Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:41 pm
"Don't be so shy with his name. I remember him, Alcott." the figure said while toying with one of its fans. "That boy used to live on the streets, you know. I used to see him and his little brother scurry down the streets looking for food or money.
"I don't know what exactly happened, but the brothers went their separate ways one day. The younger of the two looked pretty mad, he was around eight years younger than you, and that's when he met me. We made a deal, if he won the game than I'd give him money, if I won than I'd get his brother since it was all he had to his name.
"He lost and I got his brother, that Alcott fellow. Al was around five years younger than you back then, but he was still a fairly handsome boy, even if he was riddled with dirt and filth. A boy of his race with those features were worth a preeeeeetty penny back in the slave markets. I sold him to a woman named Harmana, about three years older than you are now at the time, and never heard from them again.... But I've heard rumors."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:45 pm
She stepped closer. "What rumors?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm
"It's fairly obvious, isn't it? Isn't it?" replied the cloaked figure, it pulled its fan up to hide the already hidden lower half of its face. "Just think of it! A handsome young boy and a ruthless woman."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm
Tears sprang to Michaela's eyes. She'd always know that she would never be involved withAlcott and that he'd been with women before, but this...this was reality slapping her in the face. "Does...does he love her?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm
The cloaked figure tilted its head. "I think you've misunderstood me." it sighed. "Harmana was a ruthless mistress. Alcott was a young slave. She took advantage of him; rape. Now, if you were in the boy's shoes, would you love her or be terrified of her?"

((gtg for a bit))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm
She gasped. "Oh God...alright, one last question. Could he ever...love me back?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 pm
The figure's shoulders shuddered with a chuckle of mystery. It held the card up again. "The card tells me that he doesn't now." it answered and quickly added when it saw Michaela's face, "But if you are persistent and patient, he will come around."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm
She smiled. "Thanks! I have to go. Bye!" Michaela ran out, rushing back to Alcott and stopping several feet away. "Alcott, we need to talk..."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Alcott was pressed against the wall, his heart rate sky rocketing and his face dripping with cold sweat as the woman of his nightmares walked towards him with a hungry look in her eyes.
"You've no idea how much I missed you, Alcott." Harmana said in nearly a moan as she leaned herself against him. He could have pushed her aside, he could have knocked her out easily and made a break for it. But he was scared. Seeing her face brought back all the worst memories he had and left him in a petrified state, leaving him like the scared child he was when he first met her. "None of the other slave boys were as nearly as good as you. Their screams just didn't compare to yours." Harmana whispered as she caressed his pale cheek. "Oh, you've gotten so handsome." the mistress groaned lustfully as her hand slid down his cheek to his chest, feeling his muscles. "I can't wait to see how you f-"
Both of them turned when they heard someone, and that someone turned out to be Michaela. Alcott's eyes were wide with fear and shame, Harmana's were filled with loathing and disgust. "What do you want now?" spat Harmana, her hands still on the petrified man. "Can't you see we're busy?"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm
Michaela, gathering her courage, strode forth and, summoning all of her strength, punched the woman square in the nose. "You will not touch him," she ordered.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm
The two adults stayed in their shocked state for a moment, Alcott staring at Harmana and Harmana staring at Michaela. It stayed in that frozen minute before a thin line of red trailed from Harmana's nose and the rage in her body exploded. "Oh you pretentious little snob!" shrieked the woman as she yanked Michaela hard by the hair. "Do you have any idea who you are talking to?" She yanked harder and kept a firm grip on her hair. "Well?" Yank. "Do you?!" Yank.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Acting quickly, Michaela grabbed a shard of glass and sliced and the hand, cutting off a chunk of her hair and the skin on top of Harmana's hand ( if she didn't move out of the way) in the process. "Alcott is no longer yours, you old skank. If he can't protect himself from your miserly ways, than I will. As I said, you. Will. Not. Touch. Him. Now leave, before your wrinkles are confused for crevices in the street."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 pm
Harmana screamed out and grabbed her hand, hissing as blood poured out from between her fingers. She had a wild look in her eyes she masked with a sinister grin. "Oh that's cute. You're so much like me back then. You want him all to yourself, don't you, you Junior High slut? Fine. But I'd be afraid of walking alone from now on if I were you." she warned with narrowed eyes filled with the deepest scorn. She turned around and flipped her hair over her shoulders, shooting the teacher one last glance. "Don't think this is over, my dear Alcott." she said and blew him a kiss before strutting out.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 pm
As soon as she was gone, Michaela rushed to her beloved professor, checking him for any sign of harm. "Did she hurt you? Are you alright? What did she do? God, I shouldn't have left. I'm so sorry! I should have guessed that she was insane. Wait, this isn't about me. Okay, back to you. Are you sure you aren't-"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 pm
He shook his head to motion for her to get quiet.
Alcott's blonde hair covered his eyes as he tilted his head down. He put his hands on his knees to keep them from shaking. Damn, he was so useless! He just stood there and watched! He could have easily gotten them out of there, but he just stood there like an idiot! But he couldn't remember the last time he was so scared that didn't have anything to do with Harmana. Alcott shakily reached his back pocket and put a cigarette to his lips, nearly dropping it a few times. "Let's just go." he whispered as he tried to calm down.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games