• Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
(Me as Kyo)
"Here.. He said to give you these.. Huh I wonder who that girl is?" I asked as I give you the pill's..

"I have no clue," I answer taking the pills. "We have school tomorrow, Kyo. We should problely get to bed.." I stood and stepped into you room, putting on one of your big shirts to wear.

I tired very hard not to laugh.. But I laughed anyways.. "Your such a cute damn rat ya know.."

I giggled, sticking my tongue out. "I like wearing your big shirts~"

"Hey I'm skinny.. I'm not fat.. Or pregnet.." Glars at you..
I looked around to fined you guys.. "Oh hey.." I said as I watched you fighting.. I giggled..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:26 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
(Me as Kyo)
"Here.. He said to give you these.. Huh I wonder who that girl is?" I asked as I give you the pill's..

"I have no clue," I answer taking the pills. "We have school tomorrow, Kyo. We should problely get to bed.." I stood and stepped into you room, putting on one of your big shirts to wear.

I tired very hard not to laugh.. But I laughed anyways.. "Your such a cute damn rat ya know.."

I looked around to fined you guys.. "Oh hey.." I said as I watched you fighting.. I giggled..

"Oi! You're the one who knocked me up," I glared back, throwing a soft pillow at Kyo's face.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
(Me as Kyo)

"Oi! You're the one who knocked me up," I glared back, throwing a soft pillow at Kyo's face.

I giggled.. "My you two are so full of it.."
Kyo glard at me.. "oh who asked you.."
"I was only saying.." I giggled more.. "Oh btw, Akito said that I'm gana be trasferd to your school.." I said as I claped my hands togeather..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I was only saying.." I giggled more.. "Oh btw, Akito said that I'm gana be trasferd to your school.." I said as I claped my hands togeather..

"Great," I muttered grabbing my pillow, "I'm sleeping in my own room tonight." I could feel the mood swings.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Great," I muttered grabbing my pillow, "I'm sleeping in my own room tonight." I could feel the mood swings.

"And... Akito is gana come to.." I smiled at them.. "Don't worry.. I will keep him with me at all time's.." I giggled..
"you better.." Kyo said as he got up into my face.. "Or ya gana get a smack down.." He said as he grabed my head..
I glard at him.. "Oh shut up ya banka cat.." But then I felt Akito's arm's around me.. I blushed deeply.. Kyo laughed..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"And... Akito is gana come to.." I smiled at them.. "Don't worry.. I will keep him with me at all time's.." I giggled..
"you better.." Kyo said as he got up into my face.. "Or ya gana get a smack down.." He said as he grabed my head..
I glard at him.. "Oh shut up ya banka cat.." But then I felt Akito's arm's around me.. I blushed deeply.. Kyo laughed..

I rolled mt eyes, everyone was getting on my nerves tonight. So I stepped out of the room, and went to mine.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I rolled mt eyes, everyone was getting on my nerves tonight. So I stepped out of the room, and went to mine.

I whispered in Akito's ear.. "Let's have some fun later tonight..." I said as I lick his ear.. The other's kinda glace at me. And I giggled..
Kyo looked at us.. "ok then..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I whispered in Akito's ear.. "Let's have some fun later tonight..." I said as I lick his ear.. The other's kinda glace at me. And I giggled..

I crawled in bed and fell asleep as fast as I could.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok I'm Kyo know. xD)
I walked into your room and snuggled beside you..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok I'm Kyo know. xD)

I woke up more times than I could count thought the night to throw up; so I would just crawl back in bed and watch you sleep.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok I'm Kyo know. xD)

I woke up more times than I could count thought the night to throw up; so I would just crawl back in bed and watch you sleep.

In the moring~
Kyo woked up as he walked into the kechion.. You were still asleep.. He saw Akito sitting down by the table..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok I'm Kyo know. xD)

In the moring~
Kyo woked up as he walked into the kechion.. You were still asleep.. He saw Akito sitting down by the table..

"I've given up on you," Akito said to you sighing, "Seeing whats happened."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(ok I'm Kyo know. xD)

In the moring~

"I've given up on you," Akito said to you sighing, "Seeing whats happened."

I glared at him but then walked into the kechion again to get some food.. I had to plate's in my hand's and sat it down in frout of Akito.. "I.. See.. Well.. That's good..." He said as he started to eat..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm
S0hma Akit0
I glared at him but then walked into the kechion again to get some food.. I had to plate's in my hand's and sat it down in frout of Akito.. "I.. See.. Well.. That's good..." He said as he started to eat..

I heard talking and got up, heading to the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" I said Akito, glaring. He just laughed and yawned.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

I heard talking and got up, heading to the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" I said Akito, glaring. He just laughed and yawned.

I eyed over at Akito.. But I said nothing.. "Are you gana eat or not?" I asked him.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff