Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:48 pm
Pure T0rture

"Mmm, then give me a hint, darling." the Sin requested as he put his elbows on the table to rest his chin on laced fingers. He watched Belyi with his own glinting lime green eyes as he considered all possibilities.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"weren't you the one who wanted to take a bath?" He purred, standing. "Everyone done eating?" He smiled, grabbing his and Cybil's plates before looking to Nikolai.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yes, but I don't need my darling Cybil to hear how high my voice can go." Nikolai laughed lightly, though the idea was incredibly tempting.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 pm
Awesome nerd

chuckling softly, Belyi picked up Nikki's plate, carrying the three over and starting to wash them imediately.

"no need to worry. I've found a nice soundproof room to stay in" Cybil grinned as she fidgeted with her crystal. "You go have fun~"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 pm
Pure T0rture

"Soundproof room?" Nikolai mused. "I don't recall having a room like that in my home."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

"it's a spell I learned while staying with Iris." She grinned, walking out while tossing another wish for them to have fun over her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Belyi was still cleaning dishes, apron free and getting slightly wet from the splashing of sink water and plates.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture
Think this could be a pic of Roy when he's all grown up? I can't find any grown men pics ._.

Watching Cybil leave, Nikolai found himself alone with a wet and half-naked Belyi in the kitchen, cleaning for him. The Sin found himself in a mental fight between being flustered or perverted. He had been in this scenario before, plenty of times! He could, and probably would, just go up behind the poor man and attack. ...But this was Belyi he was talking about. Belyi. Grigori. The very thought of trying that with him of all people was... intimidating. Nikolai closed his eyes and shook his head. Nonsense. He had treated Belyi the same when he only thought of him as a type of slave, so what's the difference?
Getting up quickly, the Sin allowed a near century built sex drive guide him into the kitchen and straight behind the angel. "Mmm, taking a bath without me, dearie?" he purred into Belyi's ear from behind as he gazed at the boy's wings. Yes, he remembered these. He remembered how much they made the angel squirm~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd
yes. 3nodding

his wigs however, were currently in a tattoo form on his back, revealing sets of large scars that ran down his back, distorted slightly by the water dripping down his back.
"No, I'm just kinda messy when it comes to things like this" he smiled, his cheeks a light pink. "Hand me that towel so I can finish up here?" He asked, nodding towards a towel by the fridge.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm
Pure T0rture
Oh yay! ^w^

The Sin groaned and slumped against the stronger man's back. "Mmph, it's such a far walk away." he whined before snuggling further into Belyi's back. "Besides, you're oh-so comfortable, dearie~"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am
Awesome nerd

"if you don't get me the towel, i can't finish the dishes. and we can't go take our bath." he sighed, glancing behind him at the sin.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"Mmph, you tease." Nikolai sighed as he stepped back a step to get the towel. "But you simply must let me dry you off!" he countered before flopping back against Belyi's back, only this time rubbing his chest with the cloth.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"u-um...." the angel blushed, biting his lip as he looked at Nikolai. "fine. but first, i need to dry the dishes."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 pm
Pure T0rture

Another groan came from the Sin. "You angels and your need for cleanliness." he scoffed. "Come now, dearie, can't you pull that off for later?" he whispered into Belyi's ear. Hey, he still had a job to uphold! "Those dishes aren't going anywhere. That bath, however..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd

and the candles in the bathroom are probably half gone already he thought with a sigh, setting down the rag. "alright, let's go." he mumbled, peaking back at Nikki with a hidden smirk.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh yay~!" the lazy man cheered and began for the upstairs bathroom. The only reason he wasn't up there now was because he was trying to drag Belyi with him, and the man was strong and heavy with muscles whereas Nikolai was weak and slender.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff