Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Nikolai: It's quite hard to think that when I'm stuck in Hell, dearie.

The swordsman smiled softly at Iris. "You could say I just needed some time to myself." he said, deciding to keep his true identity a secret. "And Lan-Ran's still sleeping. The oaf only comes out when I need some help, and even then all he does is blabber on about how many souls he's eaten already." he sighed, already hearing the other sword yell around from the insult.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Now then, I'm sure a pretty lady like you isn't exactly overjoyed to marry to stuffed parrot like Roy," he said to her, leading her down the hall. "I mean, I love the guy, but he's not exactly your type."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd
you know, you can still enjoy many a phalus from hell....
Mayah Playah

"this must be strange for you, watching yourself get married" she grinned, her eyes flashing silver as she looked at him.

"As if I have a choice!" She snorted, rolling her eyes. "We were engaged before we could even talk! Or... Sing... In his case..." She mumbled; looking away. "But this will keep my people safe, so it's for the best."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm
Pure T0rture
Nikolai: Dear me, I've never been one for seeing past relations...

Mayah Playah
...but I did have a run-in with a priest~

"I guess? I don't really see how- Wait, you knew?" Ran-Lan, or Roy, blinked in surprise and looked over at Iris. "How long have you known?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd
What's that? Ashton wants to raise Isaac all alone, a widower living in his dead wife's castle?

Ben grinned his father's grin, his brown eyes on Lynx. "Oh sure, it will. For ten minutes. Just wait until they realize that the kid you're gonna have won't be a Siren. If you can even have kids with him, I mean."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd
well, that's all fine and dandy but you're not staying down there for long anyways so if dun matter.
Mayah Playah

"there's only one person who'd flip out when I tell them that Ben is too young for me." She smirked, ruffling his hair. "Not to mention he radiates angelic powers, and you radiate absolute darkness"

Shaking her head, she sighed. "I can't have children" she shrugged, her eyes flickering up when she noticed the music starting up.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Speaking of which, when you mentioned that Heaven prophecy Kailani had, what with the kiss saving a rivalry, was that a reference to the kingdoms here? Roy's, Lynx's, the guy that raped Myka's, etc?

"Heh, I'm not even sure if I should take that as a compliment now." Roy chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. Being the new embodiment was still difficult. He knew the answer to things before he could even think up a thought process on how to ask about it, there were times when he blinked or closed his eyes that he would see thousands of things like a fly, and he still heard those thousands of voices time to time. There was, however, one voice that was louder than the thousands, and unlike its comrades, it helped him tremendously.
Hearing the Sirens begin their serenades and arias, a tradition during royal weddings among their race, Roy stiffened and turned his gaze to see the bride. "Here we go." he muttered and turned to see how the 'prince' was doing.

The 'prince' was dignified yet overjoyed. He stood as politely as possible, his hands in front of him and clasping each other, and a warm smile on his kingly face. Ah, but Damian had always been a good actor. In truth, he was a wreck. Myka was seated a few rows from the front, and she looked so dazzling. Then she was seated next to Armageddon, and a mixture of emotions hit the angel's heart. He shouldn't and wouldn't intervene, though, he knew how much was at stake in this wedding - but that only brought him back to a big question in mind: why had Erik used him like that?
There were thousands of questions that needed an answer, but those would have to wait. For now - Damian took a deep breath and smiled once more - he would have to unify the two kingdoms.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd
Oh Heavens, no, that's a new plot all together! Kailani can't die yet because she has to raise the one to join the rivalling kingdoms of the sea, the mountains, the clouds, and the volcanos.

'Good. Wouldn't want you breeding,' thought Ben as they started the death march down the aisle. Catching sight of his beautiful mother, Ben smiled. She looked more and more lovely every day. Age was definitely good on her, and she was still so very young. The twenty-two year old looked more like thirty than twenty-two, but she pulled it off well. As for the rest of the audience, the role Ben played was miniscule. They didn't care for him, and he didn't care for them. All he cared about was that fake smile of his father's face. "Well, don't worry, I doubt he's going to have sex with you," whispered the young man truthfully.

Myka smiled at Roy, nodding slightly. "You can do this!" she mouthed to him, blowing him a small kiss and flashing a thumbs up. Glancing to her side, she nudged Armageddon and raised an eyebrow. "So, old man, ever actually been to a wedding before?" she asked in a whisper. "Because this is what ours is going to look like, according to the plans being made by Iris and her...crew."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:23 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"it's a compliment." she nodded, glancing up and sighing as she noticed the friction between Ben and Lyntrix. "wow, she is one cranky bride...."

"I. Heard. That." she mumbled, looking down at the boy that was leading her down the aisle. "now, hush up so i can just deal with the ball and chain, okay?"

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

As soon as the bride and groom were able to face each other, the 'prince' reached out and took her hands in his. "Try not to look too excited." he said through grit teeth disguised as a smile.

"Yeah, I've been to a wedding." Armageddon murmured, sinking a little in his seat and burying his hands in his coat pockets. Something crossed his face for a second, but it didn't stay long enough to be recognized. "Rrgh, why's that brat making a big deal about this? Neither of us want to remember each other let alone get hitched." he muttered.

"You know, when I first came to the castle to be... prince-y, I thought it'd be nice." Roy said while listening the priest bellow about how joyous an occasion this was and other stuff he didn't pay attention to. "I thought it'd be way easier than what I was used to. Live the life of luxury, people do stuff for me for a change, I could use almost every resource available to find Daisy and Carnation." He chuckled, "But as soon as I got there, Bennacio was eager to introduce me to my 'wife'."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben smacked his father on the back, grinning. "I still can't believe you're doing this, old man," he muttered through the same grit teeth. "You can still walk away." He then went to stand beside him, in the groomsmen's third position.

"Forgive me for regretting not having the wedding I always wanted," she grumbled, watching Roy. He looked so uncomfortable, and she could tell he didn't want to be there. In the back of her mind, an offending thought popped up, and she shook her head, trying to push it back.
'Because he's in love with you...'
No, he's not. He loves Daisy and Carnation. That's stupid! Shut up, brain!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm
]
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"yikes..... I can imagine how big of a shocker that had to be.... But, didn't Cybil tell you anything about that? I thought she did...." She frowned, tapping her chin. "She was supposed to be keeping her eye on you...." She huffed, frowning.

Holding Roy's hand in an iron grip of nervousness, the princess did her best to hold her poker face as she listened to the priest.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"And start World War III." the shapeshifter answered, still smiling charmingly like how he was sure that Italian would.

"Oh? Your dream wedding is with me?" Armageddon smirked without looking at her. "Aww, I could just upchuck."

"Cybil?" Roy raised an eyebrow at her. "I don't think I've met her..." he murmured and tilted his head to think of it.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"So you continue to allow her heart to shatter?" he mumbled, glancing sideways to his mother.

"Why wouldn't it be? You're my husband, aren't you?" she said mirthlessly, not even bothering to look at him. "Oh well, half a man, half a husband."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"actually, you have. When you were little." The succubus smiled softly. "She's myheir. White hair, blue shawl that covers her face and most of the test of her, holds a crystal ball and was glued to Chaos' side for a long a** time. The two of you only met like twice, but she told me she would watch over you. She promised. I wonder what came up?"

Glancing to her side, the princess sighed as she heard her soon to be his and mumbling to Ben. Stamping on his foot, she shot him a look that screamed for him to pay attention.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games