Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am

The girl just sipped her drink as she watched Cross while he talked. She finished her drink when he passed out and she tossed it to the ground before picking up her bag. She turned on her heel and started to walk away before she remembered him asking her if she knew what she was. She tilted her head again as she looked back and she rolled her eyes. She slung her bag over her shoulder and walked back to him. She ignored the bloody mess that covered him as she lifted him up a bit and started to carry him. She could smell a few scents of others on him and she decided to use those scents to see if she could find anyone who could help him out so she could get her answers.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 am

The white matter slowly surrounded Cross..stitching him up. Cross's eyes slowly opened and they looked up high into the sky. He coughed gently and spat onto the ground. He started to feel his nerves repairing themselves in his legs..he wasn't helpless..but Cross was so tired..and his eyes seemed to change from white to black and back over and over as the white matter did its work.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 am

The girl looked over at Cross and she saw the white matter repairing him. She then let him go and stopped carrying him. "Walk." was all she said as she put her hand on her hip and waited for him. She didn't care if he was tired. If he could walk then she wasn't going to carry him. Her eyes narrowed as she watched his eyes switched from white to black but she didn't bother to question him about it.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

Cros laid there after collapsing backward..his legs weren't repaired when she has stopped carrying him..he couldn't walk..not at that moment atleast. ******** b***h assuming becuase he had abilities that he was just fine? What an a** she is.

"Look girl..you want to be a b***h thats fine..but you aren't getting any answers from me if thats the case."he said softly and he slowly sat up dragging his legs with him to a wooden chair for people waiting on the bus...he used this to pull himself up..it took a moment as his legs were pure noodle at first.

"You and I both know you only are here becuase you don't have anty clue what you are..otherwise 'd be healing up in that booth atleast catching some shut eye without getting constantly poked and kicked."he growled..he wasn't in the mood to carry around a b***h when he had all the info she needed. Either she lost the attitude or she could forget her answers. He started noticably limping..holding onto to any object across the road..he stopped at one point as the matter went ot his wings...he flapped them...his eyes closing. He could fly away..leave this b***h behind..try to find shelter..but should he? Bah..Cross's attitude wasn't as crappy as hers..nor was his heart..he looked osftly back at her and sighed.

"You won't find the others..I already tried."he said and kept walking heading down an alley.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 am

The girl listened to him and she groaned in annoyance. She watched him walking down the alley and she ran to catch up with him. She grabbed him and started carrying him again. Her mind was focused on only getting the answers she wanted. She didn't care who this man was or whatever he was. All she cared about was that he knew things about her she probably didn't know. Even though she'd never seen him before in her entire life. "You didn't try hard enough." she muttered when he said she wouldn't find the others. "And I'm not a b***h. I don't know you. I don't like you. But you know something about me so I might as well pretend to be nice. Just being honest." she said with an empty, emotionless tone.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 am

Cross scoffed and closed his eyes...his body screamed in pain when she grabbed him.

"I'm not saying you have to be nice either did I? You tried to kick me..and I'm a bloody mess...was that needed? No."he said coldly and he shook his head again.

"You sure act like one. Hating on someone when you don't know them kid..thats being either an a** or a b***h..your choice."he said and smirked.

"I nearly died today..and you expect me to just react normal to someone like you..forget that."he said and looked at the sky.

"Your an experiment...made by another experiment named Prophecy..your one of 7. Only 6 are made of dark matter..which is you..shadow..abyss..zero..and of course Vincent. The last truly isn't a being anymore..as Prophecy was mutated creating the others. I on the other hand..well..I'm number seven..the one made as the opposite to the other 6."he said and scoffed looking at her.

"You happy now? You can either leave me be..or you can come along..I don't intend in making you part of my war agakinst Vincent. His trying to merge with your creater..whos name is now Darkstar..and well if he does..your little world here is gone..destroyed."he said coughing and he let himself break away from her..not sure how'd she'd take it. He found a guitar in the middle of the 2nd alley he went threw..picking it up he began playing..his wings covering him as he did so. He also found a small apartment..as soon as he walked in..all the electrics in the building turned on and Cross sat there on the couch continuing to play..he left the door open for her..it was going to rain soon.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygxy_jc9UFk&feature=related

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 am

The girl let him go and she crossed her arms as she listened to his words. She was about to make a comment about his near death experience but his next words shut her up. She watched him walk into the abandoned apartment and once he was out of sight, she stared at the ground. Her hands clenched into fists as it began to rain and she cursed under her breath. She followed the path to the apartment and she saw the door was open. She only stood in the doorway and looked at him. "The others, like me....do you know where they are? There has to be at least one left. I can smell them all over you even though the blood covers most of it up." she said, her tone a bit softer as she ruffled her hair since it had gotten wet from the rain.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

Cross scoffed and looked up at her..his eyes made him look like a dead man.

"Do you think I just ended up in my condition by some hunter kid? Vincent put a dark mattered blade threw my chest and sent me off of a tower..that tells you just how much of a brother he'll be to you."he said and sighed..his experience had hit him hard..but he was still the same light hearted man he used to be.

"Shadow and Abyss..are the only ones besides me that I can get you to..but the trip won't be safe..and I can't take you yet.."he said.

"White mater just like dark matter..can't fully heal a nerve or a broken bone..so I won't be able to walk much for atleast a couple of days."he said and looked at the roof..

"You can sit down you know..it isn't like I'm going to try and bite you or anything. Though I would love ot know your name.."he said gently and began playing the song again..the microwave sparked...as a slow forming material began to cook within it..as it became a plate of noodles..he sighed.

"What kind of food do you like?"he asked her looking over at her..Vincent using so much matter against Cross had awakened his powers..but becuase of Vincent's strength it was as if he had known how to use it since he was a baby..so it made him just as powerfull if not more then the other 6. But Cross was the anti-project to all Prophecy created..so maybe he was meant ot be stronger then them..but even Cross..against Vincent if his power was merged with Darkstar's..would even the new Cross stand a chance? Cross himself didn't know.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:05 pm

The girl took a quick look around at the apartment before she cautiously entered. She found a chair and set her bag beside it before sitting down, pulling her knees to her chest. She closed her eyes when he asked her what her name was. She tapped her forehead for a moment before shaking her head. "I don't have one. Never needed one." she answered before she smelled the noodles. She turned to look at him but shook her head again when he asked her what kind of food she liked. "I'm not hungry. But...thanks." she had a hard time just saying the word since she wasn't used to having someone be nice to her. She wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing and that made her slightly paranoid. "Shadow and Abyss? What are they like?" she asked nonchalantly, trying to sound like she didn't really care.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Cross nodded and the plate floated over to Cross..which he let drop to the table next to him. He sighed and starred at her.

"Fine then..I'll just call you Jane..that way I won't have problems trying to get your attention."he chuckled then sat in thought ofr a minute.

"Abyss is a kind fellow. His a soft hearted fella but he will do anything for his pals. Shadow on the other hand..well..his had it rough. Alot like you at first with people..but when he gets to know someone his just like Abyss."he admitted and sighed taking a fork full of noodles into his mouth. He chewed slowly and let his newly found guitar lay on the floor.

" They have 3 companions with them..Nyx..and her sister Luna..aswell as Shadow's close friend Marie. All 5 think that Vincent killed me..I was trying to get ahold of them threw the booth but..they may have moved to somewhere safer."he said gently.

"Either way..I know where they are going to in the end..so we'll go to the place I called first..if there not there..we'll have to keep looking."he said and looked at the roof.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm

She cringed at the name and shook her head but she smiled. "I'd rather be called the girl with no name. Jane is so dull." she said as she stood up. She grabbed her bag and opened it to pull out a camera. She took a quick picture of him and rolled her eyes. "Not so flattering covered in blood, but it'll have to do." she said as she slid the camera back in her bad and then slung the bag over her shoulder. "As you already know, I'm not a people person. I've already bugged you enough as it is. So I'll find myself a place to stay tonight and I'll follow you from a distance. I just want to see what they look like. I don't plan on staying to get to know them or anything. They can live their lives without me and I can live mine without them." she said as she slid her hands in her pockets. "It'll be like I don't even exist. In a way, I kinda don't." she said as she chuckled and started leaving the room, giving him a small wave bye.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Cross sighed and nodded looking at her.

"You know we need your help..but I won't ask you...its your choice."he said softly and he smiled lightly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't look more flattering then."he said laughing and waved back when she went to the door.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:05 pm

She rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her. As soon as the door shut, she frowned and stared at the ground. She looked around until she found another abandoned apartment. She left the door open and pulled out a drink from her bag before setting it down on the floor. She then opened a window, sat on the sill, and sipped her drink as she watched the rain. Her mind tried to imagine what her so called 'brothers' looked like. Her wolf ears popped out and folded against her head as she growled. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to know who they were. It would change everything.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 pm

User Image

Locations:Outside Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Random | Thoughts: Hiiiiiiiiyyyaaaaaa!

Marie sighed as she watched Shadow plummit back down to the earth. Silly, Big Ears....Silly, Silly, Big Ears she thought while shaking her head. She slipped off of her branch and landed softly on her feet next to him. She crouched down and poked his belly. Her face became more serious and slightly dark,"Big Ears, you need to watch what you're doing. Just because one moment things might be commical, doesn't mean the next will be filled rainbows and unicorns. The odds are its gonna be filled horror and destruction. You have to understand things aren't always going to be fun and games with Marie. One day, she's going to end up doing something stupid and end up being killed. And who do you think she's gonna blame, you? Of course not, she's gonna end up blaming herself and be a wondering spirit for the rest of these days. I'm only telling you this because, well, I don't want her to join me too quickly,". Her voice still sounded childlike throughout the her little speech, but serious. Her face changed back into happy little child Marie again, and she smiled as she stood up. She pointed at his no man's land and giggle,"You may wanna get an ice pack for that. No offense, but, you may not wanna be sterile,". She titled her head and nodded while giggling. "Never mind, you'll need two,"she said. She walked to where his legs where and kicked him, in the 'no man's land'.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

User Image

"What the hell are you talking about? Who are you?", said shadow looking up at Marie knowing that something was off. This almost looked this was no longer Marie he was talking, instead of the medicine kicking in. Just then, Shadow feels the impact between his legs from Marie's foot as he screams out with his eyes popping,"DAH....KIIIIYYYYAAAAHHHHH.. ooooooooooohhhhh". His moaning echoes through the forest as he tries to regain himself for a moment. Then, he begins to growl loudly as he looks up at Marie with his glowing crimson eyes. "OK, thats it. Now im pissed",, Shadow says in an angered quiet tone with his veins popping out. If Marie was gonna have fun with making Shadow mad. then she better staring running as fast as she can.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games