Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm
"OK! follow me!' We walked over to my place. but what awaited us was not a pretty sight. I gasped. My house was in ruins, Hanon standing in front of it with two other girls. She turned around and ran toward me. "They were looking for you! Oh, Mila, I'm SO SO SOOOOO Sorry! Luchia let it slip!" she said. "Who was looking for me? What do you mean let it slip? HANON!" I was crying now. "I'm sorry! During our fight, Luchia accidentally warned them about my friend who was more powerful than all the mermaid princesses combined! They came here and... and... oh, I'm sorry! They destroyed everything! We tried to stop them but we were to late..." She said. i screamed. The Blonde girl next to Hanon apologized to me over and over. I figured she was Luchia. " SORRY!" she said. "Now you have even more people after you..." she said. And she was right. But honestly, how was I going to deal with school bullies, a forbidden love, keeping secrets, saving the world, AND trying to avoid being kidnapped... all with no house!  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm
"Hmm..." Lola mumbled to herself quietly. She let out a sigh, "So much stress over the planet..." she mumbled again. Is it even worth it? shaking her head at the thought, she tried focusing on the rubble that was once a house. As I starred I saw something move in the corner of my eye. Without a word, I jumped onto a nearby fence, ran across it jumped into a tree where i had seen the movement. Standing on a branch, I saw a boy I had never seen before. I had very long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail. He wore the strangest clothes to. a black cloak, but under pants that would, as it looked like, belong to a suit, and a white lace shirt that moved when he moved. Shocked when Lola appeared in front of him so quickly, he jumped onto a different tree and hesitated before running off.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 pm
I followed Lola, and saw a man. " Who was that...?" I asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm
Lola shrugged, "I don't know but, he looks familiar..." her voice trailed off as she thought about who it could be.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm
I sighed. "Well, we can think about it later. I got a stalker, look." and I pointed toward a lady with bat wings who was watching me. " According to Hanon, she's a water demon, and her songs are magic. She's really evil, but nothing compared to the aliens. I think I'll be fine." I said. "Boo!" The lady scrambled out of the tree she was hiding in, several others following. I groaned. " I'll never have privacy again..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:17 pm
Lola thought a moment than smiled, a devilish smile, "Well, that might not be as true as you think...If you want I could be your body guard, making sure that weird water demon doesn't come near. I love this kind of stuff," Lola was about to continue but than stopped herself, realizing Mila might think that was weird, "Sorry, I have a very weird personality..." Lola smiled nervously..  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 pm
I smirked. " Hey, who has the weird personality here? I'm the one who's in love with an alien!" I sighed. " I just hope they don't team up... that would suck!" I giggled. Then stopped. "Oh no... darn it! I'm gonna have to find a place to stay..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm
Lola shrugged with a smile, "You could stay at my house, if you'd like."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:31 pm
"Thanks!" I said. "Lets go!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm
Lola nodded, "Follow me," she began walking toward her house. Halfway there she saw her rabbit than she had sent earlier and just behind it were Alex and Josh. The bunny hopped over to Lola and hugged her ankle, shivering. Alex and Josh noticed her, the look on their faces make Lola shiver. Smiling nervously Lola called out to them, "Hey Josh, hey Alex..." Of course they were furious, especially Alex. Once reaching her house, Josh back to his house, which left Alex to me and Mila. I explained the situation about Mila's house and he agreed to let her stay there.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:43 pm
I blushed. " Thank you so much. I'll try not to be to much of a bother to anyone in the household." i said. I admit it, I was kinda embarrassed. But, hey, Isn't a girl allowed to be proud? I went to bed straightaway, wondering what would happen the next day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:54 pm
(The Next Morning...) (yep, I time skip.)

Lola got up very earlier the next morning, she got dressed quickly. She ran out to her backyard and just as she thought, the man from yesterday was hanging upside down, his foot caught in a rope trap she had tied before going to bed.

(This is her outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | Here's what the man looks like (He's actually their ages...)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 am
Bara
I woke up in the morning and decided to go on my laptop I then sent a e-mail to the other mews " mornin' how are you " I got out of bed.

Chiarīdā
I got a e-mail from Bara I wasn't bothered to answer so I went back to sleep and then I got changed after a while (a long while -_-) .

Katy/Blueberry
I went back into the human world to see what I could do,I had a english human breakfast which was egg and toast.
(SORRY I CAN'T RP AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU TIME DIFFERENCE)  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:27 am
(It's okay, I actually just like staying up late XD)

Lola bent down where they were face to face, poking his cheek she asked, "Who are you?" He slapped her hand away and said, "I'm Nathan, now can you put me down?" Lola stood up and untied his foot from the rope. Falling down, Nathan hit his head on the ground. Sitting up straightening he rubbed the back of his neck saying 'owww...'  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:21 am
I got up and walked to school, deciding to let Lola deal with the person from the other night. I knew I was gonna be early, but I usually was. This morning, I was there even before the teachers. My teacher came, saw me, and let me in. I hung out in the classroom before the first bell rang. Students came filing in. And wasn't I lucky to have the person who hates me most sit right next to me? Yeah. Soooo lucky. She threw nasty remarks at me, about my looks, how I was a nerd, how I had no friends... but the one that really hurt was when she said how pathetic I was because I had no home. It took all my willpower not to transform and BOIL HER ALIVE! So I just looked at her shoulder, avoiding her eyes. But mine widened with shock. On her shoulder was a mark... a mew mark!
(I can't RP that late, i have time restrictions on my computer! So, only up to 11:00! crying )  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games