Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:30 pm
(Hell yeah. Firebrick)

The Magma Owl watched all that transpired with a cold, unchanging glare. Once again, his plans were torn to shreds by the arrival of a helicopter to save Lucien. He had succeeded in getting him away from Exire though. The rock was of no use to him at this point, but maybe Raven, who was backed with more than enough force and charisma, could help him. His stone expression allowed a weak simper to break through, but when Lorna spoke to him, he subdued his expression.

"The Polaris Owl huh? I'm Soliel Kilitia, The Magma Owl. It's nice to meet you Lorna." Soliel said to her with an almost brotherly kindness. "I think that's up to your leader whether or not we hold them for ransom. It sounds like a smart idea though. That Moli kid though...use lead handcuffs if you're going to restrain him. I don't know what that other guy's weakness is." the molten man finally returned to his normal state and started toward Raven. If he was going to raise Exire back into the air, the first thing he needed to do was befriend this team's leader.

~~~

Roulin didn't say much to Nikolai. It wasn't because he thought he was crazy, but because Anya might chastise him for talking to a crazy person. He held his tongue. After Cecilia had spoken, Roulin decided to respond. "I don't want to look at television right now...I just hope that Lomoli can win this fight with Khalifa..." What was he thinking? He already knew that thanks to him, Raven would be more than two handfuls. Should she run out of energy, she'd have another supply ready to go. He feared for them at this point. Once Demios's letter landed near him, he looked over to it with uncertainty. "Oh no...please let this be good news..." Just as he suspected. Only a few seconds after the letter was opened, it was burned to cinders. Roulin kept his back turned to everyone else and continued forward silently. He was certain that they'd seen the letter as well. They didn't know what it was about and for now, he wouldn't tell them. Half of his team was gone now and only Cecilia remained. Clenching his fist, he vowed to himself to return his teammate and brother in one piece.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm
"Khalifa Marcellus," she whispered. "Matter Owl." She rubbed her head with the back of her hand, beads of sweat being rubbed off in the process. It was something she had found in Lucien's mind before she was blocked off with barriers.

Ana gently lifted a clip from her fan, a needle falling out of the compartment. She flicked it towards Khalifa, puncturing him in the back of the neck. "He'll be paralyzed for a few hours," she murmured, looking up at Raven and the others. She didn't introduce herself, only speaking when their seemed to be a question in the air. The shades on her eyes were dark, protecting her pupils from any sunlight, yet the sting kept her face pinched.

xx-Lockhart

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:06 pm
Lorna could feel the heat radiating off of the young man who introduced himself to Soliel. It didn't bother her very much. She looked up at Raven wanting to know what her plans were. The stars on her earrings were made of lead. They would make perfect handcuffs for she could reshape metal into any form that she wanted. She peered down at Khalifa. "According to Aaliyah, his weakness is lightning or any form of electricity I believe. I could provide the handcuffs for both of them. I could shape both of my earrings into handcuffs since the stars on them are made of lead and give one of them an electromagnetic charge. It should be enough to keep them both restrained." Of course she wouldn't do it until Raven gave the command.

Cecilia could see the worry in Roulin's eyes and knew that she was worried for his friends. She caught a glimpse of the letter before it burned to cinders. She sighed and followed him. She did not know who the two were, but that did not stop her from trying to comfort Roulin. "They failed, but they're not dead. We'll be able to save them," she said even though he probably didn't want to hear her speak right now. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, but she had to be the optimistic one of the group. "If you spend your time worrying, you'll lose focus on what needs to be done and it'll hinder you."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:43 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven cursed inwardly when a helicopter helped whisk Lucien away. Either way the guy would be half dead…surly. Slowly, the changes to Raven’s appearance subsided as the Heart of Life began to deactivate. It was a handy little trinket, one that would become even more handy should Raven grasp its power fully. She still had a few things to learn about it. Hearing her team members words, Raven turned firstly to Ana “Excellent, it will make it easier transporting them to a holding room” she then glanced at Lorna and smiled “What wonderful luck, hm? Using your earrings in that way would be a smart move. Once you have them secure, take them to the building we were in earlier. Find a suitable room and place them inside…I want both of you watching over them. If either of you need to leave for whatever reason, contact me and I will come and take your place. Until then, let no one in or out”

With her orders given for now, her attention snapped towards the magma user. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to register his outwards appearance. Who was he? And, why had he helped her? She had caught his name when he had addressed Lorna, but apart from that part, everything else about him was a mystery “So, Soliel Kilitia…You and I need to have a little talk” There was no way Raven would thank this man openly nor welcome him with open arms to the team until she had some sort of understanding of him. He had been a great help in the fight against both Moli and Lucien, and she could not fault his fighting ability. Having him on the team would be a big help, there was no questioning that part “Lets not beat around the bush. Who are you, why did you help out, and more importantly, what is your business here?”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:54 pm
Lorna removed her earrings from her ears and held them in the palms of her hands. They began to melt and morph themselves into a pair of handcuffs, one in each hand. She squeezed the handcuffs lightly in one hand and when she opened her hand again, there was an electromagnetic charge around it. It caused Lorna's skin to tingle a little bit, but it did not hurt her. She then placed the electromagnetically charged cuffs around Khalifa's wrists before she did the same thing to Moli, except with the other handcuffs. The disc, which she used for transportation stretched and lowered themselves so that Lorna could place the two prisoners upon it before she hopped onto it herself and flew towards the building. She knew that Ana would be close behind. Once at the building, she flew inside through one of the large windows that had been broken and inside. This would be a perfect place to keep these two. She dropped them off into a secure room on one of the upper floors before sitting down and resting her chin in her hands. Looks like I'm stuck playing security for now, she thought with a sigh. Someone had to do it. At least she would have someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:59 pm
"Good. For as long as we have them, we can't let their powers become active again. If they do, undoubtedly they'd escape." Soliel repied to Lorna. It was lucky that she had just what they needed when they needed it. After Ana performed her task, he looked down at Khalifa making sure that he wasn't in a moving condition. According to her, he wouldn't be for a while. The more he wasn't moving the better.

After the two owls went to work on making sure that the downed fighters would not rise anytime soon, Soliel found himself being approached by Raven. From what he'd seen her do, it was apparent that she was incredibly powerful. Even moreso than himself. He turned to her and eyed her form up and down. Whether she could fight without her powers was the first question that crossed his mind. As long as she had them, that was something that he was certain she wasn't worried about.

"I am The Magma Owl of Exire, a island that fell from the sky not too long ago. Yesterday actually," the blonde answered while pulling his darkened cowl over his face. "I helped you out...well, look at everyone here. I'm sure that all of your teammates were people you didn't know. People that one day decided to help you. People that you've decided to help. My business here...I just showed up and you all seemed to need help. It was a two on one you know."

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:43 pm
((TFP---Raven))

“An island that fell from the sky?” Well that was news to Raven, she had been so busy planning the attack on New York that the world outside had taken a serious back seat. She would be sure to check that part of his story out as soon as possible “That is true, most of my team-mates are people I have come across on my travels and have taken in with little knowledge of their past lives or intentions. But, they have all earned my trust over the recent months and years” She was tempted to say ‘some more so then others’ but she reframed doing so “I will help those like myself and those who are willing to fight for their freedom. For a better future for Owl kind”

Raven raised one eyebrow slightly and nodded “I am well aware of the number fighting against me. And I expect others to come here. We have two of their friends hostage so it is to be expected” She disregarded her sentence and got back to the subject at hand “Now that you have cleared up the minor questions, I will ask you another. What do you plan on doing from here? You are clearly not a fan of Moli or Lucien…So I can only gather that you are against their way of doing things”

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:56 pm
Silently, Roulin expressed his deep gratitude with a nod. Still, in his eyes was certain seriousness that he couldn't hide. As much as he hated to admit it, his brother and Khalifa wasn't his concern as much as his pride was. He looked forward into the flashing lights that beamed against the evening sky. His pride was diminishing like the sunlight on the horizon. "I can feel that they aren't dead, but they are seriously injured...Lucien managed to lose..." He turned his eyes to Cecilia and sighed before lightly scratching his head in thought. "We have ourselves a problem and it's name is Raven."

Che's perfect team of Owls had never lost a member and managed to become the strongest team of Owls ever assembled. Roulin's team had only begun to hold a candle to what his father and uncle had achieved. The Owl Society had spoken of them in papers and a few of them even managed to catch him for an interview. And now, almost a year and a half into existence and half his team is near death. Roulin's pride more than anything was damaged right now and he acknowledged this. Walking forward into the sunset, he spoke quietly to Cecilia, "You'll be seeing Noel soon. We're going to need her help getting my brother and partner back."

~~~

"And that is where our paths connect. I'm the fire that will keep this revolution going. You, Raven, are the resounding trumpet that'll rally all of us." Soliel said in a matter-of-factly monotone. For a while, he'd been watching Raven as well as the rest of the world from multiple positions. He'd seen her work and truthfully, he did admire it. She'd done a great deal for Owl kind, but now, he wanted to make his contributions known. She could help him do this.

"Whether you like it or not, my intention is to join your organization. From what you've said, I can expect that becoming a member will not be easy nor will it happen anytime soon. I accept that. What I ask is that you consider my abilities and allow my to...tag along I suppose. Exire, my home, was knocked from the sky by a nice little group of Owls. One of them you beat today." A blatant lie of course. The little group of Owls consisting of two of the great four, a herald and another Owl had nothing to do with the island's descension. She did know any of the story behind the island, so it wouldn't hurt her. "I have no place to stay and now that I'm this planet, I want to help. If you need, I can even bring you an army to protect this new land of yours."

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:22 pm
((Everyone in this roleplay, click this to go to a spoof discussion on Owls in high school. The noncanon spoof is Mahareshi Rorsch approved, and the idea is our very own FalconBlade's.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:22 pm
Anya simply watched as Nik and Roulin introduced themselves. After a second or two, she decided not to bother with either of them at the moment. It really wasn't worth it to argue over whether or not Nik really was finally losing his mind now. After all, she'd known all along that Nikolai did have a few screws loose in his noggin.

Happiness blinked then grinned in expectation. "He knows Big Sis!" she stated aloud when she heard Roulin mention Sydney by name. The Sydney-copy jumped up and down, clapping her hands. "Yay! I finally found someone who knows Big Sis, and someone who can talk to me!" she sang out, nearly dancing with her elation. She hardly heard Nikolai's questions, nor answered them. At least not yet. She would need to be reminded of them first.

Anya had managed to read the note Roulin received before it charred into a little flame. She frowned. Raven was causing trouble again? How annoying. The stupid brat thought she could simply destroy humanity and put it under chains? Like hell that would ever happen. "Don't worry. We'll take Raven down a peg or two, and save your friends, Roulin." Anya found herself saying as she caught up with him and Cecilia, leaving Nikolai to sort out his own sanity issues.

===

Erin watched as Amara tried to get out of the car on her own. The younger of the twins blinked in surprise before hurrying out of the car on her own side when she saw the Lucky Owl stumble. "Ah! Hold on! I'll help you." Erin called out before going over to Amara on the opposite side of the jeep. She then put one of Amara's arms across her shoulders to support her. "Let's try walking now, shall we?" Erin then suggested with another one of her usual smiles.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm
Kojiro did not move at all, he was like a living corpse, his eyes were dull and lifeless, his mouth was slightly agape, allowing shallow and almost unnoticed breaths. It was almost like those nightmarish visions were still haunting him, his body and mind were in shock, nothing in the outside world seemed to phase him. Oblivious to the outside world, his body lie still, while his mind had been broken and battered.

((Stop doing that!! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm
Ana overheard the beginning of Raven and Soliel's conversation, a hint of curiosity in her eyes. She followed Lorna slowly, her eyes straying to the destruction they had made. Ana had her own ideas about how to overtake her enemies, however she would never express them to Raven or anyone else.

She walked into the room, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "That was interesting," she murmured, running her hand through her thick hair. Ana stared at one of the "prisoners" her eyebrows lifting as she looked at his body. He seemed to be in pain, yet unconscious. Her feet were soft on the ground as she walked over to him, kneeling down beside him to make sure he was still breathing.

xx-Lockhart

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Nikolai was about to ask his questions again, because it seemed as though Happiness had forgotten them, but Roulin, Cecilia and Anya started walking away and he followed them saying, "Hey! Wait up! You guys trying to leave me here?!" He caught up with them and said to Anya, "You're not getting rid of me that easily, I would have thought you'd have known that by now." Nikolai's shadow was following him, still standing up and shaped like a woman. Nikolai turned around to face the shadow, and spoke, both to Anya and Happiness, "Apparently she says this 'Sydney' person is her big sister. Happiness, can you answer my questions please?" Nikolai was dancing his way backwards, following Anya and the others, looking at Happiness with a thoughtful look on his face before asking, "So are you and your big sister twins? And what exactly do you need from me, you are, after all occupying m shadow for a reason, yes?" Nikolai wasn't terribly inconvenienced by someone hitching a ride in his shadow, but he wanted a few answers as to why. He turned his head and asked the other three, "So where is this Raven woman anyway? She doesn't sound like a terribly enjoyable person to be around." Nikolai was trying to make light of things and having not seen the note, he wasn't quite sure what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:09 pm
Aaliyah walked over towards Raven and the stranger as she listened to their conversation. For as long as she had known Raven, she knew she was always skeptical of many things. She observed and listened to his story. "Raven, I say we give him a chance, and if he betrays us, we'll simply kill him" she suggested as if killing was no big deal.

Amara looked at Erin and smiled. She was greatful the young girl was helping her. As they moved forward, Amara began to think, but she couldn't figure out why or what she was thinking about. As they made it on the inside, Noel had left the girls their keys as Elle took her and her sister's key and Amara's Key. The soon went to Amara's room putting her into her bed as Amara looked at them and smiled. "It was nice meeting you two and thanks so much" she said. Elle soon closed the door as Amara lay in the dark, a small almost faint glow came from her eyes.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 am
(( Sorry about not posting I have been amazingly busy getting ready for next year. ))

Lucien could feel himself being lifted up into the helicopter. He didn't say anything, he couldn't even if he wanted to. His entire mind process was stuck on healing his body, he was currently alleviating a grand total of 65 percent of his overall brain power to cooperating his cells and healing his massive injuries. 'Raven.....Where did you get that power boost? That wasn't your aura, it was something else.......I'll have to investigate this later.' He knew gthat Jeannie would be able to hear his thoughts if he allowed it, and he wanted to talk. 'Thank you for saving my life.....Well that was bitter sweet, I have never had to say that to anyone before. Well looks like I've gotten myself into quite the mess. Look at me, I'm little more then a flesh sack.' He projected. He focused the remaining portion of his brain power and astral projected his spirit from his body. The spirit like Lucien stood above his body, he sighed and looked towards Jeannie. "You don't have to say it. I know. I should have retreated......I....I just couldn't. I saw Khalifa and Moli like that....Stranded on the ground and I just couldn't leave them." He said to her. "On the outside I make myself out to be a monster, I have set up an emotional wall around my heart to run away from my problems, to keep others at a constant distance. One by one people have begun to worm their way back into my heart....It's infuriating. I thoguht I was beyond this....Beyond emotional ties like this. I haven't changed. I'm still the boy Dante or Roulin had to rescue from the jaws of destruction..." he trailed off, even as a projection Lucien clenched his fists tight.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games