Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:33 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fortunately for Nikolai's thighs, though, Leon fell asleep in the bathtub. The water, kept warm by internal heaters, was so comfortable, as was the bath pillow he'd bought for Nikolai but ended up using himself, that just couldn't help it, and soon found himself fast asleep. Two and a half hours later, he finally woke up, unaware of how long he'd been asleep. So he finished cleaning himself, shaved, finally put in his contacts, dressed, then started downstairs. "Sorry I took so long. I fell asleep before I could set a timer. Looks like dinner will just have to be late this year," he sighed, stopping once he was in the kitchen. "Nikolai?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Towards the dining area, the table was set, a scarlet tablecloth with real gold embroidered at the edges covered it. There was a buffet of food layered over it, as well, from foods commonly found at a Thanksgiving feast to food found at the fanciest of restaurants. There were golden candles taking up both sides of the mouth-watering turkey that was placed at the center of the table, one which was lit and the other currently being lit by a small, flying imp. One end of the table had a few gifts surrounding the chair, so it was safe to say it was Leon's seat. As for Nikolai, he was leaned against the kitchen counter, ruffling his silver hair while holding up a wine glass for another imp to pour wine in. He turned his head and smiled when he saw the purple-haired man, then chimed a laugh when he heard what took him so long. "Dear me, it's almost as if we switched roles today." the Sin said before sipping his wine. He looked towards the table and waved his wine glass towards it. "Well, dearie? What do you think? I can be rather useful when I feel like it, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:02 pm
Leon Court

Leon breathed in sharply as he took in the sight. Hearing Nikolai, he turned to look at him, a bewildered smile on his face. "Nikolai, it's beautiful," he praised, walking over and setting a hand on the Sin's arm that wasn't connected to wine. "I know this might sound bad, but I had no idea that you were capable of something like this. This is... This is fantastic, Nikolai. You did so well." He leaned closer, sweetly kissing his cheek and smiling. "I'm so proud of you!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's fine, dearie, I understand." Nikolai laughed and motioned for the imp to pour Leon a glass. "But don't praise me yet. Tell me, dearie, what would you like to do first: open your gifts or eat?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:48 pm
Leon Court

"IWhat're the gifts for, though?" he asked, accepting the glass of wine and sipping. "Christmas isn't for another month, and- wait, did you go out on Black Friday?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, don't worry about it, dearie." Nikolai assured with a knowing smile on his face. He'd have to keep Leon away from the TV, though, because by now there would probably be a report about how many customers at certain stores had simultaneously passed out for an elongated period of time. All it took was a simple snap of his fingers. "If you're asking about it, I assume you want your gifts, first? Excellent choice, dearie, let's start with this." he beamed and held a gift in front of the muscular man. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small, either. It was more about the size of Leon's fist, and inside the white box with the red bow was a watch, but not just any watch. It was a Vacheron Tour de L'ile, one of the most expensive out there. It had a tourbillon, two faces, and more things Nikolai found impossible for a watch to perform. The price wasn't anything to laugh at, either. It was a little over a million, but he had been saving money for the right time to spend it (maybe to buy his way out of trouble or to buy a house to get away) and it turned out that it was now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm
Leon Court

Leon's eyes shined as he opened the box, widening at the sight of the watch he'd seen in the stores but never got around to buying himself. "My God," he whispered, reaching into the box and pulling out the watch. "Nikolai, its beautiful! How... How did you afford this? This costs more than my house!" He slipped the silver band off of the cushion, sliding it onto his wrist and locking it into place. It fit perfectly, and looked like it belonged there. He turned his wrist in the light, admiring the fit for a moment before looking back up at Nikolai. "I love it! Thank you so much!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I've been in quite a few relationships with the wealthy." Nikolai explained and admired the sight of Leon with the elegant watch. "Mmm, it'll look oh-so fabulous with your suit." he purred and nudged his head to the garment bag hanging off the edge of the chair. Inside it was a Brioni suit (coat included), not as expensive as the Tour de L'ile, but still expensive compared to its competition. If Leon had looked into the closet in his room, he would have noticed the two other Brioni suits hanging there for Leon.
"I have another gift to complete this wonderful look, but it won't be arriving for a while." the Sin smirked while hooking a thumb into his pocket. He never really gave presents to his lovers. He had always given the current boy/girlfriend a card he got from a gas station, and they would find it cute because of how lazy he was. But Leon, no he was definitely no temporary lover, that was made clear long ago. He would go all out to get him a gift, even if he ended up throwing it away later.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:10 am
Leon Court

"Suit?" he repeated, walking over to the garment bag. Lifting it to eye-level, he slowly unzipped the bag and was taken in by the beautiful cloth. "This is a Brioni," he said softly, carefully taking the ensemble out of the bag. He looked closely at it, smiling happily s he looked up at Nikolai. "You didn't have to do this, you know," said Leon was he walked back over, draping the outfit over his arm. "It's all so much. I feel like I haven't given you enough to deserve any of it. But thank you so much."
Once he'd kissed his lover sweetly and chastely on the mouth, he reached for the garment bag and replaced the suit. "I'm going to go try this on. Would you mind waiting?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai waited for Leon to kiss him to put a hand on his shoulder and speak. "Trust me, darling, you've done more than enough for me." he whispered against his lips. He had put up with his flirtatious attitude and his shameless attitude in public, he constantly cleaned, cooked, and took care of the Sin, and he even fought Heaven and Hell twice to let them be together.
Listening to Leon, Nikolai took a sip of his wine and held it out for the imp to refill. "Go on, dearie. I'm rather curious to see how it looks on you, anyway."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:46 am
Leon Court

He nodded, then walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. After about ten minutes, he walked back down, wearing the suit and the watch. The coat was draped over his shoulders, and his hair was smoothed back with a few tendrils draping over his face seductively. He walked over to Nikolai, a light smirk on his lips. "What do you think?" he asked, reaching up to adjust his tie. "Do I fill out alright?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:24 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was listening to the imp chat about something he wasn't really paying attention to when he heard Leon. He turned over and took in the wonderful sight. "There is so much food on the table, but you're the only one I find delectable, dearie." he answered with an interested smile on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 am
Leon Court

"Oh, hush you~" purred Leon as he came closer, taking Nikolai's hand and kissing it delicately. "You, my darling, are clearly the most beautiful being here." The man drew closer, wrapping an arm around the Sin's waist, his lips coming dangerously close to his neck. "Certainly, you must be dessert, Nikolai."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Ignoring the grimace and scowl from the imp, Nikolai rested one hand against Leon's shoulder and exhaled slowly at the warm breath running down the nape of his neck. "I think I might learn to love this holiday." he laughed lightly before leaning back enough to look at his lover's face. "Come, dearie, let's eat. This food is from the fiery pits of Hell's ovens, and they're all courtesy from Gluttony, so you know they'll be oh-so delicious." he explained then waved at a couple imps (including the wine server) to serve the dishes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:17 pm
Leon Court

The well-dressed man laughed and released his lover, setting his hand on the small of his back and leading the Russian to the table. He pulled out a chair for him, seating himself once the Sin was seated. "Thank you for doing all of this," he said once more, smiling at Nikolai. "You've really outdone yourself."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games