Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┫░ AȠDϒ ░┣┓

Andy had taken a seat at a spare table in the cafeteria, just watching the other people do their thing. Every now and then he would catch a person or two looking at him...hungrily? He couldnt quite place the look on their face, but it made him uneasy. He checked his watch and saw that it would almost be time for class. His schedule was still up in his room, so with a last glance around at the people, Andy sauntered out of the cafeteria and into the halls. Needless to say the looks he felt on him, keyword "felt", werent going away. It made him want to run away, but unfortunately there werent any places to run here. It made him sad, but maybe he would find some later.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

[[ Evo, I was trying to figure out what to do with Alastar now. I want to find something interesting for him to do. ]]
[[ I will respond for Edan later.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

[[How about you follow Sebastian and Kasey? Alastar could go hunting in the forest and then run into their scents. Then, he follows them out of curiosity.]]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm

[[Justified, you can hang with Amelia and Raven if you like.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
There was a specific mode that Alastar went into when he was hungry. It was sort of an all instinct mode, where he went after anything that moved, or any new smells. As he was going through this forest like place he picked up two smells. Both were vampire, and in his mind at the time, both didn't belong.

So without a second thought he followed them. It was a female and male. They had a faint smell of school. The school in which he had just come from. Alastar's "father" had always taught him to not go into shred hunting ground, and if you did never follow the smell of another vampire. But logical thought was cut off and instinct took over. Not really much could distract him now except for.....human. Right now he had a choice, it was food or quenching his curiosity. Well no one said he couldn't make a pit stop.

Going off the trail for a brief moment he found a teenage girl and her friends ditching school. They were smoking what smelled like pot but Alastar had never really been exposed to the substance until Jameson brought in his new "siblings". It was easy to trick high girls, even easier to feed because they didn't put up much of a fight. Hmm he would have to remember that for later. After his stomach was full he remembered his other mission. Follow the smell of the school vampires.

So again off he went until he found a some sort of clearing with a house. The scents were joined by two more and the sensation of eyes on him was there. He sort of wondered what he had walked into. Knowing his past it was nothing good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

The vampires outside of the house, really a compound, lifted their heads. Eyes burned a demonic red. They bared their teeth at the smell of the intruder, long before it showed itself. Slowly, they crept forward as surreptitious as feline predators. The vampires, Sebastian's minions, bared their teeth and hissed at Alastar. They came forward, slowly cornering him against a tree trunk. Two vampires came up to his side and locked his arms in steel grips. He wasn't able to escape.

Then, they proceeded in bringing Alastar to their master.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
Alastar was brought into this vampire world with a certain level of, confidence. As he became more powerful with each year, he got....what is the word? Cockier? Yeah that is it. Over confident in his own strength. It is true, because he was determined in the start to be the ultimate vampire, he was stronger than your average 400 year old. But, not as strong as say Sebastian. Alastar had never met the man that was aforementioned so in his mind he was going into this house to kick some a**. As if the steely grip of these minions wasn't enough of a hint. He still thought in his mind, I could beat up these guys, but I will save my strength for the big man behind this.

Alastar was not the type to keep his mouth shut in these situations. He preferred to talk his way through things. Make it a joke. So with the bored expression still on his face he began playfully speaking. "What the 'ell have I gotten myself into?" He paused to look between the two men. "By the look in yer eyes, cant be good." Sighing he let himself be dragged not making any effort to support himself. "Oi this is a wee bit scary. Could ja maybe loosen up a bit men?"

The house he was being dragged into reeked of vampires. Though it was better than human blood, too much of one smell still overwhelmed his sensitive nose. "My god. What do you run here? A vampire prison?" Being dragged into a house wasn't something he had encountered since he was turned, even then it wasn't harsh. This was new, this Alastar liked. There was more he wanted to say to the two men but these guys didn't seem to have a good sense of humor. Instead he decided to take in his surroundings.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 am

The two vampires kept their grip on him as strong as steel. Surely obvious, the two males were much older than four hundred years. Their strength was unyielding. They entered the house, two females following close behind. To make sure that Alastar, if he got loose, would be caught immediately afterwards. Their fingers drug into him, almost claws. They could smell the thick and light scent of mortal on him. It disgusted them and, at the same time, made them hungry. For flesh.

The men's eyes flickered over him, indifferent as he spoke. As he finished, their eyes flicked back to the front. They dragged Alastar upstairs and past the two guards in front of Angelique's room. The guards stopped them.

"He is not in the mood to deal with...this," one warned, nodding towards Alastar.

One of the males holding Alastar darkened his eyes. The guard who had spoken backed away a step. "Don't test me, Rahim. None of a lowly guard's concern."

Rahim shrunk away. The male who had spoke pushed through the door. Sebastian stood there with a dark haired vampiress. Laying on the bed, all who stared in would see a frail, pale girl curled up in the sheets, shivering with pure terror in her eyes.

"Master, there--"

"An intruder, Tylen. I can smell. Release him."

Tylen hesitated. Sebastian's hands curled into dangerous fists. The girl in the sheets, Angelique, whimpered softly and buried her head into the bed. "Now."

Tylen released Alastar. Ensuing, Sebastian turned around. His eyes burned with a murderous glow.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:52 am

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

He had been enjoying the sight of Angelique recoiling in fear. Her eyes were filled with the fear a prey had towards being cornered by a predator. She knew that if she did anything wrong from now on, she would be reprimanded quickly and harshly. There was no going back now from whence she came. Sebastian had been waiting for Kasey's reaction when there was a soft exchange from behind the door. Then, the door opened, wafting in the gentle smell of mortal and the thick musk of the one carrying the smell.

"Master, there--"

"An intruder, Tylen. I can smell. Release him."

There was no sound of obedience. Immediately, Sebastian's hands curled into dangerous fists. His nails, sharp as claws, dug into his palms and ready to slash Tylen's face off. Angelique whimpered softly as she coiled further into the sheets, even burying her head underneath them.

"Now," Sebastian hissed, ready to spring out at Tylen.

At the threat in that single word, Tylen released Alastar and almost jumped away from him. Sebastian turned around, step by step, eyes burning first towards Tylen with a murderous glow. Then, they landed on Alastar. Amusement, curiosity, and murder flickered through Sebastian's eyes before they went completely cold with observational indifference. His hands uncurled, released at his side. Sebastian drew himself up to his full height and looked down upon Alastar.

"I see that you have found your way here, vampire," Sebastian said, eyes fully taking him in. The vampire was a student at Wickwood just like he and Angelique. "What exactly did you hope to find?"

OOC : ~~
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 am

User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia had just gotten out of the cafeteria when footsteps and a familiar voice reach her ears. Smiling softly, she wrapped her arm around Raven too, then smirked a bit. "I still feel a little down, but I really should go to class..." It was true, for the most part. She didn't need to mention that she was still a little shaken up from her nightmares. Amelia had this whole thing where she didn't like bothering people with her problems, when they probably had plenty of their own to bother with.

With her free hand, she reached up and rubbed her neck, right where she had been bitten in her dream. It was sore, probably because she had flung around a lot in her sleep, but she couldn't help the shiver than ran down her back at the thought of teeth in her. But, surely, there was no such thing as vampires. So why was she so afraid?

[[ ]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
This was a sticky situation. As the fingers of the men dug into him he became more and more uncomfortable. Of course he wasn't about to make it obvious and give these old men the upper hand. As soon as they entered the house, two more vampires showed up. Hmm...well this is troubling. Vampires spawn from nowhere here. He thought to himself analyzing things a bit more.

