Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 pm
Steam stumbled forward as the sphere exploded, also deactivating his stealth systems.
"Oh boy!" an excited voice cried from somewhere above the three hunters, whose general location was suddenly pelted with random icicles.
"sonofabitch!" Steam yelled, rolling out of the way of a particularly large chunk ice.
Hale was riding on said chunk of ice. Jumping from it to the ground as it hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

"You're to just stall them, not fight." The Red Maverick grunted from their own Comm system.
"Move. Now."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 am
Edge smiled proudly as she saw Sphere split into two piecesin theair, tumbling down now as nothing more but hunks of scrap metal. She looked to Dozer as the Maverick fell, her smile going when she saw the condition of his hands.

"Maybe if you ask Icarus nice enough, we can get the Maverick to cover your hand repairs." She tried to joke before she heard movement coming from where Sphere had fallen. Her eyes widened immediately, as she knew what was coming. Before she could shout out a warning though, his explosion went off and she was knocked onto her back.

"Damn it..." She growled, getting up after the explosion and looking around at the others. "Is everyone--" She was cut off by the Orange Maverick as he was busy boasting and preparing to kill them. Edge immediately drew out a saw blade to throw at the arm cannon to ruin the Maverick's aim, but she was beat by a stray bullet. She was confused at first, not knowing of anyone else being in the area let alone any Hunter who used fire arms. But when the Mavericks identified the shooter as "the Black one", she quickly remembered. Tango.

Her attention then turned to find out where Tango was hiding, as she wanted to regroup with him. His aid would be helpful, as they were down one man against the remaining Mavericks. As she desperately tried to locate Tango, there was a cold stinging in her leg which she yelped out in surprise and pain. She looked back and saw that one of Hale's icicles had gone through Edge's thigh and into the ground, pinning her in place.

"God damn it..." She started to punch and cut at the chunk of ice with her fist and saw blade, making slow progress as she lacked strength.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 am
Hale frowned. "Fiiiine," she whined then quickly ran after the other Mavericks.
Steam wasn't about to run after, not with the rest of those mavericks nearby, so he moved to help steam. Drawing and igniting his heated blade he quickly cut through the icicle that was pinning her to the ground. Once she was free he held out a hand to help her up.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 am
Edge grunted as Steam cut the icicle. She was still unhappy with his interference from the night before, and when he offered his hand to help her up, she swatted it away and started to get up on her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Dozer gave a grunt, unable to stand due to his weight, and his lack of working hands.
His head whipped to the left as footsteps could be heard coming near them.

"Miss. It's never a good idea to reject aid.."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm
steam rolled his eyes when Edge rejected his hand, an act no one could see under his helmet.

He turned to face the voice coming towards him, not putting away his sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:59 pm
"Hunter." Tango said to Steam.
"I just took a shot that would make the White Death shudder. Seeing as you're still alive, it's clear I'm not here to attack."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 pm
Steam slowly put away his sword. "Just being cautious. You're just another unidentified reploid to us," he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm
"I'll take aid when I need it." Edge grunted in reply, deciding against adding to the reply about she didn't want Steam' aid in particular.

As she stood up she noticed that Steam had kept his sword drawn and was about to remark on it when Tango had explained himself and Steam did sheath his sword.

"Unidentified, but not Maverick." Edge grunted again as she faced Tango. "Not Maverick or Hunter, but armed just the same." She looked to where she had thought Dozer was thrown off, seeing he was still down.

"You still with us, idiot?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm
"YOU try to get up with this frame without hands!" Dozer barked.
"SOOOOO glad I turned off pain receptors....This would be a b***h!"

"....Well he's certainly loud..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm
"And he's my usual partner." Edge sighed in response, shaking her head at the loud mouthed Hunter.

"I couldn't possibly pick him up, even if my leg was not damaged.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 pm
"Quite." Tango replied, still looking at Dozer.
"...Going to need a TRUCK to pick up up....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm
"Just use your nubs man," Steam said. "Can't be that hard..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm
"If I use the nubs, the hands fall off COMPLETELY!" Dozer replied, looking at Steam.
"I WANNA KEEP MY DAMN HANDS ON!!"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games