Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

{{Sorry i took a while to respond}}
Makoto turned, seeing the man enter her office. "Is there something I can help you with?" She asked."You are lucky you caught me, I was about to leave."

...spin and twirl on my strings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:06 am
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Wait a second..." he paused as his eyes widened, of course, his cowl hid his face so his surprise couldn't show in his face but in his tone of voice. "You're the new Otokage!?" he asked, raising his arm up and pointing his finger at her. "Well..that'll explain a lot. Anyways..." he stated, quickly changing the subject to what he came here for in the first place. "As a ninja of this village, I'm gonna need some orders...otherwise I'll just wander around on my own causing trouble wherever I go," he chuckled as he now folded his arms across his chest.

(Its okay, it happens)

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto took a leap back into her office, landing just in front of the new shinobi. "You're a member of this village? I haven't seen anything of you in the files."Makoto looked over the man.He appeared to be dressed similarly to Blade. Perhaps he was the sensei that Blade spoke about. "What's your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

XXXXXX"The name's Axel, Axel Hajime...got it memorized?" he grinned in a rather playful tone as he took his index finger and pointed it at his temple. "I guess you wouldn't know who I am. I've been a member of the Sound Village since I became a genin five years ago. It was under Nara-Sensei that I made it through the academy and became a genin. However, the Sound Village was disbanded then, so I was forced to travel through the other Hidden Villages in order to continue my shinobi training. After a while, I ended up coming back here after the Sound Village was once again re-established under the previous Otokage. However, I ended up wandering once again and now...well I'm back now," Axel stated, giving a rather brief summary of his life. Of course he left out the fact that he stayed in the Mist Village where his brother was a former Mizukage, trained under Luo and Kairi Ushio in the ways of the Mist fighting, trained in the Leaf Village in medical jutsu, meet his best friend and brother in arms in Grass, narrowly escaped death in Cloud, as well as traveled up the largest mountain in the world to attain the Angel that now dwelled inside of him. As Axel quickly reflected upon his life...he couldn't help but feel that despite him being only 18 years of age, he had lived a rather long life with more troubles than he would have liked

Yuki Miojin

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto paused for a second. She had a lot running through her head. Two teams to find permanent teachers, a meeting with the Raikage, and now a man in her office who was a supposed member of sound. As she closed her eyes, images came flooding to her vision. Shinri...Shinri had family ties to the Sound village through her father."Okay. I normally would demand that you prove you're loyalty to Sound."She paused, would this be the right thing to do? If this went bad, it would result in the loss of a whole team. "But, I will hold you to your word, under the penalty of death. Rest assured, it will be death if you betray Sound." She stopped for a second and sat down at her desk, pulling out several files."What rank are you, Axel Hajime?" She began to write hastily.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

XXXXXX"Under the penalty of death huh?" he muttered as he walked inside and now stood in front of the desk of the Otokage. "Here..." Axel told her as he removed a card from one of the pockets of his robe. It was here that Axel held dozens of cards on several shinobis of the hidden villages including most of the kages as well as their shinobis. Of course he had very little information on the Sound Village which was the reason he was here in the first place. He would have to stay in Sound for the time being, but he might as well make himself useful here since this was afterall the village that he was born in and had served before. "It is my very own Shinobi Information Card...containing everything there is to know about me," he told her as he placed the card on her desk. It was here that Makoto would be able to see everything about him, his bloodline, his clan, his known jutsus, his likes, his dislikes, his rank...everything. Of course the only thing that he had failed to place upon the card was the fact that he was the host to the Four Winged Angel.

Yuki Miojin

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"Very well. Carry on. I'm sure you'll find something useful to do. If not, head over to the Squad Tango grounds and lead that squad. My sister, Kyoiku is currently handling them, but you would most likely be more useful."Makoto said, tucking the card into the new file on Axel. She jumped back onto her bird and flew away to the Raikage's village.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

XXXXXX"Yes Otokage sama," Axel stated as she suddenly left upon a bird and flew away. He couldn't tell which direction she was heading to but shrugged it off nevertheless. "Well then, time to get to work," he said to himself as Axel walked behind the desk as he opened the files in which she had just placed his card in. Rummaging through the files, Axel read through each one of them briefly as he wanted to attain information on the shinobis of the Sound Villages. "Hmm...interesting, potential definitley. Master will want to see this," he said to himself, taking out several blank cards from the inside of his robes.

It was fifteen minutes before Axel finished his work, ensuring that everything he had was as accurate as possible. He had gathered a lot of experience doing it so it didn't take him as long as the hour it took him last time. Placing everything back as if he never touched it, Axel hid away his cards and walked out of the Otokage's office. "Squad Tango huh...interesting names for a squad, well I hope those guys are ready for me then."

Exit to Squad Tango training grounds

Yuki Miojin

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto walked into her office and slumped into her chair. Letting out a long sigh, she took a pause from her busy day.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi walked to the room just outside of the Otokage's office, and made his way over to the secretary. "I would like to see the Otokage please."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto sat up in her chair."Come in, how can I help you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Ah." Hachi said as he noticed the kage for the first time. Last time he was here the Otokage was an older man with a damaged eye. But now it seemed that the position has been passed onto a new strong individual. It was a little surprising to see how young the kage was, but age didn't really matter in shinobi world, only power. "Yes. My name is Hachi Hagami." He gave her a slow smile as he walked over to a chair in her office, and sat down in it. "I had come to the Sound village a few months ago to join, and have spoken to Nanashi about it at the time. but some things had come up that needed my attention somewhere else. But I have finished what needed to be done, and now I'm back to see if it would be alright if I officially joined the Sound village."

hid-behind-the-mask

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"So, you're here to join Sound?"Makoto paused. Her past and upbringing had taught her to always be suspicious of others. Axel had been permitted to return, but that was so Makoto could keep an eye on him, and maybe hold a link to the so-called Brotherhood that Blade had mentioned. But right now, her focus needed to be on the man in front of her. "Nanashi talked to you. Maybe, maybe no. How can I know I can trust you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi shrugged his shoulders as he thought about the question. He really didn't have an answer for her, because there wasn't any reason she should trust him at all. He was a complete stranger from another village, and there wasn't any descernable way to find out whether he came to spy on them, or genuinely wanted to join their village. All he could really do is explain why he wanted to join the village in the first place. "You can't know if you can trust me or not. All I can tell you is that I wanted to join your village because I heard that it had sound based genjutsu. As a genjutsu user myself, I was intrigued and sought out this village to take a closer look. You can throw me out if you like, and I will leave peacefully. But if you want another jounin to protect your village, teach your students, or get rid of some unsavory characters, then I would happy to lend my services."

hid-behind-the-mask

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas