Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Long live the king."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Earle ordered his food, and once the waiter left he returned his attention to Aldrich. "You had an incident?" he asked with interest shining in his eyes. Maybe it served him right for dining on frogs, or was that too harsh? He couldn't blame Aldrich for eating that. How was he supposed to know he'd meet the Frog King himself someday?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He nodded. "My dining companion ordered the frog legs, but when he was given his plate, the frog was still alive and hopped away. That's how the last chef here got fired. I brought Jean-Luc from Paris myself." He didn't bring up that it was all a ruse to get Jean-Luc, who was one of Aldrich's lovers, a job close to him. Earle didn't need to know that. "At least now they know better."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"There are... so many things wrong with that." Earle said with furrowed eyebrows, unsure of whether to laugh incredulously or grimace distastefully. First of all, they were frog legs. Just how bad do you have to be of a chef to serve the entire specimen! And to not even properly cook them! Does that mean that poor creature had to go through some of that torture? Even for an evil king like him that sounded too awful. "What was the name of that last chef?" he asked out of the blue. There was no particular reason why he needed the name. No reason at all.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:23 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Doesn't matter, I'm decently sure he killed himself out of shame," answered Aldrich rather emotionlessly. He didn't enjoy talking about the last chef if he didn't have to. It upset Jean-Luc, who happened to be one of Aldrich's favorite lovers."At any rate, it's over and done with. Jean-Luc doesn't usually cook frog legs if he doesn't have to. I make sure of that."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:52 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Although Earle was unaware of the close relationship Aldrich had with the chef, he could tell there was something between them. "A fine chef... by what I hear. But I'll judge him fairly through his food soon enough." His eyes glinted. "You talk a lot about him. Are you two old friends?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:16 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

His eyebrow quirked, and he glanced away. "I guess I could call us friends, but not old. I met him initially as a teenage boy in Paris, and when he showed talent in the culinary arts, I paid for his education. He is only twenty-one now." A pair of eyes caught his, then turned away with blushing cheeks. Aldrich chuckled, then turned back to Earle. "A nice child, I'll admit."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Come now, Aldrich, you and I are both adults. I've had enough "friends" to understand when you're doing more than paying for his education for the mere fun of it." Earle chuckled as he swished his wine nonchalantly. He took a casual sip to absorb the flavors then, as he crossed his arms and leaned against his chair, looked at the host and asked, "So is he any good?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"He's French. Moreover, a French orphan. He is well-trained, if nothing else." Aldrich didn't bother to deny that he was sleeping with Jean-Luc and had been for years. Sipping his wine once more, he smiled with memories of the young man when they'd first begun sleeping together. "I paid for his education before we became lovers, though. He didn't think he was talented enough to ever pay me back."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"I would argue that I don't see a point in doing anything like that for someone I know nothing about, but that would be hugely hypocritical of me." Earle shrugged. "Almost all of my castle's staff consists of people that needed jobs or creatures that wanted to be more like humans. In a way I have someone like your chef. He was untrained before I met him, but he paid me back well." he chuckled to himself then took another swig of his wine. "Have you ever heard of a shape-shifter?" he asked randomly.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:24 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He nodded, although his expression was now very curious. "Yes. Why? Do you have one at your disposal?" he questioned, very interested now. He'd never met one in person before.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"I wouldn't say disposal, but yes, I have one. He was new to being human, so I took him in as a butler. Anytime I was frustrated sexually I would use him." he explained. "Shape-shifters are marvelous creatures. They can assume the form of anyone you've ever had any kind of feelings for. There are very few of them that make use of such skills in prostitution, but I'm more than sure they're doing well - No, amazing in business."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"I can't even imagine." Aldrich glanced upwards in thought. To sleep with Peter again, without it being Peter. Well, he liked Peter because of his lineage. It wouldn't be the same with a shapeshifter. Still, it was better than never touching his form again. "How long have you had this shapeshifter?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"About two decades, give or take." Earle calculated. "I wish I had met him much sooner, though. It would have made my life so much easier."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He raised his glass. "Lucky man," said Aldrich before taking a sip. Damn lucky man.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Maybe, but it sure doesn't beat the real thing." the king reminded. He still remembered kissing the real Heinrich for the first time. The way the fireworks exploded around him, how all his sense flared, how time slowed down to let him savor the moment. After that he could've sworn that all the colors were brighter. "In the end, we're both just trying to fill some hole in our heart." he chuckled and lifted his glass in a somewhat toast.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces