Nola's face.
"Murderer......" the Nola said her expression blank.
Crimson covered her face before the illusion snapped for a moment Nola's face twisting sideways before reverting back to it's original shape.

The other Mirela chuckled and brought her bow across the strings, however, before her attack could go through a large rip appeared in reality.
Seconds later everything around Mirela crumbled and fell like shards of glass before the buildings and street returned.

Kina stood a few feet away holding Pet's case, her fist forward as Flora laid a few feet away.
Kina stood up and turned towards Mirela shaking off her hand.
"Mirela...you've been standing in that same spot for awhile now...shouldn't you be chasing Kalan."

Pet walked up next to Mirela before nodding and pointing ahead.
"She trapped me in the same illusion. Hurry Kalan's scent is that way."

Flora glared at Kina before fading into a mist and moving into an alleyway, Kina watched her go but didn't move.
"I can feel my sister nearby again, so I'm going to look for her."
Kina turned back towards Mirela a purple butterfly floating past her face.
"Mirela...please bring Kalan back. I'd like to be with my whole family again. I'm counting on you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan opened his eyes as the memory faded, he met Kailos' grinning face as he built red energy around his arms.
"Kalson," Kalan said his eyes narrowing.
Kailos laughed and clapped his hands before slamming his fist into the palm of his hand.
"Correct," Kailos said grinning. "Now I'm going to pay you back for killing me."
Straw fell from Kalan's hands before forming into two straw swords, Kailos smiled and moved his foot back getting into a fighting stance.
"Why don't we finish this once and for all Kalan!
"No."
Kailos lowered his fist confused as Kalan turned fully towards him, he saw a sadness lingering in his eyes.
"What do you mean 'no' we're finishing our fi-"
"I feel sorry for you Kailos. You're given a second chance at life and you waste it trapped in the past."

Kailos' eyes narrowed at Kalan as a red aura circled his body, a yellow one started surrounding Kalan before he spoke again.
"Lana is dead...I can't change that. I'm going to kill you not because of what you did...but to free you from your pain."
Kailos' eye twitched before he took a step forward creating a small crater with his step.
"I'm going to rip your limbs off for the murder of my friends. Then I'll beat you until you breathe no more for killing me Kalan!"
Kalan spun his straw swords as his aura lifted higher into the air with Kailos' causing the two to mix into each other.
"I will free you from the past Kailos!"
"I'll stain these walls with your remains Kalan!"

The two yelled before dashing at each other, in their eyes they saw their old selves as their aura's exploded with the fire of the their souls.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm
A soft breeze wafted over the field where Karma had been slain, the calm atmosphere bringing the calm before the storm. Jazz slowly sat up as he felt the weight of his body, his heart pounding in his chest as he blinked, reaching up to rub his eyes. He took in a deep breath as he smelled the fresh air. Before moving, Jazz noticed a warm feeling in his right hand. As he looked down, his brow sunk, letting out a soft sigh of aggravation as he felt Tsuliria's hand on his.

"I hate you Reaper...did you have to lay us in this position...?"

Jazz stood, his gaze to the skies as a black shadow hovered over the world. The black lightning filling the skies as an ominous feeling loomed over the two.

"That...doesn't look good."

Over the remains of the tattered mountain, a loud thunderous boom filled the fields and all of capital. The dark blanket ripped open over the mountain as a giant ominous being began to form in the clouds. The beast was massive as it serpentined through the clouds. From the center of the rift, a lone person floated down, the earth ripping open under them. As the earth plunged into darkness, four massive crosses, stained as black as night, slammed into the world. One fell over the capital, the buildings disintegrating as the cross plunged into the ground. A smile came over the small figures face as she came closer to the ground below. As she drew closer, a black mist covered the ground, it's dark shadow filling the remains of the city, red eyes peering from the smoke.

"Dear Brother...Your incompetence was inevitable, now I am free to destroy this wretched place and make them pay for their actions."

As the four crosses touched down, the earth shook, the black veil of Judgement encasing the life of every living being. As the black beasts rose from the mist, a single cry could be heard as the heavens were torn asunder. Rain had rolled in as the deities wept for the earth.

"Well...seems we're not done yet.."

Jazz looked to the heavens, his eyes glowing as the darkness set in. As the heroes looked on in terror, the end of the world was slowly setting in around them.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:07 pm
(And with that we end the fourth chapter. I'll be posting first for this chapter as Akina so she can explain the situation and let's just assume that none of the major characters (I.e. Jazz, Tsuliria, Kalan, Kailos) have all met up with Mirela after the blast as to make this easier on everyone. If this doesn't work for anyone, let me know and we'll figure something out.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm
Akina's eyes widened in terror as Judgment made her descent to earth, the black cross covering the debris in shadows as the black mist surrounded the group. Looking around she counted the heads to make sure no one died in the blast. Inae, Pet and Kina were all with her as they met up with Mirela who was dumbfounded to the whole situation. Akina gave a sigh as she was once again babysitting, a man with furry arms catching her eye didn't please her as well.

"We were afraid of this...Judgment is the deity of well...judgment. If we let her go unattended, then the world as you know it will be destroyed. Our first task is to take out those crosses, if she activates them we're doomed. That won't be easy given the amount of Diminished in the area...but we're all that's left..."

A small chuckle rang out as two glowing red eyes, different than the one's of the diminished walked towards the group. As the shade lifted from his face, Alexander made his way into the group, a large case with a blood seal on the side following behind him.

"It seems that you are as useless as I thought you were. This power...these beasts...I will beat them and make them my own."

Alexander smiled as he adjusted his glasses, the shadows seemingly moving behind him as the group was slowly surrounded by diminished.

The foul creatures under Judgment's control...the diminished, residual memories of great sadness or death manifested in a physical body. The city were crawling with the lowest form of these beasts, the scavengers. These beasts take orders from any other higher ranking Diminished, yet have a bloodlust that is unsatisfiable. The diminished are unlike anything the world has seen as they move in large packs, each adorned with black wings so that they may take to the sky if needed to kill their prey.

"We're gonna have to fight our way out of this....let's split up and take out the crosses before things get worst. Mirela, was it? go with your sister to the center of town, be careful...the beasts will swarm you because you possess a weapon of Virtue...please be safe. Kina? Take your servant and start breaking their numbers, it's the only way we'll be able to come out of this. As for me...I cannot interfere with the matters of earth, I'm under strict orders."

"Figures..barking orders only to be as useless as the emissary and her pet midget. I'll be taking that useless bag of pelt over there if you don't mind, we'll handle the cross in the next town over."

"It would be wise not to talk to my wife like that now that our orders have been fulfilled. I'm now free to beat that little head of yours into the ground."

Zeros walked out of an alleyway, his eyes glowing brightly as a struggling diminished burst into black mist in his hands. A large grin came over his face as Akina realized what that meant. Her son had survived. As the final act of the world began, the heroes began their quest to save all of humanity. Alexander grabbed Yama and drug him away, their destination...The village Reaper began his onslaught.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 pm
Tsuliria wiped her hand on her outfit glaring over at Jazz before she looked up at the sky before her eye twitched at the sight.
Looking past the giant beast currently moving through the clouds and the figure floating down from the heavens, she noticed a giant black cross in the distance.
Feeling the familiar burning and cutting of her chains she reached down and rubbed her wrist.
"Fix one problem gain another," she said opening and closing her hand.

Tsuliria reached up and squeezed the bridge of her nose, she thought these sort of things would die with Reaper.
"Liria."
Tsuliria's eyes widened for a moment hearing Kina's voice echo in her head, she crossed her arms under her chest considering it an invasion of privacy before continuing.
"What is it Kina?"

Tsuliria went silent as Kina explained what Akina had just talked to them about, Tsuliria let out a small sigh before nodding and responding.
"Be careful Kina."
"You too Liria. Oh also-"

Tsuliria remained silent before her face went red, she leaned her head to the side regaining her composure before clearing her throat.
She turned to Jazz before speaking pointing towards the sky.
"Judgment has apparently descended to earth, and she's placed crosses down that if activated will...well doom us if they activate. I'm not sure why or how but apparently some woman in a weird robe just told Kina this."

Tsuliria pointed over at a cross in the distance before turning back to Jazz.
"I'm not sure what I can really do to them but standing around won't solve anything either. What are you going to do Jazz?"

Kina crossed her arms and though upset she let out a small sigh before turning towards Pet.
Pet was staring at Alexander as he dragged Yama away from the group before turning back to Kina.
"Seems we have a job to do then."
Pet nodded her head and Kina smiled before turning and looking at Mirela and Inae.
"We'll help you break through the forces then we'll separate and move to one of the other crosses providing help where needed."
Kina held her hand out causing her giant butterfly to appear, she climbed onto it before Pet summoned Cerberus.
She pet his side before jumping onto him and climbing up to one of the heads sat down.
"We should get moving," Kina said smiling. "If Ms...." Kina trailed off not knowing Akina's name but looked at her to indicate who she meant.
"If she's correct then it's probably best we not waste time. The sooner we take care of this the sooner I can find my sister. We'll go ahead and meet you at what was the entrance to the town."
Pet looked over at Mirela and pointed towards the cross.
"On the other side of town, it's faint but Kalan's scent is coming from that direction. Once we enter town I won't be able to track anyone, a strong scent is coming from the town."

Kina and Pet turned forward before moving towards what was once the Capital.
Kina could feel Tsuliria was close but she didn't like the thought of leaving Mirela alone with these 'Diminished' that woman talked about.
She smiled a little bit and closed her eyes.
"Liria's strong enough to handler herself."
Her smile faded as the two started nearing the town, Pet's eyes narrowed as she felt a familiar energy flowing from the town.
"Kalan you'd better be okay too," Kina mumbled.

"Stop hurling horses at me!"
Kailos stood a few feet from Kalan holding up a carriage with the horse attached over his head.
Kalan stood with his arms extended a few feet away breathing heavily as a horse ran off behind him.

Kalan looked past Kailos at the Capital...well what was left of the capital before thinking back.
"Let's see...I ran at Kailos...then there was an explosion. After that pain followed probably from that punch...then I was in the field...and now there's a giant cross where the Capital once was."

Kalan put his hand to his head confused about what was going on, however his attention was diverted as a carriage flew at his face.
He rolled out of the way as it crashed where he once stood, the horse neighed before getting up and running off.
"Kailos hold on two seconds! There's a giant cross where we once were!"
"Your point," Kailos said punching the earth.
Cracks formed in the ground before Kailos dug his hand into and lifted a chunk of earth over his head.
"My point is maybe we should put our differences aside till we at least find out what that thing is?"
"Nope."
"What?! That thing might be dangerous and it's bigger than that Yosliv guy!"
"Don't care."
Kalan put his hand over his face before running his hand through his hair. He looked past Kailos and back at the giant black cross, slightly glad that Kailos had punched him.
He was also glad the straw cushioned most of the blow.

He wanted to try and find Mirela since she was in the town before it fell, however a very angry and strong man with a vendetta against him was in his way.
"Please be okay," Kalan mumbled.
He looked back at Kailos who glared at him as their eyes met, Kalan let out a small sigh before speaking.

"Do you really hate me that much that even this doesn't faze you."
A giant chunk of land flew past Kalan's face causing the wind to blow his hair back, Kalan reached up and wiped some dirt off his face.
"I'll take that as a yes."

Kalan quickly turned and started running away from Kailos and the cross, Kailos quickly chased after him building energy into his arms.
"Get back here Kalan!"
"I don't want to be anywhere near that cross, something's not right here."
"Stop making excuses and fight me!"
"Look up at the sky! It's ominous and it wasn't like that five minutes ago!"
Kailos didn't respond and continued chasing after Kalan.
"Can I not get on break!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 am
Mirela had remained quiet throughout the entire explanation. As everyone went to part ways, Mirela turned her head into the direction that Pet had pointed. Feeling her heart grow heavy, Mirela stared off into the distance as she could only hope that Kalan was still alive and well. 'Kalan... Please, please be alright. I'll... I'll see you again soon.'

Gently wiping away a few small tears from her eyes, Mirela turned to face Inae after Pet and Kina had gone. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of Inae drawing two cards from her pouch and raising them to her chest.

"Combination. Tarot II & IX - The High Priestess and The Hermit."

The two cards began to glow immensely as each summon was brought forth. First, a small cross began to form in mid-air, made completely out purple mist. From there, the mist began to rise, forming the upper body of a fully-robed woman. Beneath the cross, the mist began to cascade, forming the rest of the robes. The misty figure of the High Priestess shifted behind Inae as a tall wall of purple mist began to form off to the right of the two sisters.

Through the mist came a bright, purple light. It moved towards the two, slowly and steadily. Soon, a tall, wispy, fully-cloaked and hooded man emerged from the mist behind the light, and it was then made clear that the light was coming from a lantern that was held in his possession. In his free hand was a long staff. The wispy figure of The Hermit took his place in between Mirela and Inae.

"Mirela... The world will soon be no more. We'll be fighting... Here and now. I don't care if you want to do your best to save everyone. If you can't hold a promise to your own family then you have no place trying to defend others," Inae spoke as she walked away from The Hermit to get a better look at Mirela, The High Priestess following behind her. "You can't escape your fate any longer."

Mirela shook her head slightly. "Inae, now isn't the ti--" Her words were cut off as she found herself on the ground after a strong flash of light. "What...?"

Inae chuckled to herself. "Fight, or let everyone you care about perish. Its your call, Sis." She watched as Mirela stood up off of the ground. "Although, I doubt you would want to let your loved ones down. Isn't that right?"

Keeping her mouth shut, Mirela gave a nod. Raising her bow to Love and shifting into a stance, Mirela began to play. She slid the bow across the strings as she played, never keeping her eyes off of Inae, even as she prepared to create the base of her attack.

The cross on The High Priestess's chest began to glow a little, causing Inae to chuckle. "Spears? You're going to have to try harder." Smirking, Inae watched as Mirela was knocked back against what was left of a wall, finding the look of confusion and pain on her face to be extremely entertaining. Hearing Mirela's cries of agony brought a devilish smile to the small girl's lips.

As she watched Mirela calmly walk closer to her, Inae began to speak. "Oh, Mirela! I can see it now! All of your so-called friends and companions shunning you! All because you couldn't fight your little si-- Agh!!!" Inae shrieked as she was sent flying into the ground, blood trickling down her face. "You... You kicked me..."

Mirela lowered her leg to its original position and stood up straight. "Enough, Inae. We were given a job to do and we need to do it. I promised that I would fight you but humanity is more important. Now let's go."

Inae narrowed her eyes as she rose to a stand, The Hermit quickly fading away. "You're going to pay for that. I may have damaged your pretty face but that's no reason for you to damage mine! Mirela... Prepare to deal with the consequences of your actions!" Drawing another card from her pouch, Inae held it up in front of her as The High Priestess moved to be by her side.

'I'll have to make this fast... Looks like there's no avoiding this. I'm sorry... Kalan... Everyone... You'll have to wait a little while longer.' Moving into playing position, Mirela simply shook her head at Inae. "This will be over, soon. I can't let humanity suffer, Inae!"

"I hear plenty of words spilling from your mouth, none of them actually matter. Give me your all, Mirela. Prove to me that the woman that killed our father is not just a complete waste of my time!"  

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 pm
Jazz turned as his eyes met the massive cross that lay far off in the distance. His eyes began to glow softly as a smirk came over his face.

"Seems we've got a party to crash, eh Tsuliria? I'll head for that one.."

Jazz slowly began to walk away, his bare arms letting off a soft ethereal glow as Loyalty began to react to the mist. As he left Tsuliria behind, one thing crossed his mind, the one thing that made him smile through the darkness that was raining down on the world.

"Yo Liria...Don't die ok, you've got a sister to return to."

"There's light in you...maybe stronger than my own...Kina would be happy to know you're still in there.....Liria."

Jazz walked away, his happy demeanor matching the snappy tune he whistled as he made his way into the seemingly dark afternoon.

The black sky loomed ominously over the earth as a large altar erected itself from the tattered ruins of the mountains. The earth shook as black lightning struck the top of the altar, illuminating the stage that would hold the destruction of the world. Sitting upon a throne, a young girl with long pitch black hair sat. The eye patch that adorned her right eye bore a cross, the symbol of the worlds destruction. A small smile formed as the large black beast serpentined through the black clouds, only it's body visible to the earth below.

"Soon....Soon Cataclysm...my dearest pet..."

The words rolled from her tongue as smoke puffed from her mouth, the cold chill of death hanging in the air atop the massive altar. Judgment sat, four shaded figures all standing erect, guarding the base of this most evil place.

Zeros smirked as he and Akina made their way into the dilapidated city. Zeros' wings were drawn for all to see as Akina had two small black wings adorning her back, their dark feathers ruffling softly in the wind.

"It's been awhile since you've fought, you sure you can handle this?"

"I'm sure...we've got to clear the way for the younger ones, their the only one's that can break the balance in this war."

Akina looked down for a moment, a small sigh leaving her as she thought of Jazz, praying he was safe. As she pushed her emotions aside, she raised her head to reveal her pitch black eyes. As she gazed into the city, blue figures crawled through the streets, their aura's screaming out. Her body was soon covered in a blue aura as she and her husband walked forward, there only job to decimate the demons hiding in the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:33 am
Tsuliria glanced back at Jazz for a moment before turning forward.
"....good luck Jazz...."
Tsuliria broke into a sprint making her way back to the old village, she jumped in the air before turning her body, a small explosion of darkness left her body before her scythe appeared.
Tsuliria sat on the scythe before it burst forward leaving a small trail of darkness behind it.
Lifting high into the air she gripped her scythe as her eyes narrowed a little as she drew closer to the village.
"These things irritate me."

Tsuliria felt memories start to stir as she made her way to the village, Linora's smile flashed in her mind causing her to shake her head.
"I'll give you a proper burial once this is all over."

Kina and Pet jumped off their summons causing them to vanish before walking into the remnants of the village.
Pet looked up at Kina as the two continued walking, Kina turned and looked down at her causing Pet to avert her gaze.
Kina smiled a little but it faded as she felt something scurry nearby before she felt eyes fall on her.
"Pet...do you feel that?"
Pet nodded as looked around the area, she started to speak when she felt a sudden spark in her power causing her aura to brighten for a moment.
Putting her hand on her chest Pet stopped for a moment, Kina looked back at her before stopping and turning to her.
"Everything alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm a little concerned though....where are the diminished that woman spoke of?"

Kina's butterflies hovered around her as her eyes scanned the remains of the village.
"I'm not sure....but keep your guard up. We have to clear a way for Mirela and Inae."
"Why can't we just take it out ourselves?"
"Well the woman seemed to know what was going on, so we'll clear a way. It'll help Mirela and we can help people still trying to escape."
Pet nodded and summoned her book as the two started walking again.
"Let's keep looking then," Kina said letting a butterfly rest on her shoulder.
Pet nodded in agreement and followed beside Kina.

Kalan raised a straw barrier before Kailos' fist came in contact with it, Kalan flew back sliding through the forest, he went through a few bushes before rolling back onto his feet.
Kailos grinned and reaching over gripped a tree with one hand. The red aura circled around his arm before he lifted it up roots and all.
Gripping it with both hands he took a few steps before hurling it at Kalan.
Kalan's eyes widened before he turned and ran away from the pursuing tree, he weaved through the branches and jumped over bushes as the tree slid close behind him.

Kalan quickly dived out of the way as he entered a wide field causing the tree to slide past him before coming to a stop.
Kalan let out a small sigh before standing up, however he saw a foot flying towards him, Kalan raised a small barrier as it slammed into him sending him flying back before skidding along the ground.
Kalan groaned as he looked up before seeing Kailos standing over him.
"It's futile Kalan."
Kailos lifted his foot before slamming it on Kalan's chest, he grinned as he pushed down as Kalan tried to lift his foot off.
"Out of straw are we?"
Kalan glared at him which made Kailos laugh as his smile widened.
"What should I rip off first, your arm...maybe your leg?"

A small smile formed on Kalan's face before a chuckle escaped from him, his chuckle then developed into laughter which made Kailos arch his brow.
"What's the matter with you?"
"You fell for it."
"What?"
Kalan pointed behind him, Kailos looked up to see a horse stable in the distance.
"That's my old work place...can you guess what's there?"

Kalan's eyes let off a yellow glow before an explosion of straw flew out of the stable, Kailos's eyes widened as a horizontal whirlwind of straw slammed into him before Kalan sent it spiraling into the air.
Kailos screamed as the straw cut him as Kalan guided the whirlwind with his hand as he brushed himself off with his other hand.

"I have someone to go back too...so I can't let you get in my way Kailos."
Kalan jumped into the whirlwind and started running up the straw towards Kailos, holding his hands out they came into contact with two pieces of straw before he formed into two straw swords.

Once he neared Kailos he jumped of the straw at Kailos and cut him as he flew past him, turning he pushed off another piece and cut through him once more.
Kalan continued cutting through Kailos as his speed increased the straw continually cutting Kailos. The came in contact with different parts of Kailos' body as Kalan continued jumping from straw to straw cutting Kailos each time he passed by him.

Kalan jumped onto the top most straw and jumping down cut through the whirlwind and Kailos.
He spun his body and landed on the ground, looking back up he saw Kailos hovering between the gathered straw.
From a distance the straw looked like a cracked heart, Kalan raised his hand before closing it.
"Heartbreak."

The straw turned towards Kailos before slamming into him from every side, Kailos screamed as straw pierced through his body.
Kalan watched Kailos fall before he hit the ground, the straw falling down around him .
Kailos stared at the sky as he tried to move his body only to find it wouldn't respond.
Straw stuck out of his arms and torso as crimson poured from his wounds. Darkness started to cloud his vision and he grit his teeth as Kalan came into it.
"This...isn't over...not yet...I'll...kill...you..."
Kailos reached for Kalan before his hand fell, his body went still before his breathing eventually stopped as his head rolled to the side.
Kalan knelt down to him and reaching forward closed Kailos' eyes before a small sigh escaped from him.
"It's not much now but I'm sorry Kalson."

He looked at the straw around him as he reached up and put a hand on his head before coughing into his hand.
He flinched seeing blood before wiping it onto his pants.
"I went a little far...need to avoid doing things like that repeatedly."

"Well look at you,"
Kalan turned to see a man in a full red cloak walking out clapping his gloved hands, the cloak covered the man's entire body and his face, the only things that showed were the black boots he wore.
He held a rope in his right hand, Kalan followed the rope to see a pouch holding a medium sized sphere in it.
"Taking out one of my men, that wasn't very nice."
"Who are you?" Kalan said pulling straw into his sleeve as he stared at the man.
"I'm called Master. I brought a gift for you, consider it a reward for surviving."

The Master hurled the pouch at Kalan, reaching out Kalan caught it and looked up at the Master to see him make a shooing motion to open it.

Kalan untied the knot and looked inside only to drop the pouch and jump back, he turned around holding his stomach before falling to his knees.
Flora's head rolled out of the pouch and over to Kailos' body before the Master laughed.
"For a commander of Reaper you have a weak stomach don't you? Hahaha!"
"F-Flora....you...ugh..."
Kalan slowly stood up before turning towards the Master was hunched over holding his stomach as he continued laughing.
"Wh-what do you want from me?"
The Master stop laughing before straightening his body, crossing his arms he chuckled a little as he started walking towards Kalan.
"Oh straight to the point. I like that."  

yizel

Masaruu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm
Yama followed the boy as they set out towards a village.
He sped up slowly to keep up with the boy, the spirit inside him shuddered.

"His energy, I feel it... It's dark, be careful Yama."

Giving a nod, he kept up with the boy and looked onward to their destination. It seemed quiet as he knew they was in the calm after the storm.
"So. I'm partnered with you? This will seem fun. heh."
He tried to lighten the mood as they kept going. Looking up to the sky, he smirked as he saw the crosses and dark sky, his eyesight perfect in the dark, as they walked. He was ready for almost everything he thought of, but wondered why he couldn't kill that demon before. He looked down the dirt road, lost in thought.

"Hey Alexander, did you fight one of those rebirth things? I couldn't kill mine..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm
"I hear plenty of words spilling from your mouth, none of them actually matter. Give me your all, Mirela. Prove to me that the woman that killed our father is not just a complete waste of my time!"

Mirela stared at Inae for a few moments, completely unmoving. She watched Inae returned her stare, tightening her grip on Love's bow. Taking a deep breath, the kind-hearted emissary began to slide the bow across the strings, producing a sweet sounding melody. As Mirela played, her eyes softened. She couldn't fully stand the thought of fighting her sister, but she knew that it was the only thing she really could do.

After a few moments, sparkles of green energy began to form above Inae's head. The began to shimmer before taking the form of dozens of doves. They fluttered their wings and began to fly in circles around the small woman.

Narrowing her eyes, Inae raised her arm up into the air as the doves continued to fly around her. "Tarot VI - The Lovers!" The two clouds of mist began to form in the same way that they had before in her fight against Pet-- One on the ground and the other in the air. The mist rose into the air and formed a helix with the wispy figures of a man and woman forming afterward.

The two clasped their hands together and turned toward Mirela as a pale purple ball of energy began to form in their hands.

"Rele--" Inae started to give the command but cut herself off when The High Priestess's cross began to glow once again and she felt the wispy touch of her summon against her shoulder. Shaking her head, Inae repeated the command. "Release." The Lovers began to release the ball however hesitated upon seeing the look in Mirela's eyes. The size of the ball began to shrink as they lowered their arms and took a step back.

Inae glared a bit. 'What the hell are they doing...' Growling, she barked out at the two. "Obey your master and attack her! Now!" Watching The Lovers shake their head and disappear, Inae's eyes grew wide. "W-What...?"

Slightly confused by The Lovers's behavior, Mirela continued to play her melody. Quickening the tempo, the doves enclosed themselves around Inae. Upon making contact, the doves began to cut at Inae's dress, cutting through the fabric and slicing her skin in multiple places. After circling around a few times the doves flew back up into the air and dissipated.

"I'm sorry..."

Dropping to the ground in pain, Inae clutched onto her chest. "T-That... Shouldn't of happened..." Shaking slightly as The High Priestess returned to her card. "This ends here and now." Rising to a stand, Inae dug her hand into her pouch and pulled out two cards.

"I really shouldn't do this... But you've p***ed me off to no end."

Holding them out in front of her, she began to speak.

"Tarot XIV - Temperance."

Four clouds of mist began to form around Mirela's arms and legs. From the mist came four ropes, one from each cloud. "Constrict." The ropes shot out toward Mirela and pulled her into the air, constricting around her wrists causing her to grip onto Love to make sure it didn't fall.

Inae watched as Mirela kicked her legs around in an attempt to get free and shook her head as the bottom ropes constricted around her ankles. With a small sigh, she looked at the other card she had drawn. "Today marks the end of Mirela Lovel." Bringing her attention back up to Mirela, a small smirk graced her lips.

"Tarot XXI - The World."

The moment the words left Inae's lips, the wind on their battlefield began to pick up. Purple mist began to appear behind Inae and rose up to form a large wall that loomed high above the two sisters, glowing immensely.

Upon seeing the large wall of mist, Mirela's eyes softened. The tears that had begun to fall from her eyes slowed to a stop as she prevented herself from resisting further. "Inae... I'm sorry that this is how it had to end. I'll accept my fate, just... The next time you see him," She took a deep breath. "The next time you see Kalan, tell him something for me."

"Tell him what, exactly?"

"That I love him. Tell Kalan that I love him and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to tell him myself."  

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 am
The shadows began to move as the diminished stirred, their red eyes shining brightly from the shadows. As the mist began to settle on the ground, black shadowy figures appeared, their tiny wings twitching on their backs as their black faces and snarled teeth formed on their black bodies. A loud screech rang out as a large black figure stood atop the cross, it's massive wings forming a large shadow over the city.

As Judgment sat on her throne, a soft smile appeared on her face as she spoke the three words that sent the world into a frenzy.

"Feast my children"

The mist exploded, filling every inch of the city and field as the diminished poured out of it. Their screeches seemed to echo across the world as their blood lust took over.

Zeros laughed as he dashed through the scavangers, each exploding as a spear was rammed through their chests. Their bodies exploded into a black mist as more diminished formed from their remains, adding to the army. Akina stood motionless as her blue aura began to glow brighter, her hands shining blue. As she stepped forward, her eyes went pitch black once more.

"I can see it....I can see your soul!"

Akina dashed forward at great speed, her eyes causing the world to fade around her, only blue orbs of light caught in her vision. As she dashed through the crowd of scavangers, she used only her hands to dismember the scavangers. As her palm came in contact with the shadowy beasts, they exploded in a blue aura, her master over aura's causing them to incinerate from the inside out. Zeros gave a small chuckle as he watched his wife, the Azure Demon of Creation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yama and Alexander approached the city, Alexander gave a small sigh of irritation at his travel companion.

"If you're speaking of those foul demons, then yes, quite quickly in fact."

Alexander reached up, adjusting his glasses as the massive case behind him rolled along the ground. The case itself was nothing special, it was the very distinct blood seal on the sides and the chain that held the case closed that was special. The seal seemed to teem with life, as if it had it's own heartbeat, it's design known only to very few. What exactly was sealed inside? Only Alexander knew the answer to that question.

"So....you possess a very interesting ability...yes?"

A devious smirk came over Alexander as the shine on his glasses hid the red glow in his eyes. He knew very well of Yama's wolf spirit and knew very well what he could do with it's power.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 pm
Tsuliria jumped off her scythe as it vanished a dark glow enveloping her.
She landed on the ground the sounds of her chains echoing as she hit the ground.
Touching her wrist she made a chain come out of her sleeve before it sunk back in.

Tsuliria walked through the now decimated city towards the large cross, the memories of the city flashing through her mind as she passed what little remnants of the village were still around.
She stopped and kicked over a small piece of burnt building before it crumbled to ash.
Her eyebrows drew down a little as the screams of the people filled her mind, closing her eyes she pushed the thoughts aside and continued on her way.

Seeing the cross coming up she let out a small sigh as a chain fell out of each of her sleeves.
"Now I just have to figure out how to destroy this thing."

"Are you okay Master!"
"It's Kina and I'm fine!"
Pet's cut a diminished in half as it neared her as Kina's butterfly tore through a diminished as the two stood surrounded by diminished in the town.
"Pet come closer!"
Pet jumped back until she was next to Kina, Kina created a whirlwind of blue butterflies that cut everything it came in contact with. Kina held her hand out sending out butterflies cutting the diminished as the whirlwind cut any that got close.
Kina dismissed the whirlwind as she summoned her giant butterfly and climbed onto it, Pet jumped on after her and the two lifted slightly into the air before riding through the destroyed village
Butterflies fell off the large butterfly cutting the diminished that were around it as Kina guided the butterfly.
"Where are Mirela and Inae? I hope they didn't get caught by these things."

The master stopped a few feet from Kalan before crossing his arms and staring at him.
Kalan looked back at the Master, though he couldn't see his face he could feel his eyes on him.
"Answer me...what do you want?"
The master grinned and started walking around Kalan, keeping one arm crossed as he twirled his finger as he spoke.
"You want to be a hero right Kalan? A defender of justice and love correct?"
"...well yeah...I want to help other people. It's the right thing to do."
"True but in order for heroes to exist suffering must coincide. Are you saying you want people to suffer so you can help them and feel good about yourself?"
"No! That's not what I want. I don't want anyone to suffer."
The master chuckled and stopped in front of Kalan before shrugging his shoulders.
"Well whatever your reason you should actually thank me."
"Excuse me?"
"I am the one that made you a hero in her eyes Kalan. Who do you think whispered to Ulior the promise of power and instigated his betrayal. Who do you think forced the commanders to turn on each other and let them kill each other off."
Kalan glared at the Master as he chuckled and started walking around him once more continuing.
"Who do you think created so many Yolor's! Though all were equally useless"
The Master snapped his fingers causing a Yolor to appear, he snapped his fingers once more causing the Yolor to vanished as a leaf fell where he once stood.
"I was the one that told Kervani Mirela wanted to kill his dear son Kalan but with the alliance in order she was staying close to him. He fell for it so easily the fool!"

The Master leaned his head back and looking at the sky started laughing before turning to Kalan.
"I even pushed Kervani to further extremes by showing him this."
The Master pulled out a twig before it let off a red glow, seconds later the head of Flora appeared in his hand as he held it up by her hair.
Kalan took a step back as the Master laughed and threw the head aside.
"You made me follow a bucket didn't you?"
"Yes that was me, I sent Kailos to keep an eye on thing and to attack Mirela. The fun part was when I gave Kervani the scripture to unlock the gates to the underworld. With everyone's attention on the deity's and no commanders to get in my way everything went just as planned. To make things even better the Envoy's were fighting each other which made it all the more easier to use you."
"What...what do you mean by that?
"Do you even understand why your ability is so weak?!"
Kalan shook his head which made the master shake his head before continuing.
"A fragment of Valcas' spirit is a part of your soul. To keep you from destroying everything in your path Reaper gave you a weak power. Still even with that weak power you can still decimate villages pretty easily, almost as fast as the man himself may he not rest in peace."
"I-I don't believe you."
"You were half dead along with your parents and sister. Did you forget that day? To keep you alive Reaper gave you a fragment of his contracted demon Valcas' soul. To make it simple for your limited intelligence you are a quarter demon. Still I digress from my main point. Thanks to you my goal is near completion."

