Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 am
"I'm sure there is plenty of useful information on in there besides the location I'm looking for," he replied as he followed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 am
"Any ideas as to what those might be? It would help narrow my search down and waste less time."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:00 am
"A simple search for Kim Harland would probably be the quickest way to find out where they took her," he replied. "I'll probably end up sending all the information you find back to..." His hard drives clicked for a moment. "...where ever it is the president is located now... I seem to have deleted that location from my memory."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 am
"You sure you deleted it?" Lucia asked suspiciously. "I've been hearing a lot of rumors lately, and none them sound good."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 am
"Yes. The delete was manually done by myself. Upon discovery if the methods we used to capture this head intact I thought it best that I don't know such important top secret information," he explained. "Besides... I think your the only person in the world who can get passed my wireless firewalls."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 am
"Because I made them." She said proudly.

"It'd be too easy though breaking through my own work."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 am
Azm nodded. "Maybe when Marie is better I'll bring you along and you can break into other people's work."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 am
"What other is there for me? I'm sure there's someone else who can do it just fine."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 am
"Enemy android work," he replied. "And there might be others who could but none that I trust and know personally," he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 am
"So in other words you prefer to work with people you know you can sleep with." Lucia chuckled.

"That narrows down your list of possible coworkers."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am
"If that were the case I wouldn't be teamed up with Males," he replied. "Even so, that still leaves you on that narrow list."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:57 pm
"Well you're not exactly a hound dog who hits everything with a hole. Last I knew anyway." She sniggered.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 pm
"No I'm not a hound dog," he replied. "I am a perfect gentlemen," he add, his voice completely changing in pitch and tone to make him sound more suave. "Shall we take a look at that head now madam?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:06 pm
"Oh, well excuse me good sir." Lucia replied, mimicking the tone of voice to keep the play going along.

"And yes. Let us examine our fine friend's head." She walked into storage, where Ben and Niles stared at her and Azm with puzzled expressions, but kept quiet.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:35 pm
Azm followed Lucia into storage. "Very good," he said in the same ton. "I think my companions think I'm crazy now," he said in his normal voice once they were out of earshot.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games