They took him up some stairs where the normal vampire smell stopped and the smell of his new school became apparent. Of course there were some other smells in there, pain, fear, all the things Alastar didn't really expect. The guard spoke first. Calling him a 'this'. " Excuse me sir. I 'appen to be pure Irish. You should be kissing me." He raised an eyebrow playfully, but the conversations between the men continued.Lowly guard, more fear, intruder. Intruder? Oh that was him. Well he didn't walk into the house of his own free will. How did he intrude?

This man that called him an intruder seemed to be the boss. Number one. Well he sounded mean. By the looks of all the faces he was scary too. Without much warning Alastar was released, and he collapsed on the floor. He quickly recovered and stood at his full height. Even then this guy was a whole two inches above him. Menial, but still disheartening. As he was analyzing the other's eyes, Alastar noticed a total of three emotions. They were flashes a human couldn't detect, but he wasn't a human.

"With all due respect, my name is Alastar. Vampire is what I am." This guy was where the smell was coming from, the scent he followed. Him and the girl standing next to the bed behind him. "I didn't hope to find anythin'. I was sitting at the school talking with someone, when that someone was joined with two more humans. It was suffocatin'. I came out to get something to eat, found your smell." He shrugged it off and looked at the room, then his eyes landed back on the boss man. "Curiosity killed the vampire I guess."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:12 pm

[[ I am at my father's house, Edan's reply will come late tonight.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 pm

[[I'll post tomorrow. Just got home from work, so I'm really tired.]]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 am

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

"Your name is Alastar," Sebastian repeated, slightly amused. What confidence, and cockiness, this little vampire had. How it amused Sebastian. His nostrils flared, taking in the vampire's scent. School, mortal, uniform. That's what he smelled. Fear, maybe? Underlying it, maybe. "Welcome, Alastar."

His eyes bored down into the vampire. Sebastian could feel Angelique grow much calmer now that his attention was on someone else. The vampire was still very much aware of Kasey at his side. She still had yet to react to all of this. Sebastian continued to speak.

"Your hunger drove you here, then your curiosity." He almost had to laugh. For no reason, maybe? Sebastian could not tell. He forced it down, remaining indifferent and cold, amusement sparkling in his eyes. "You are an intruder, did you know? You are not welcome here, Alastar. Not at all." Sebastian's eyes narrowed into red pinpricks. "What should I do with you?"

OOC : ~~

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 am

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageWhen she came to, there was white all around her. Voices whispered beside her. The tiny vampiress curled up where she was. It was soft and comforting. Almost like home was. Almost like home. What was home? She didn't have one. A trickle of fear cascaded down her spine, making her body shiver uncontrollably. Added to that, she was already trembling from the beatings her body had taken. When she moved, she shivered even more. Pain shot through her body. She found it easier not to move.

An African vampire, her name Sauda, watched Angelique. Why she was here, Angelique could only guess. Probably to keep her in line if she strayed. Not likely. The dread of more torture had instilled itself deep inside Angelique. Sebastian's (thinking the name made her shiver) right hand vampire was hardly suited for what she was currently doing. Sebastian did not wanted her to escape. He wanted her to suffer. Angelique knew this very well. He did it to any of the other coven members who disobeyed.

Angelique shifted onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. Breathing slowly, she appeared dead to any who did not know any better. For all she knew, she was dead. So, she stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity. Neither she nor Sauda spoke. Sauda did not care for her. Angelique could care less for the vampiress. Her mind drifted into memories. Soon, she was snapped out of them by the opening of the door.

Her eyes flicked to the door and looked at it dully. Kasey entered. With Sebastian. He looked at her, seeming to show Kasey her state. His eyes bored into Angelique. Even though pain wracked her body, the welts and internal bruises pounding in protest underneath her tender flesh, Angelique curled up in a fetal position and whimpered. A low sound that could be heard through the silence. Relief jarred her as Sebastian shifted his attention to another vampire that entered the room. He was branded as an intruder.

Angelique heard him speak. Although every inch of her told her not to (for her own survival), Angelique's mind resurfaced and she spoke out, "Leave him alone, Sebastian."

OmmOmmCookies: ~~
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games