Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gwen and Gavin nodded in sync, again. "Still, I wouldn't mind hearing him play..." Gavin said, looking at Gabriel now. "Oh, shush. You just like being on the opposite side of the argument." Gwen said, poking his twin's shoulder. "No! I just thought..." "That Gabriel shouldn't be alone on the other side of the argument." "Yes! It's no fun when the world is against you!" She said, putting her arm around Gabriel's shoulder. However, she took it off after a moment or two, thinking that it looked silly seeing that she was so much shorter than him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:28 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"You don't understand what i'm talking about do you." Gabriel said with a slight smirk as he opened up the case and started setting up His guitar hooking it up to the portable speaker he carried with him.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"YAY!" Gavin said as Gabriel was about to play. "Hey! We were supposed to ask Dee first!" Gwen said, putting Gavin's hands down. "Who cares? You do! Besides, Dee can push him off stage if she doesn't want it. ...Or, if you wanted a less violent version, can short circuit his amp. Pretty sure she has a water type pokemon in there somewhere..." "But then she'd have to replace it!" Gwen said, although Gavin was now ignoring him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:45 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

Gabriel climbed up on stage and took the headset wireless mic from earlier and hooked it into his hear before letting out a single low chord to get ahold of everyone's attention. Of course the older citizens in the place didn't like him because of his music but he didn't care. He whispered something to the band and began to speak.

"So, you think the world is against me because of my music? I'd say you should guess again. There's plenty of people here who enjoy the way I rock. And I think It's about time We told them just What the truth is. That We're tired of alway having people make us be socially acceptable and have a proper sense and bla bla blablittybla. Guess What? My generation knows how to Rock and YOU Don't run our lives so listen up!." The Drummer in the back began banging away after that as he started up the song it was going to be a fast paced song that was for sure.

"We're not gonna take it. NO!, we ain't gonna take it. Oh, we're not gonna take it anymoooore." He began singing before he started jamming on his guitar along with it. It looked like he didn't care what would happen. On Stage he was having too much fun to notice anything that was going on.

"We've got the right to choose, and there ain't no way we'll lose it. This is our life This is our sooong. He continued with a smile as he moved about on stage just playing his guitar and having a good time.

"We'll fight the powers that be just, don't pick our destiny, 'cause you don't know us, you don't belong." He smirked as he continued singing and playing the guitar before he started walking towards the front of the stage as they continued playing.

*Oh, we're not gonna take it. NO!, we ain't gonna take it. We're not gonna take it anymooore* The band started singing in with some of the crowd for the vocals in the song. It seemed like he was actually getting them into the music while he was playing. Whatever it was about Gabriel, there was this obvious fact that he could get people into the music he was playing.

"Oh, you're so condescending. Your gall is never ending. We don't want nothin', not a thing from yooou. Your life is trite and jaded, boring and confiscated. If that's your best, your best won't doooo" Gabriel continued singing from the front of the stage. He was definitely having fun as he played.

*Oooh, oooh,* "We're right!" *Yeah.* "We're free!" *Yeah.* "We'll fight!" *Yeah.* "You'll seeeeeee!" *Yeeeeeah.* More of the crowd got into it as the song continued, while Gabriel and the band continued playing.

*Oh-whoa, we're not gonna take it! NO! We ain't gonna take it! Oh, we're not gonna take it anymooore! We're not gonna take it! NO! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it anymooore!* "No way!" That's when Gabriel really started rocking as he Jumped off stage, and onto one of the tables. He literally began jumping from tabletop to tabletop as he continued playing the solo. Around the end of the solo he jumped onto the bar and did a power slide before jumping off of the end of it and back onto stage with a spinning backflip still jamming on the guitar the whole time, he landed on stage like it was nothing.

*Oooh, oooh.* "We're right!" Yeah! "We're free! *Yeah!* "We'll fight! *Yeah! "You'll seeee!" *Yeeeah! He continued singing as more of the crowd had gotten into the action singing with him and the band for the chorus .

*We're not gonna take it! No! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it anymooore! We're not gonna take it!* "NOO! *We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it anymooore!* "Just you try and make us!" *We're not gonna take it!* "COME ON!" *No, we ain't gonna take it!* "You're all worthless and weak!" *We're not gonna take it anymore* "Now drop and give me twenty!" *We're not gonna take it!* "A pledge pin!" *No, we ain't gonna take it!* "On, you on your uniform!" *WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMOOOOORE!* When the part of the song came that Gabriel was supposed to yell out the insults the Crowd actually got louder and drowned him out with pride as they continued singing. Nearly everyone in the crowd had got into the song, including some of those... 'proper' people. Though a few managed to keep themselves together. Gabriel smirked when the music stopped before speaking again.

"So anymore doubt about what I can do?" He said smugly while standing on stage. He liked playing and the best place for him was obviously the spotlight on stage. Of course, some of the crowd already knew that from the other songs he played.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:00 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

While Gabriel had been playing, Gwen had moved closer to Dee. "I hope you're alright with this... Seems like you run the place, guessing from the name, so technically you should get to choose the music..." "I think it's brilliant. A little insulting to some, but brilliant." Gavin said, also standing next to Dee now. "Yeah... people from, as he said, 'the old generation' still knew how to rock... Seeing as their crowds were always pleased. They just did it... differently." Gwen said. It almost seemed like they were having a conversation over Dee...

As Gabriel said 'anymore doubt about what I can do' Gwen and Gavin rolled their eyes. He was overdoing it a bit, with the introduction, the song of choice, and somehow convincing the audience to sing, but they wouldn't complain. Some things were better left unsaid. "Betcha he gets in trouble for that." "Betcha he doesn't." "You're on - 200 rupees." They conversed. Gavin was now pulling a bag from which she took out a silver rupee, as was Gwen. They held the rupees behind their backs, waiting to see what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:50 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

Gabriel shook his head before speaking again to the others. "Don't misunderstand me, when I say good music I mean just that. GOOD Music, doesn't matter what genera it's from. I don't care if it's a soft song or a hard rock melody. It just has to be good."He said playing with the strings of his guitar just messing around this time. It sounded like he was working the strings to re-tune his guitar but it's unknown if that's really what he was doing or not.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:58 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Scott sighed after Gabriel's performance was over. "Well, you did fairly well. i can't really argue with that. It's just that, you're so insulting about it, it's hard to take you seriously." He chuckled to himself as Scott watch Gavin and Gwen argue and bet over whether or not Gabriel was going to get into trouble or not. "What's the point on betting about this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:03 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen and Gavin both turned to Scott as he mentioned their bet. "SHHH!" They both said, holding a finger from their free hand to their lips. "Yeah, it was kind of rude, but I get what he means. He liked his style of music, "Although he thinks what they were playing before was okay"  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott just shrugged his shoulders. "All right, I'll keep quiet." He whispered back to the two. Scott then returned his voice to the normal volume. "Anyway, I get all of that, but saying that we don't know how to rock? That was kind of pushing the boundaries." Scott crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:06 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

Gabriel smiled once he was done playing with his guitar. "I'll listen to anything if it's worthwhile. But I'll only play Good Music on my guitar."He said looking up at them.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:08 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott scratched his temple and turned to face Gabriel. "Define "worthwhile." What does that word mean to you?" He made air quotations around the word 'worthwhile.'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The twins shrugged. "Well, maybe he could have used better wording..." Gavin said, tapping her chin. "Yeah, probably. Although, I just have to say... he DID say, 'I don't care if it's a soft song or a hard rock melody. It just has to be good.' Which kind of makes me think he wasn't necessarily hating on the genera, maybe he just thought the band was playing... sour notes?" Gwen said. Gwen had an amazing memory, to make up for Gavin's somewhat lacking one. On the other hand, Gavin has amazing luck, to make up for Gwen.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott chuckled. "Oh well, it's over now I guess. He did say he would listen to any genre as long as its worthwhile. I wonder what "worthwhile" means to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:14 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

Gabriel though about it for a moment before holding up his hand is if he was going to count off what he was thinking. "Catchy, Please to the ears, Worth the time to listen to. Not too hard that the notes sting in the ears when listened to, but not so soft that you can't hear it either. There are songs that don't fit into this category. Music that is either too soft or too hard can be deemed junk music. Something I don't wanna listen to."He said counting off the information on his fingers.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:19 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

The twins shrugged. Gwen, pulling his hood up, mumbled something about a harp and an amp, although nothing was audible past that. Gavin mumbled something back to him, something just as inaudible. The only words of her speech that you could hear, were 'don't and 'that'. ((I think Sparkles may be able to decipher what she said, possibly what Gwen said too. The twins are like, masters at soft-speaking.))  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games