Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just an Apple Pie

Heart Power

14,575 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 am
My gaia name is MissHyruleWarrior

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki sent me a request and i really liked the idea to join! C:

I joined this guild because i have really been needing to refresh that rp kick i have. I really have been looking for roleplays to join in and Arrinae invited me.

My Gaian age is 3336 days (according to a day to year calculator its 9 years :O)

For sure i will be visiting the Series/fandom/misc area! C: will see what else interests me!

Hello! I am a nerd who has a job. Typically when i'm not at work i visit gaia or youtube lol. I like to be silly and make jokes but tend to be serious when it is necessary. I enjoy drawing, playing video games, making music videos and playing music...

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 am

What to call me
My name is ......... My username is Innocent_werewolf, you may call me InoWolf or Wolfy.

Who Accepted my Application
This lady did Arrinae Maeya Tsuki and her Avatar looks amazing!

Why I Joined
I got asked too, so im just checking out what you got.

Gaian Age
2838 according to google that is 7 years....I thought it was alot longer.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Where are all the wolf role plays at? If not i will just create one lol. Any one that wants to join it just pm me lol i need motivation knowing people are interested.

About me
Im into Romance, Fantasy,Action. Books ive read: Darren Shan (not the zombies) Unwanteds, Spooks, Wereling and others. I cant always post and would be looking to join a role play that required only max of 4 paragraphs. maybe 5 but no more i have my other role play and im in the process of getting my diploma in graphic design.

Secret Code
What does this mean?

Innocent_Werewolf

Hilarious Lunatic

3,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Kazu Saeki

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:52 am
Wow getting to know me, I am always terrible at making introductions... Let's see.

Hey everyone, I am known here as Ninaeldir, however I am debating a name change but if I do I will make sure this post is edited so it is known who the new name is! I love roleplaying and I accept almost every genre really. The only thing I require from a roleplay is that it abides by TOS, which makes sense! Though I have never managed to get into RPs about Zombies!

As for Gaia itself I am an old member but after a hiatus of 2 years I forgot my log in as well as my e-mail and a new PC so I had to make a new account. My first account was in 2003. I was invited to this guild so I decided to check it out and I like what I see so far!

On daily life I do have a job and my timezone is CET (PST+9) but I am often on till rather late so please bear with me. I am a supervisor and management member of a playground in RL which has a lot of activities and events for the ages 4-13. It's a wonderful job, though can be tiring, but it does mean I have some times or seasons I am not online as much (Though daily for sure)

Innocent_Werewolf

Read your introduction and I have to add: I LOVE Darren Shan. I have the whole book series of The Saga of Darren Shan. Wonderful book!

If I missed anything anyone would like to know, feel free to ask smile Hope to see you around!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:03 am

What to call me
Genetsu

I was invited by Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
I got the invite and decided it sounded neat. I like RPing

Gaian Age
3671 days, ten years, give or take

Predicted Favorite Forum
probably fantasy or fandom

About me
I love to read. Reading is my favorite past time, other than Gaia, lol. Almost every book I read is in the fantasy genre, with standard fiction coming in next.

Genetsu

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:34 am

What to call me
Amaya524, Amaya

I was invited by Arrinae Maeya Tsuki.

Why I Joined
I got the invite, looked around, and figured that I would join in hopes of getting to be in actually active rps.

Gaian Age
1758 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
That will depend on what active rps I can find that interest me at all.

About me
Hello. I'm Amaya and I like to roleplay. I'm on Gaia everyday, unless I'm away from my computer because of an event/convention going on. I try to reply back to roleplay responses as soon as possible and it's a pet peeve of mine when people, whether in group or 1x1 rps, take more than a few days to reply back or don't reply back at all for weeks with no reason why despite quoting and messaging them reminders to post. That's why the majority of the rps I'm in are dead at the moment and I would like to be in rps here where people will actually be active and it won't die because we're stuck waiting on people that decide to quit without notice. Sorry, just had to express that. I like anime and manga. At the moment, the kind of rps I am interested in doing is Horror/Survival and idol rps.

Secret Code
4A

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:49 am

What to call me
Call me by my username Pro Slap, or Becky which is my real name and nickname. heart heart

I was actually invited to the guild from Arrinae Maeya Tsuki.

Why I Joined
Well in the invitation i got they said they could use skilled authors like myself, and i cant tell you how long i rp and keep joining new guilds involing around rp.

Gaian Age
898 days, two more days till i been 900 days on gaia.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I could say all because i rp different genres alot.

About me
I will tell you how I got into gaia. It was around 7th grade and basically before gaia i was into this site called tinierme which was an amazing site for me at the time, but in 2010 literally 5 days after my birthday it closed down for good. I was like, how do i keep in contact with my friends from there..and it was pretty sad. Intil one of my best friends told me about gaia, and gaia completely changed my life and im not kidding. My oringal name was beckyrainbow btw.

Secret Code
??? is this like a place i like to go when im alone or to get attention by me? if its getting attention about something of me like rp and stuff code is: Babies Head .^.

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 am

What to call me
Yule

I did? I was invited.

Why I Joined
Invited. And I like to roleplay. I've never been in a roleplay guild before tho.

Gaian Age
9'ish.

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1, Mystery and Horror and Action.

About me
I'm Yule, born in the winter of 1990. I'm from Europe, and I live together with my boyfriend, two cats and a dog. I work as a caterer and in my free time I do a study on cat behavior. I also like to go running, bingewatch series, roleplay and blog in my free time.

Overall I'm a friendly and caring person. I may have a strong (unpopular) opinion about specific things and subjects, and I don't care what others think about that. I like to discuss about interesting things and I'm very laid back.

Secret Code
What?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 am

What to call me
Everyone may simply call me Bri. C: Clearly you can see my username, so might as well actually give me a name. Otherwise if you like to stick to Gaian terms, call me Cutesu!

That one person I'm too lazy to find. D: Started with an A, seemed very lovely. She invited me to the guild.

Why I Joined
Hopefully I can find more RP life here than on the dying Barton forums.

Gaian Age
This is a new account, but I've been around since Go-Gaia and 10k was a lot of gold.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably the fantasy forum.

About me
I started role playing when AOL Kids Chat was still around. My first role play ever was Sailor Moon, back when we use to create God awful Mary-Sue and Gary-Stu characters. I was Sailor Earth and Sailor Sun and my best friend was Sailor Star and Sailor Wind. I use to draw all the time when I was younger and even had a few shops on Gaia where my art sold pretty good, but I eventually weaved myself away from it. I am no longer big into Anime and I prefer to just play MMORPGs. I went to TinierMe for a little while and was known as Onigiri-Chan. I did art for there as well. Lovely little site but I kind of joined it during its downfall year.

I am 22 years old, birthday in July, and a full time college student for child and criminal psychology. I don't live by any fetish life styles but I kind of like to secretly study those who do out of curiosity. It makes me wonder why people choose to live those lives.

Also anyone who role plays yaoi, fantasy, or male characters should feel free to message me.

Secret Code
wut

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

Russophobia

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 am

What to call me: Russ or Russophobia
(Username or nickname from your username)

Who Accepted my Application: Well Novama invited me c:
(You can see the name in your acceptance PM from ‘Admin’)

Why I Joined: I got an invite and just trying to get back into gaia. Took an 2/3 year hiatus from gaia.
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is)

Gaian Age: This account 2833 days today about 7 years.
(How long have you been on Gaia)

Predicted Favorite Forum maybe social I dont know yet...
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?)

About me: I am a 19 year old female who lives in Southern California. My current status for work and/or school is that right now im technically an college drop out and only working with family. I used to be an active Gaian about three years ago. On another note I'm a stoner and a medical cannabis patient. I sometimes get really shy and flustered when talking to new people because I sometimes am afraid of being judged... at the same time i crave new friendship. Music wise right now I'm into Sumo Cyco, The Used, and other similar bands (and some EDM). There is a lot more to me though!
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.)

Secret Code AR
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:16 am

What to call me
Luvly, Luv, or Dani

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
Because like most here, I love roleplaying.

Gaian Age
8 years... I think. hahaha

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1s and fantasy

About me
I'm a stay-at-home mommy. My son is my life. I like roleplaying just about anything. I'll try just about anything once (in both roleplaying and life). My biggest loves in roleplay are fantasy, and I feel like I have to have romance, or at least the prospect of it, and I love, love, LOVE love/have relationships.

Secret Code
l1

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

Bellerros

Brilliant Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:21 am

What to call me
I usually just call myself Bells... Or Hey you time Lady... But Bellerros works too.

