Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:49 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen's eyes rose to where a crimson haired woman with a vindictive smirk crouched with a silvery bow in her hands. Her slightly glowing green eyes and long white Grecian dress gave her away. Unnoticed, the arrow's form began to crack as his irises became a rapidly swirling maelstrom of crimson, orange, reddish orange, and golden yellow. It was obvious something was surfacing from within Raen and it wasn't something gentle. Deep navy energy seemed to swirl like mist, seeping from his skin as if alive as his hand rose to the arrow before jerking it free in a spurt of blood, the deep silvery-white arrowhead seeming to glow with a faint malevolence as it was stained with blood. Raen didn't seem to notice as the wound healed as he slowly rose to his feet, his deep reddish gold hair half covering his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi watched as the cards kept flipping, never staying in place for more than a second before shifting.She noticed a new aura, but wasn't really able to describe it.Like the cards, it was ethereal, shifting and moving, as if it's owner were from another plane, but it seemed dark somehow.She winced when something warm hit her arm before she smelled the metallic tang of blood.All she could see was his aura, and it was creeping her out.She hesitated a moment before reaching out and touching his arm lightly "Raen?" Something seemed way off about him.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
The energy slowly faded away from Raen's body, revealing he was slightly more muscular and his skin was now extremely fine scales in various shades of indigo, violet, lavender, and purple. His lips seemed to be stained with navy-indigo lipstick, though it actually wasn't, while his hair had shifted color to a dark navy-black color, though his swirling reddish orange eyes shifted slowly as he tilted his head slightly. It was his true form... that of the God of Twilight Fate... Ránsokýos. He spoke in a low, faintly growling voice that seemed mildly confused. "What happened?" he muttered, forcing back the anger and bloodlust that roiled in the back of his mind.

Kitai gasped at the change, unaware of Raen-sama's true lineage and nature.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sank down until she was sitting with her back was against the shop counter.She rubbed her fingers, some of the scales from his skin and come off, looking extremely dark again her fingertips "You...Changed...." She felt a jolt of irrational fear when he spoke, or it seemed irrational to her.She had no idea what happened to the shop keeper, though Ginhana was hiding under a rack.The whispers in the back of her mind rose to a deafening argument, it seemed the many voices had split into two separate ones now, though it still sounded like a group. "How were we to know what he was?!It's not like we're mind readers!" "No, but you're supposed to be able to tell these things!That's what she has us for remember?We're supposed to be helping!" "Don't go there.You're the same as we, and you didn't catch it either. Mairi winced, grabbing her head like it was hurting, and listened as the argument continued but faded some.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:34 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen took several slow breaths as his body reverted in a slight flicker of light to its normal 'human' form. "If I remember right, Apostolos can't see the future of anyone related to him or anyone he's emotionally close to, which would make us both ghosts to him, if you really are related to the weaving triplets," he said quietly. He shifted, glancing to the side where the register was empty; he could sense that the girl was huddled much as Mairi was. "Damn... seems like it's going to be a pain in the a**," he muttered, his gaze flicking momentarily and flashing reddish gold with orange tints in the swirling irises before reverting to their normal deep crystalline indigo-navy color. He knew that if he was anything like Apostolos, he would have to keep his emotions on a tight leash as his temper was one of the most dangerous weapons known both to immortals and mortals alike.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:46 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sat like that for another minute or so, her head ringing.She hadn't noticed her nose started to bleed again.Using the counter as a guide, she stood up, keeping her face hidden by her bangs "I don't know who the hell Apostolos is, but would he have to do with me?" Reaching over the counter, she touched the girl's shoulder lightly, transferring some of her energy over to her to make her sleep.When she woke, she'd think she just had a really messed up dream, besides the broken window.Mairi picked up her bags, refusing to look in his direction as she laid more yen on the counter, it was more than enough to pay for the clothing Raen had picked out.Something about that change terrified her, it subtly reminded her of the 'hole' they fell through "We need to leave before she wakes up...."

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "I don't quite know myself... but he's my brother... I don't fully understand what's going on yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know," he said with a wry smile and sigh as he scooped up his clothes and the arrow that had apparently unlocked his immortal form. He didn't realize that the formerly slate colored tattoo was now a light gray, almost silver. It would be completely gone in several hours or days, depending on when and how much he employed his true powers, which wouldn't be too often.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:08 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a tiny nod, flinching when Ginhana appeared, jumping into one of the bags she was carrying.She kept her eyes closed as they left the store, she had no idea where the sunglasses had gone when she'd taken them off "I'm taking my things back to the apartment...Then I'm heading to that hot spring you mentioned...." She needed time to think things over.In the course of a few days, everything she knew had been turned upside down and inside out.Her possible relation to Raen just drove it over the edge.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:19 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen was quiet, which he knew was even rarer than go being calm. He agreed with Mairi's decision, as he planned to drop his own things off, then wander around a bit. He did plan on going to a hot spring, though it likely would not be at the same time as Mairi; he could sense her fear, nervousness, confusion as if it were his own.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's steps were hesitant now, and not just from the sunlight.Whatever had happened, it made her feel like her head was splitting apart.She took a few deep breaths, calming down some as Ginhana jumped out of the bag and pressed herself against Mairi's leg, showing which way to go "I'm sorry Raen...For freaking out like that...." She knew he probably picked up on her emotions just as easily as she did his.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "We're all entitled to one freak-out every few days. Personally, I'm surprised that it took this long for either of us to hit this point; to be blunt, I'm treading the line between stressed and mind-blown," he said with a chuckle. He actually was surprised that neither of them had crumpled into a sobbing mess yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:38 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shook her head slightly "I still shouldn't have acted like that.And I, at least, am past that point I think..." She sighed slightly, going home, quite obviously, was a long time coming.Finally realizing her nose was bleeding again, she switched all the bags to one hand and held her jacket sleeve to her face "Are you coming with me to the spring or are you going to explore the city?"

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head. "I had planned on going with you to the hot springs. However, it might be wise to drop off the majority of our new gear at the apartment," he said thoughtfully as he looked through his own purchases and found what he sought: a pair of woven bags, one with a silvery gray border and the other with a navy-indigo border. "We can put the gear for the hot springs in here and drop the rest at the apartment. He was referring to swimsuits, a change of clothes, towels, and bathing supplies.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small nod, having already planned on dropping her things off at the apartment first.Obviously not seeing the bags he had, she continued walking, pausing slightly as a thought occured to her "That guy at the furinature store said our things would be in the apartment later...The apartment's locked and he doesn't have a key, I don't think that...Woman, has a spare, because she left both keys for us..." She still didn't feel comfortable talking about Satsuki, or Atropos, by name.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed before blinking as an unusual idea occurred to him. "What if these 'anime' worlds are connected to our home world and various immortals that we know as gods and goddesses blend into the various people? For some reason, that furniture guy felt familiar, almost as if I'd seen him before..." he thought before he realized why he'd looked familiar: he'd had faint scars on his face and arms that Raen had initially assumed had come from any accident earlier in life. Now, however, he thought about it and had noticed one eye had been slightly lighter than the other. "Guess he decided to take a break from the forge," he muttered. It made sense that a God of the Forge and known inventor would want to expand his skills into something other than metal. He wondered if Mairi would realize it as well, still unaware of the telepathic link between them.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games