Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 am
User Image

User Image

Nori shrank back from the expression he turned on her -- the tone of voice he used with her. For a moment, she had forgotten what she was: a traitor and criminal -- a missing-nin. She ducked her head. "You told me . . . I'm sorry. I-I won't use it anymore if-if you don't want me to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

That shyness, that voice, and the additon of "kun" after Adam... only one person in the world was just like that. He then actually appraoched her even more, as he looked at her straight to the eyes, and asked "Noriko...? Noriko-chan? Is that really you?" he asked almost not being able to believe his very own instincts and eyes. He thought his mind was deceiving him. Very few people knew Red's real name after all.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am
User Image

User Image

Adam's shock and surprise -- the almost eager way he asked if she was really herself -- startled Nori. She snapped her gaze up to meet his, searching his eyes almost frantically. Relief flooded through her when she found no anger -- no hate -- no disgust. A weak smile twitched at the edges of her lips. "Y-yes, it's me. I . . . I'm . . . back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 am
((well this makes things confusing x.x Nayley had already taken you to the Rain palace....but i guess we can roll with this....))  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

(Sin... this is a filler cool )

Without hesitation, Red immediately smiled and put his right hand on her head, as he said "Well, I can't give you a welcome back hug and kiss it seems, but it's great to see you again, Noriko-chan!" he said very happily. In fact, he hadn't been this happy in quite a while. Most of the time now he worked his a** off training students, or just rested.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Sannin Δ Brotherhood Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

A man would seem to appear from thin air, using his knowledge of this place from previous encounters to arrive as a gust of wind. He was formerly known as Kaisen, and though Adam and Hiro had battled him before, he would not recognize the new man. T'was a complicated matter of souls, and one that didn't need recollecting. As soon as Ronmaru came upon the gates, he would notice Kemuri standing at the entrance. Byakko...The 'White Tiger of the Akatsuki'. Using the Telepathic Communication technique shared by all Akatsuki members, Ronmaru's thoughts would penetrate his brain. 'Kemuri. It seems that this...phenomena...has been occurring all over the ninja world. I don't know how it's done so, but my training using any chakra elements has been eaten away by these strange particles in the air. Besides that, all I've been able to gather is that we're in an eternal night. The citizens have begun to fret, and it seems it won't be long until the bloodshed begins.'

As he spoke telepathically with Kemuri, he would see Noriko speaking with a man he had previously battled. As previously stated, the man would have no method of recognizing Ronmaru, as he'd battled an entirely different person the last time they'd met. "Ah, Noriko...I thought you were traveling elsewhere. Decided to take a rest stop?"

Sannin can perform:
621 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - January '12]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

As he stood there in the rain he heard a voice. He turned to see a man who was not there a moment ago. The Sanin stepped between Noriko and this new man who's voice channeled through the ring. "I Don't know who you are, or why your here, but i see no marking that bring you to the Rain. It would be best if you turned back and returned to your village, and if you don't have one, then seek refuge somewhere else. This is not a safe place for outsiders right now." he spoke sternly, eyes never breaking firm this new man, feet placed ready to attack if attacked. He hoped Red X would respond, but was willing to act alone if needed.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

'When I speak of Akatsuki matters, of course I won't speak out loud. You don't know who could be listening. You would recognize me as Kaisen, Kemuri. However...I wish to speak with Nayley. There are certain matters that I must discuss with her. I cannot say this out loud. However...if you claim that outsiders cannot enter, so be it. I am the Vermillion Bird, and I will not be stepped on by you, White Tiger.' Ronmaru layered the internal conversation perfectly with an external one. Hopefully, Kemuri would get the hint that such matters couldn't be discussed outside of their minds.

"Me? I'm merely traveling. Seeing the sights, exploring the villages. However, I've noticed that every land I've been to recently has the same problem as yours. I was hoping to speak with Lady Amekage to see if we can't come up with a solution for this problem." Ronmaru's act was flawless; being a member of the Brotherhood had polished him in the methods of disguise.

Sannin can perform:

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

Kemuri was no fool, his words relieved nothing of there mental conversation, however his words fit well with it. "I am aware. The Amekage has made no call to arms from our group, thus I can not simply allow you into our village. Unlike most, the Amekage and I still hold loyalty to our village, and wish to see it protected first and foremost. You can use your ring to call her to you." his words echo'ed though the rings.

He held his pose, not faltering, "You do not simply walk into a village to see there sights in a time like this. In most cases i would have you arrested or killed for something like this, but as you can see I have a few more pressing matters to deal with. I will tell My Lady of your requested meeting, and if she wishes to talk to you, we will send a scout to inform you to come. Until then i would like it if you would leave. Were can we find you if need be?" he held firm, waving a hand to make sure nobody made an attack against the man. Many of the guilds were jumpy, eager to taste blood due to the corruption of the world.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Ronmaru would merely chuckle, not bothering to continue the internal conversation with Kemuri. "So I see. I find it rather funny how you claim to be able to kill or arrest me so easily...it made me smile, so that's a plus. However, it seems you're not taking in visitors at the moment, so I'll take my leave." As Ronmaru turned to walk away, he would merely raise his hand. "And if you want to find me...I'll be around." He would remain standing in that position for a little while. At least, until his afterimage faded away.

Sannin can perform:

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm
Sindenky
((well this makes things confusing x.x Nayley had already taken you to the Rain palace....but i guess we can roll with this....))

((Um, no she didn't. The last thing she posted here was just tugging on Nori's arm as a show of force to fool the guards. She never posted exiting with her to go anywhere else. *points at Nayley's last post* See?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Nori blushed at Adam's attention -- especially the comment about giving her a welcome back kiss. If his opinion on a "welcome back kiss" was the same as Sunso's . . . her blush deepened and she ducked her head. "It is good to see you again, too, Adam-kun." She opened her mouth to say more, but the appearance of a stranger, stopped her. She looked at him oddly -- warily -- and edged closer to Adam. "Who--who are you? How do you know my name?"

But he was gone, and she relaxed slightly, confused but grateful to be safe -- to some extent.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky

((Um, no she didn't. The last thing she posted here was just tugging on Nori's arm as a show of force to fool the guards. She never posted exiting with her to go anywhere else. *points at Nayley's last post* See?))

((Thats how Alicia leaves, her next post was in the palace, and make it pretty clear Nori is with her.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Sindenky
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky

((Thats how Alicia leaves, her next post was in the palace, and make it pretty clear Nori is with her.))

((Well, that would have been nice to know -- to have seen an exit or been quoted in the new thread . . . stare ))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky
Koneko Kuromira
Sindenky

((Well, that would have been nice to know -- to have seen an exit or been quoted in the new thread . . . stare ))

((Yeah, but not everyone has learned to do that lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games