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
Hoping that I can find people that are tolerant of my hectic posting time and lack of brain to get nice posts out at points

Gaian Age
3067 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
The 1x1 Forum will most likely be my favorite haunt. Put a sprinkle of Fantasy and Historical in the mix and your looking at most of my best roleplays

About me
I'm do medieval reenactment in the real world. I also sew. There is no way in the nine realms that I will divulge my age... But lets go with I'm old enough to drink is certain countries and yet I still don't drive. I have one cat named after a Norse God. I have some health issues that can cause me to not post for days which usually makes me do 1x1 more so i don't make 500 people wait.. I am able to at least warn people.

Secret Code
I have an addiction to buffalo wings and My cat is not Thor or Loki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:17 am

What to call me
The Goddess Dike--You can call me Hannah, though.

Novama so sweetly sent me an invite.

Why I Joined
To put it simply, I love writing. I literally just started my first RP yesterday, so I'm really excited about starting more.

Gaian Age
10 wonderful years

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Love, Series/Fandom/Misc.

About me
I absolutely adore reading and writing. I'm actually trying to write my own book. I love anime, fantasy, D&D, MTG, and all sorts of other things in the nerd world. I'm extremely eccentric and I love people, so please don't hesitate to talk to me. I'm a 21 year old female. I work part time in a retail store. I had my first son almost 3 months ago and he's my life.

Secret Code
ET- hehe.

Lady Ilithyia

Desirable Nymph

12,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

nachopower

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:50 am
My gaia user name is nachopower

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki sent me an invite and after looking around the guild I decided to join, after all it seems like a promising place in which you can find a good Rp or two.

My Gaian age is about 10 years, of this ten at least six years have been the time I have with role playing experience. As for my real age, well I'll let you do the math: (10*x)+x=11*x

I like video games, comic books, manga, cartoons and anime, mystery/sci-fi/action adventure novels/tv-shows, and many more  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:59 am
What to call me
My username is Kosai01 and you can just call me Kosai

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki was so kind to invite me.

Why I Joined
To put it simply, I love writing, and creativity. I have been doing roleplays for many years.

Gaian Age
7 almost 8

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Love, Series/Fandom/Misc.

About me
I am a gamer with a youtube channel, Kpac Studios Gaming, and I love what I do. However I can't make money at it at the moment. I love drawing, reading, writing, and creating roleplays. Aside from that I'm just an average fun loving guy. So check my channel if you want.  

Kosai01

Friendly Shapeshifter

apsychoticpanda

Mewling Consumer

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:11 pm

What to call me
Pan, Panda, Psycho, my whole username if you wish! I'm not fussy : )

Well, I was invited by a 'Arrinae Maeya Tsuki' (awesome name). Kudos to you-dos for finding me, I have like, two friends on here x3

Why I Joined
I was invited, had a quick look and thought "Hey this looks pretty cute, and I've been missing roleplaying a whole bunch!"

Gaian Age
Well, I must have originally joined back in 2008, and I was a HUGE fan of the roleplaying base here, but as I got older I kinda grew distant from it and was more interested in trying to be popular at school (haha, oh god). Anyway, current account must be a year or two old, though I went on another hiatus for ages until Easter just gone, and have been on every day ever since!

Predicted Favorite Forum
Maybe Fantasy?? I'm a huge nerd about that sorta genre, but I'm also liking the look of Sci-Fi and Fandom forums. (I ~may~ browse the furrie forum... I was always interested but due to stereotypical attitudes towards furries I've avoided it :/ )

About me
I'm friendly and happy to talk to everyone, though I feel shy and pretty intimidated by online friendships at first, so sorry if I seem super nervous (you'd think a 20 year old working as a glorified receptionist I'd get used to talking to people!).
I like dragons and magic and robots and space and the color lilac and hufflepuff and oh my gosh so many things. Lately I've been really into Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and X-Men: Evolution (Yes that cheesy old cartoon!) if that helps narrow down my current tastes, though I tend to get bored of certain subjects if not enough exciting is going on.
I'm happy to help with some writing tips and such, my sister and I are working on an original novel, and though my side of the story is more or less a spin-off prequel and not entirely the best written, I can get her advice! I also roleplayed A LOT when I was young and I think I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve~
(I'm also very chatty, if you hadn't noticed ^^; )

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)
Ok so, no joke, i have no idea where you mean about this. Can I have another clue?

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games