Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:48 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She looked back at him with a weak smile, it could end this Apocalypse... then we could rebuild the world... with peace... no war... no fighting... come on... lets get back to the shelter. I have the horrible feeling that we are being watched. she said, and picked up her speed, a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:52 pm
James nodded, and he followed her, "Yeah, I got our back..." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She nodded, but pulled her Lightning Hawk, just in case...

after a small group of zompehs, (around 8 or 9) and a few well placed shots by both, they make it back to the shelter. She tucked the Magnum back into her waist band, and started up the ladder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:22 pm
Acid picked up his knife and sheathed it on mys shoulder, letting out a sigh.
"did I go to far?" Acid asked himself.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm
James climbed up after her, and once they were up top, he held the entrance open for her, and he followed her in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm
Para sat back on the couch and pulled up her legs. "Acid, if you don't have enough people, I'll go in Jame's place."  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 pm
Acid frowned as he heard this. "n-no. Your Hurt. You'll be in even more danger if you go, unless... " Acid said. His heart skipped a beat at the thought he just had. He knew that the only way the para could go: if he gave her the virus he had. I would only take two day for her foot to heal since it was minor, but she would be able to survive the horrors of the hive. But, she would also be cursed with his plight. He took out his knife and stared at it, sweatin and shaking from the decision he was about to make. "are you......are you really willing to do this.....I... I don't want you to die. And.......if you decide to go, I have to give you my virus.....my curse. It's the only way you'll live through it. Are you willin to do this?" Acid said in a worried tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:02 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She nodded her thanks to him, and held his hand, looking at Acid and Para. What was going on..? was Acid about to give his virus to Para..?  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm
Acid began to tear up, knowing that if para said yes, she would be cursed as well. He thought to himself, "please. Please, for the love of god. Sat you'll stay behind. Please."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:16 pm
Para looked down at her foot for a while, thinking. "You really need those pills, and you really need all the help that you could get..." She looked up at him and smiled. "And you wouldn't have to suffer alone." She stood up and grabbed Acid's hand. "I will do anything, to help you. Even if it means that I have to take on the virus."  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 pm
Tears trailed down acids face as he took the knife and made a small cut on his wrist, his blood slowly seeping out of the wound. He gave the knife to para, his eyes saying, "please reconsider" as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 pm
She took the knife and ran her finger down the blade, watching it shine under the dim light of the shed. She wiped Acids tears away with her thumb. "Don't worry.." she whispered and kissed him gently before taking the knife and cutting her own wrist.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 pm
Acid softly took para's wrist and touched his cut with hers, mixing their blood and giving her his virus. He kissed her and held her close, saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I have this virus."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 pm
Para immediately felt her blood run cold. She began to shiver as she leaned into Acids chest. "It's not your fault." She whispered. The virus reached her heart and Para grunted in pain as she felt it spread through her body. Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor. Tears streamed down her face of agony as her body shook. After a few short moment that felt like an eternity, her body relaxed and she drifted off to a deep sleep.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:05 pm
Acid cried and held para close as she slept, knowing that there was no turning back for her. He sat on his knees and rested her head on his lap, letting her sleep contently.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff