Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:24 pm

"a phsychic type test? there all wimps."
"phsychics are very useful, and powerful just like us poison types."
"oh yeah then why do they always win"
-floating around watching the tournament-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 pm

"They are all scared. I knew this was going to be easy." Vin said, getting comfy in Sakkaku's mane.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey um, f-flora.
I-I'm thinking about entering the tournament.
D-do you think it's a good idea?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 am

"Or maybe there getting ready for the prelims which aren't held here." Said Preston coming up with with Darrel. "This year we decided to have the prelims be a Mystery Dungeon Theme. And on the final floor you face a random type master, win and your in the tournament. Which will be double battles." Darrel Explained. "Thank you Darrel, so Sakkaku, will the Zorua in your main be your partner?" Preston asked Sakkaku noticing Vin.

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am

Vin's Face light up when he heard it was to be a double battle. "Oh oh oh, can I can I Sakkaku pleas." He begged. " I know I am not that good, but I have some skill and no one would be able to beat our combined power!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 am

"this should be good." "please all it will be is a wimpy fight then the strongest will lose cause of something stupid cause that is how they all work. " "you know sometimes i think you just look for trouble." "if they cared what i said they would gladly let us know." -he laughed as the other head sighed-

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 am

"YOOMATAAA!" Said a voice behind the Weezing as a Female Wigglytuff and a Male Pidgeot appeared. "Please forgive my fellow type master, she can be a bit... eccentric at times." Said the Pidgeot. "Hello poisonous friend, I'm Emily, The Normal type master. and this is Pit, the Flying type master." Said Emily introducing themselves.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 pm

"if you want to you should i haven't seen you fight but ill be watching and supporting you in the crowd." she said smiling

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Th-thanks flora. * I blush*
* I notice Preston and other pokemon talking*
I'll be right back.
* I run over to Preston *
hey, um. I'd like to sign up for the tournament.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:39 am

-weezing turned around- "hi" "what do you want?" "its nice to meet you, i'm smoke." "i am steam, why are we talking to these normal types? and why tell them our name." "forgive us we don't know how to talk without offending someone" "don't apologize for me, only you." -smoke huffed, the steam laughed-

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:32 pm

((All new Pokemon have been accepted! Sorry for not attending to this. Had other RPs to attend to.))

Chaos spotted a bunch of new Pokemon, chuckling a bit and nodding toward them, "Hey, Ali, let's go meet the new Pokemon before we go to the spa." He said with a smile, her tail swaying a bit as his ears twitched, he walked over to all the new Pokemon with Ali around her arm, smiling warmly, "Hello all newcomers! I'm Chaos and this is my sweetie, Ali. I own this Paradise and it's great to see all the new faces!" He said with a warm smile, squeezing Ali a bit and murring.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm

"hi." "how sweet a love couple." "shut it they don't need that story, i am smoke he is steam, ignore him."

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:33 am

Chaos chuckled and smiled at Smoke, smiling warmly at Steam too, taking what he said as a compliment, "Well, I know we are a cute couple. Thank you for noticing. It's nice to meet you, Smoke and Steam. Make yourselves at home at this Paradise." He said with a chuckle, his tail swaying left and right.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 pm

"well they must be ignorant cause they don't know." "ignore him, he is just trying to be rude." "i don't try its easy just insult something someone holds dear."

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Sakkaku thought for a moment... wait! How come Darrel knew her name? Only Vin knew her true name. Ah well.
She looked up at Vin and nodded, it should be a good experience for him. And she could always pick up his slack. "Sounds acceptable" she said "When do we start?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff