Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm
Mont didn't bother to answer, he just swooped him up on his back and ran towards the woods. "You must promise to keep what you see today a secret. Please, I need to help him..." He dashed through the woods, almost as fast as he ran without an old man on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:31 pm
River of Time
Mont didn't bother to answer, he just swooped him up on his back and ran towards the woods. "You must promise to keep what you see today a secret. Please, I need to help him..." He dashed through the woods, almost as fast as he ran without an old man on his back.

the priest was taken by surprise and started to shout, "Where are you taking me!? Put me down this instant! I am quite capable of keeping a decent pace uphill, if that's what you are worried about!"  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm
Mont kept running, only being irritated by his attitude. "I'm taking you to my home. There's no time to go a decent pace." The elderly always assumed it was for their benefit and pity from others that caused this. He would let him walk if it wasn't so urgent to Mont.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm
River of Time
Mont kept running, only being irritated by his attitude. "I'm taking you to my home. There's no time to go a decent pace." The elderly always assumed it was for their benefit and pity from others that caused this. He would let him walk if it wasn't so urgent to Mont.

Whedaba was trying to keep Elara comforted as she mourned Leo prematurely, but he had little avail. "tir ti xihood. mont geou qe spical mrith creolna svaust shilta letoclo leo, si mi jaunus di coi." when Mont came rushing into the cave with an elderly man on his back, and almost as soon as the priest saw the two dragons, he screamed at the top of his lungs and tried to get free of Mont's grasp, "Demonspawn! you tricked me to get me away from a holy place so that you could feed me to these monsters! Lord save me!" whedaba rolled his eyes and looked away. clearly uninterested.
(do not worry. Mont will be back with someone who can help Leo, i am sure of it.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
River of Time

Whedaba was trying to keep Elara comforted as she mourned Leo prematurely, but he had little avail. "tir ti xihood. mont geou qe spical mrith creolna svaust shilta letoclo leo, si mi jaunus di coi." when Mont came rushing into the cave with an elderly man on his back, and almost as soon as the priest saw the two dragons, he screamed at the top of his lungs and tried to get free of Mont's grasp, "Demonspawn! you tricked me to get me away from a holy place so that you could feed me to these monsters! Lord save me!" whedaba rolled his eyes and looked away. clearly uninterested.
(do not worry. Mont will be back with someone who can help Leo, i am sure of it.)

Leo began to glow again and his eyes shot open, they were dark red. "The lion is mine foolish mortals! You will all die!" He struggled against the earthen bonds but was unable to break free. His eyes flickered back to their normal blue. "Help. .. . me. . ."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm
(Sorry, the thing won't let me go into gaia chat.)
Mont held onto the priest's hands,"They are not the demons! They hunt livestock, not humans!" Then he pointed at the almost completely buried Leo, the only thing showing is his head. "I need you to rid him of possession." He walked over to the knocked out lion, sitting beside him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
River of Time

Leo began to glow again and his eyes shot open, they were dark red. "The lion is mine foolish mortals! You will all die!" He struggled against the earthen bonds but was unable to break free. His eyes flickered back to their normal blue. "Help. .. . me. . ."

Mont was restraining the man when the priest heard the demon's voice. he stopped struggling and Mont let go. the priest turned around and said calmly, "so that is the reason you have brought me here. very well. i know a demon's voice when I hear it. and this boy is clearly infected with one. i will not do this if those two..."he pointed to the dragons."are watching over my shoulder. if they can agree to stay back, then I can concentrate." he turned back to Mont. "can you go and get me some sticks and twine, if you have any?" the priest dusted off his robes and began to walk forward, towards Leo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
River of Time

Mont was restraining the man when the priest heard the demon's voice. he stopped struggling and Mont let go. the priest turned around and said calmly, "so that is the reason you have brought me here. very well. i know a demon's voice when I hear it. and this boy is clearly infected with one. i will not do this if those two..."he pointed to the dragons."are watching over my shoulder. if they can agree to stay back, then I can concentrate." he turned back to Mont. "can you go and get me some sticks and twine, if you have any?" the priest dusted off his robes and began to walk forward, towards Leo.

Elara let out a soft growl as he approached Leo. "You better not harm my son old man." She huffed at him and backed up a few paces.
Leo stared up at the priest and immediately he started glowing again brighter than before. His eyes turning a deeper shade of red. "A priest of the elder gods. Come to try your hand at banishing me have you?" Leo laughed wickedly.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm
Mont gathered the materials as asked,"Please mother, we must trust him." He tried to keep close to his brother,"Which gods?" He was wondering which gods aided him through the years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
River of Time

Elara let out a soft growl as he approached Leo. "You better not harm my son old man." She huffed at him and backed up a few paces.
Leo stared up at the priest and immediately he started glowing again brighter than before. His eyes turning a deeper shade of red. "A priest of the elder gods. Come to try your hand at banishing me have you?" Leo laughed wickedly.

the old priest got very serious and pointed at Leo. You hold no power here, demon! go back to the pit from which you came!" the man began the exorcism. In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places"Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

The Holy Church venerates you as her guardian and protector; to you, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven.
Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet,
that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church.
Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us;
take hold of "the old serpent, which is Satan," bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit "that he may no longer seduce the nations.

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm
As the priest chanted, Mont felt clean, he looked at his fur to see that it changed into a white. "Does this normally happen?" What was happening? He stopped focusing on himself and looked down upon Leo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
River of Time

the old priest got very serious and pointed at Leo. You hold no power here, demon! go back to the pit from which you came!" the man began the exorcism. In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places"Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

The Holy Church venerates you as her guardian and protector; to you, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven.
Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet,
that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church.
Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us;
take hold of "the old serpent, which is Satan," bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit "that he may no longer seduce the nations.

Leo roared and convulsed the light dimming and his eyes flickering back to their normal color. "This isn't over old man! This isn't over!" Leo roared again and passed out the light dimmed to nothing.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 pm
the old man was exhausted, and kneeled down at leo's head and said, "may the power of the Son, The Father, and the Holy Ghost protect you." he stood up and turned around, all of the others were staring at him, expecting a response. the priest sighed, "It is done. the demon that Lucifer has sent into this child has been subdued. thank you for your cooperation in this matter, now if you will excuse me, i will keep my end of the bargain by never speaking of this to anyone, and take my leave." the old priest knelt down at the entrance of the cave and prayed silently, "may the Holy Ghost watch over those two souls while they live, amen." and with that he waved back at the cave and started back toward the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
the old man was exhausted, and kneeled down at leo's head and said, "may the power of the Son, The Father, and the Holy Ghost protect you." he stood up and turned around, all of the others were staring at him, expecting a response. the priest sighed, "It is done. the demon that Lucifer has sent into this child has been subdued. thank you for your cooperation in this matter, now if you will excuse me, i will keep my end of the bargain by never speaking of this to anyone, and take my leave." the old priest knelt down at the entrance of the cave and prayed silently, "may the Holy Ghost watch over those two souls while they live, amen." and with that he waved back at the cave and started back toward the village.

"Subdued?! Subdued?! You were supposed to get rid of it!" Elara was furious and started to chase after the man.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Mont almost dropped the tomb/prison thing, but stopped himself when he heard Elara. "Please father, we must be assured that it doesn't happen to anyone again." He cried over Leo,"Will that thing break free? We want it gone!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games