Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier let out a few soft moans before holding on to his brother. "Just...take me to the bathroom then..if anyone comes in they will just think you're helping me.." he said in a light whisper. His brother was right, he wanted it too no matter how much he could have tried to hide it, they had to release the sexual tension one way or another.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nodding, Leo picked his brother up and hastily dragged him to the restroom. The door closed quickly and locked. As soon as the two were hidden inside the temporary haven, Leo went to work. He slammed his brother against the bare wall and resumed kissing his neck, his hands on his brother's hips.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smiled as he began tugging at his brother's pants. " I didn't expect you to be so eager..." A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he unzipped his pants. He was almost unaware of the boner he was getting from this.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Shut up..." Leo muttered in embarrassment as his hard on was revealed. As he unbuttoned his shirt, his pants fell to his ankles. His shirt fell to join it, and in that time he reached behind Zavier and pulled at the strings of his hospital attire. In a matter of minutes they were both stark naked and very aroused.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier admired his twins toned body and pulled him into a long passionate kiss. He broke it quickly then ran his fingers down his chest. Hm...I wonder who's topping today~?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Rikasha17
Time skip or PM?

User Image

A shuddering breath escaped Leo as he felt Zavier's fingers graze his muscular chest. "We'll take turns." he said before kissing him again, using his hands to pull their crotches together.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm
Awesome nerd
We can go to pms and i feel like a pervert lol

User Image

Zavier blushed brightly since he wasn't expecting that answer but he was completely fine with it. He would have preferred that then just one of them having all the fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The door to the bathroom finally opened after about two hours, and out stepped two very tired looking twins. Leo was the last to leave, he looked tired but determined. He looked over his shoulder to gaze at the restroom one more time for any sign of their misdoings earlier. He could practically see what happened, it was like looking right into the past. His brother pinned to the wall and crying out his name as both their inherited juices mixed together on the floor. Leo made sure to clean the mess as well as each other, and even now the room probably looked cleaner than when they entered, but he still felt as if something was there. Call it paranoia, if you will.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier was exhausted and just wanted to lay back in his bed and possibly cuddle a bit but that might have to wait for another time. He kissed his brother softly on the lips before crawling back into the bed and clinging to his soft pillow tightly. Honestly his rear was a bit sore since it had been a while since him and Leo did anything but it was worth it in his opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:44 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo helped Zavier onto the bed and kissed him back before draping the thin sheet over his body. He gazed at his brother then furrowed his eyebrows at his expression. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked with concern in his eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier shook his head lightly and smiled. "No you didn't I'm fine I promise.." He was still in a bit of a daze from the pleasure so he wasn't really himself at the moment. Which he showed by holding Leo's hand and snuggling into his pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nodding, Leo looked to the clock. It was getting late, around nine-thirty, and he still had homework to do. For the both of them. "I'd better get going." he sighed and went to get his dress, but Zavier's grip on him kept him from going anywhere else. He blinked then looked over at his brother, an eyebrow raised. "Umm, Zavier?" he muttered and tugged at his hand.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier frowned a bit and let Leo's hand go."Aw I don't want you to go...I wish I could get out of this stupid hospital already. I'd rather be at home with you.." He sighed lightly and looked at his brother with a pout, he really didn't want him to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was about to remark when he saw the pout on his brother's cute face. He felt his eye twitch lightly then turned around with an awkward cough. "You have to heal up first, you know that." he said sternly while putting the dress over his shoulder. He looked over at Zavier one last time and grunted half-heartedly at him. "See you tomorrow." he said before leaving.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

It was late at night and Hunter was taking a nice walk. His brother had started complaining again so in the midst of it he just up and left without his knowing. He was surely going to get an earful when he came back but he was more than positive that he could easily calm him down."Oh that boy is such a drama queen, he surely needs to think about relaxing more.." he mumbled before he heard someone coming. Now who could that be?  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff