Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:55 am
Pure T0rture

"Chrisoto, yes, I sensed him." Chaos murmured and tugged at his scarf again, his eyes growing distant for a sharp second. He looked back at her. "Did you two converse?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

"briefly. He mostly spoke to Cybil." She smiled, brushing her fingers through the child's hair.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:05 pm
Pure T0rture

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me." Chaos murmured. "Chrisoto's been wanting a family of his own for a long time. What did he talk to her about?" he asked softly as he wandered towards them, his eyes on the sleeping child.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"well, a lot of it was about you." she murmured, glancing down at Cybil for a moment. "the relations you have with them, your past, that sort of thing." she shrugged, her gaze drifting back to him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm
Pure T0rture

"She's been curious about it for a while, I suppose it makes sense that he told her." Chaos mused and lowered himself to sit down besides the two. He rubbed his head warily for a moment, and as relaxation sank into his old bones he asked, "Have you found an heir yet, Iris?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:28 pm
Awesome nerd

"mm no... have you?" she asked softly, adjusting herself so that she could look at him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:40 pm
Pure T0rture

"No." he answered, he was relieved to hear that he wasn't the only one. "I wanted to have Cybil as my heir, but after I saw her exposed to the Doors' power I felt she wouldn't be able to handle my darkness."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 pm
Awesome nerd

"no, I don't think so either..." Iris mumbled, blinking when the child shifted in her lap. "however, since her powers are time-related, perhaps she could one day be my heir?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos leaned back in thought and ran a hand through his wavy white hair. "Perhaps. If she can handle a small portion of your powers then you may use her as your heir."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 pm
Awesome nerd

thinking for a minute, iris gave a sigh. "perhaps not then..." she mumbled, watching Cybil closely. "she can barely handle her own powers, it'd be best not to burden her with some of mine."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Pure T0rture

"Let's not rule it out." Chaos said. "Cybil's must stronger than she seems. I'm sure she'll be able to handle an element she already has experience with in due time."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'll keep her in mind, then." Iris nodded, still watching the little girl. "so, i take it Cybil hasn't said anything to you about seeing an heir in her visions?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm
Pure T0rture

The scarfed man only shook his head. "She only spoke of someone releasing something through the Doors." He took a moment to glance in the direction the dimensional rift was. "Now that she's asleep, we should put the seal on." he murmured.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"alright." Iris nodded, standing with Cybil in her arms. "i'll just let her sleep right here then..." she chuckled, setting her back on the couch before fixing her tattered skirt.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 pm
Pure T0rture

As soon as Cybil was laid down, Chaos nodded at her and walked with her down the hallways. After a few twists and turns they went into a large hallways that seemed to stretch out into forever. There were no windows in the hallway, and at the end, where the lights began to fade into darkness, something shined brightly. After a few minutes they finally reached the end, where two enormous doors waited in their ominous gloom. The doors were a shade of mahogany, and the power seeping through the cracks was incredible.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff