Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Membership Badges [ Get them here! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 pm
iHoney_DewMelonXP
can i get a: Basic Membership Card ( first card is free)
4:Symbol of your membership in the guild
Special membership number which enters you in badge exclusive contests
A new collectible badge every issue (i want that) <<
> Eligibility to win gold and prizes in the contests
Participation in contests and the lotto ($ for lotto?)< question
Receive issues of My Gaia via guild announcement

Cost :: FREE FOREVER!!!! smile )))

large or mini?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 pm
wora3000
Arisa Takera
wora3000
i would like a basic badge, in both sizes please smile
um....i have the badge from February, do i need to pay the 10k for the new one? and do i need to pay 10k per badge (mini and large), coming to a total of 20k, or is it just 10k for both?

Just 10k

ok, does the trade go to you, or the Treasurer?

Treasurer  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

VanillaMatcha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm
ooh, the new badge looks lovely~
May I get the new May edition Basic Badge in both sizes with the following avatar please?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm
Nymphamarina
emotion_kirakira Woah, is every able to get one? Or just staff? I'm kinda slow.. emotion_0A0

Anyone can get one  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nymphamarina

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 pm
Arisa Takera
Nymphamarina
emotion_kirakira Woah, is every able to get one? Or just staff? I'm kinda slow.. emotion_0A0

Anyone can get one

Okey, and when you get platinum or something, do you have to pay for it each month? Or just once?  
Arisa Takera
Qyp
ARG, THE NEW BADGE IS AWESOME... I WANTS.

What size?

Small! :3

I WILL JUST STOP THE WINGS...  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nymphamarina
Arisa Takera
Nymphamarina

Anyone can get one

Okey, and when you get platinum or something, do you have to pay for it each month? Or just once?

Just once  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

What size?

Oh I'd already figured a way around animations XD I have to update the first post but thank you for being considerate  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

What size?

Oh I'd already figured a way around animations XD I have to update the first post but thank you for being considerate

STOPPED ANYWAY. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 pm
Working list updated to this point. Please don't forget to send your trades and if you didn't specify what size badge you want, you won't get a badge until you tell me xD  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Seiyawn

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 pm
Arisa Takera
Bitter Demise
May I have a mini Platinum member badge? 50k right? Once you quote me with a yes I'll send the trade to MG Treasurer. Thank you.

Yes. I'll try to get the new badges done tonight or tomorrow since there are so many

Oh, sorry, I forgot to ask. I was wondering if I ordered a basic member badge, would I have to pay since I'm getting a platinum? or is it just the basic cards that apply to that? Just for future reference, I might like one later.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm
Bitter Demise
Arisa Takera
Bitter Demise
May I have a mini Platinum member badge? 50k right? Once you quote me with a yes I'll send the trade to MG Treasurer. Thank you.

Yes. I'll try to get the new badges done tonight or tomorrow since there are so many

Oh, sorry, I forgot to ask. I was wondering if I ordered a basic member badge, would I have to pay since I'm getting a platinum? or is it just the basic cards that apply to that? Just for future reference, I might like one later.

Nope. First basic badge is always free  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Seiyawn

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm
Arisa Takera
Bitter Demise
Arisa Takera
Bitter Demise

Nope. First basic badge is always free

Ahh. I see. Thanks. I might order one later when it's not so busy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm
Arisa Takera
day dream2
Is it 10K to get the new Issue 2 basic badge, or is that to change that last badges?
In any case I would like a basic badge from Issue 2 (both sizes please) ref arrow User Image
Oh and I don't have a problem waiting, I can understand that these can be in high demand 3nodding
Thank you guys~

it's only 10k to update your badge. If you didnt get the Feb badge you get this one free

Alright thank you~ I think I'd like a Platinum Member badge as well (in both sizes). So then the total is 60K?
Oh, if I wanted to collect all the basic ones even though I have a platinum member badge I would still need to send 10K every time right?
Sorry I know you're busy sweatdrop  

Dare2DreamMedia

Obsessive Bear

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm
day dream2
Arisa Takera
day dream2
Is it 10K to get the new Issue 2 basic badge, or is that to change that last badges?
In any case I would like a basic badge from Issue 2 (both sizes please) ref arrow User Image
Oh and I don't have a problem waiting, I can understand that these can be in high demand 3nodding
Thank you guys~

it's only 10k to update your badge. If you didnt get the Feb badge you get this one free

Alright thank you~ I think I'd like a Platinum Member badge as well (in both sizes). So then the total is 60K?
Oh, if I wanted to collect all the basic ones even though I have a platinum member badge I would still need to send 10K every time right?
Sorry I know you're busy sweatdrop

Yep that's exactly right  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games