A dark aura circled around the Master before the aura started hovering above him and took the form of Valcas. It was much smaller than the one Reaper summoned in his fight with Birth but was still decently large.
Kalan looked as the Valcas spirit hover above the Master as he chuckled.

"I put Mirela and your sister in danger to force you to use Valcas, then while the gate to the underworld was open I entered it. Since you were using Valcas the real one was weakened as his spirit was being used. I defeated him and forced a contract between us."

The Valcas spirit went back into the Master's body before he crossed his arms and chuckled as the aura faded around him.

"Originally I was going to sacrifice Kervani to force this world to become the new underworld but this little foreboding darkness thing works as well. The final key and the finale to the play is coming up soon and it's about time you made your exit. Permanently."

Kalan drew his straw and pointed it at the Master who tilted his head at him.
"You're sick and if you think I'm going to let you assist in ending everything your wrong."
Kalan drew another straw and twirled them in his hands before crossing his arms wielding the straw back handed.
"I finally found the happiness Lana asked me to find."
The Master crossed his arms and let Kalan finish as he tapped his foot impatiently.
"I continued with life that happiness eluding me as I kept moving forward. It took me this long to figure it out...but Mirela is my happiness. The joy I feel from being near her, the pain when we're apart. She is the one I care for and I will make my way back to her no matter what's in my way. Because I love her."
The Master shook his head before reaching up and pulling his hood off.
"You have to be the very definition of fool,"
Kalan's eyes widened and he straightened up as he saw the Master's face.
"N-no...."

Rai stood a toothy grin on his face as he adjusted his glasses his yellow and red eyes looking back at Kalan as he dropped his straw swords.
He ripped off his cloak and threw it aside revealing a full black outfit on his body, his torso had a long black coat on it with a red shirt under it.
He wore black pants with a silver chain hanging out of the pocket and black gloves on his hands.
"Miss me?"  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm
"That I love him. Tell Kalan that I love him and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to tell him myself."

Inae listened to Mirela's words and let out a small sigh. "Why do you make this so difficult..." Narrowing her eyes up at Mirela, Inae kept still as the ground began to tremble, sending a shock wave out through a large amount of the surrounding area. The World's immense shine began to increase as streams of mist began to move away from it and toward Mirela.

Mirela lowered her head, allowing her bangs to fall over her eyes. She thought back to every moment she had spent with Kalan and closed her eyes, a small smile forming on her lips. Her heart clenched in her chest and her stomach churned a bit. It pained her that she wouldn't be able to see Kalan's smiling face or to be held in his arms one last time before she met her end.

"Goodbye..."

"Tarot XXI - The World. Dismiss."

As the wall of The World fell and the remains vanished into nothingness, Inae dropped to her knees and clutched her arm, the cards she had in her possession scattering about on the ground before her. "Ngh..." Shutting one eye, Inae brought her attention up to Mirela who was still suspended in the air by Temperance, only now she had a surprised look on her face.

"Its not any fun if you stop trying. Now I want you to listen to me. Its things like this that make you useless, Mirela. Stop your whining. Fight... Fight back already. If you truly love Kalan and care about all of these people here, then step up and do your job. As much as I hate to admit it, from what I've seen you have plenty of potential, stop wasting it. You have a reason to fight, now do it. I'll help you, but only because fate seems to frown upon this world, and fate is always fun to defy."

Inae collected all of her cards from the ground and returned them to her pouch, with the exception of Temperance.

"Tarot XIV - Temperance. Dismiss."

Mirela remained silent as the ropes that held her lowered her to the ground and released her. Giving a small nod, she watched as Inae rose up from the ground and turned her back to her.

Inae turned her head to look over her shoulder at Mirela. "Now come on, let's go." Turning her attention forward, Inae slid Temperance into her pouch and began to walk away with a small limp, a little bit of blood staining the sliced, purple sleeve of her dress.

Smiling softly, Mirela hurried after Inae. "Thank you, Inae." Seeing her limp, Mirela's happy smile turned into a small frown. Placing her hand on Inae's shoulder to stop her, only to receive a slightly confused look, Mirela knelt down beside her. "Come on, climb up."

Shaking her head, Inae shrugged Mirela's hand off of her shoulder. "I don't think so."

"Oh no, you're limping so I'm going to carry you. Now come on, up."

"I hate being picked up and carried..."

"Inae."

Muttering something under her breath, Inae climbed onto Mirela's back and held onto her as she began to head off in the direction that Pet and Kina had gone.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff