Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Terri saw this was probally going to turn out bad "umm Matt how about i show you aroungd the moutain there are some great trees to climb" she said trying to shove him out the door.
Tom stood in front of Shela.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm
Matt chuckled at Terri "You're pretty cute. If I weren't married I would date you." Matt smiled.
Sehla sighed and walked to Matt "Leave her alone now Matt." Sehla said, pushing him out of the door.
Matt sighed "Seesh, you act like I'm going to rape her."
Sehla sighed "Can't be sure you won't you old pervert. Now leave before your part meets a baseball bat."
Matt chuckled "Sure,and where would that be?"
Sehla sighed and got a bat "Well you asked for it..." Sehla put it over her shoulder "Up, batter,batter.." Sehla whispered. She swung and hit Matt in the balls.
Matt fell to the floor, and started crying lightly "I'll leave now.." he said in tears, walking out funny.
Sehla looked at them both "Either of you can go samck him in the face now, or something else...but I think Terri will want to do that.."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 pm
"i'll find some way to hurt him" she said starring at the bat " can see that?" she said taking it with out an answear and walked out carrying a bucket ocket of rock with the baseball bat.

"never get Terri mad" Tom said "and if he hurts her hes dead she is like
the only family i got"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 pm
Sehla chuckled "It's okay, I give her permission. SHe is a very kind person, she deserves to be treated right. And so do you." Sehla sat on the couch and looked at the time "Another long day...and it's going to end soon.."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:49 pm
"yep another day gone with sun" he said

Terri dumped the bucket of rocks out and mad snowballs around the rocks and started hitting them.

(srry gtg going to pass out so tired zzzZZ)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm
(It's okay, lol. Tomorrow is my last day here, gonna go to Las Vegas Saturday after the Happy New Years stuff. Gonna be back on Monday, say around afternoon.)
Sehla nodded, and walked out to the balcony, getting the guitar and started playing 'Good Night'.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 am
((ok have fun))
Tom walked out and listened to the song.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 pm
Sehla heared footsteps and jumpd a little she chuckled "You scared me." Sehla put down the guitar, and sat on the railing, where you could fall, but she wasn't afraid. She sang softly to herself.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:13 pm
"didn't we already go over this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 am
Sehla chuckled "Maybe.." Sehla heared her phone ring. She turned around quickly she looked at Tom "Hold on.." She walked to it, and saw it was Echo. She answered the phone and nodded at each word. She finally said "Okay, okay. Hang in there. Yes, I will be there. Yeah I will miss him a lot too. Hm, you know I don't like to, but for you and him, of course. Yeah..." Sehla sighed, sadly. She walked to her room, and sat in front of the dresser. She sighed again. She called Chancie, and nodded. Sehla walked to the closet, and started looking for dresses Chancie said she put there. All black, as Sehla asked for. Sehla sighed at a dress, she closed the door and tried it on. She opened the door, and walked into the hall, where the big mirror was. Sehla sighed and mumbled "Chancie I asked for a funeral dress, not a freaking playboy dress." Sehla sighed. "I'm too lazy to try on another, actually scared.." Sehla whispered. Sehla walked back into the room, and put on black heels. She stood up and almost fell "I can't walk in these torture things!"  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm
Terri walked in the house droping the bucket empty of rocks and heard Shela fall "you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:48 pm
Sehla was getting up "Uh yeah.." Sehla sighed "Trying to walk in these things.."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:10 pm
"here try these" she said pulling out a pair of black flats "i always carry an extra pair of shoes.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 pm
Sehla smiled but sighed "Thanks, but I can't. I'm supposed to wear damn heels. I'm going to a funeral, a friend died...his sister is having a small gathering of his friends and close relatives. His sister is also my friend, and their mom wants everyone dressed the way their supposed to be." Sehla sighed. "I'll just try to walk in these, I should get the hang of it, and hopefully not break a leg."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 pm
"i'm sure you will" Terri said with a smile and keep the shoes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games