Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am
Arianna looks at him"The killing happened about over a million years ago.For the past 1000 years there have been wars, peace then more wars. Human fighting none humans, nonehuman attacking each others and turned vampires turned on those that sired them and trying to wipe out pure bloods. Other than that nothing much."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anenea
Anwyn sighed she knew that kitsune was a slight trouble maker when it came to getting herself involved in dangerous situations but she didn't know it was this bad, she turned her attention back to where Arianna was and found poor little Anenea's standing near the bath tub,"Please the wee little lad here", she states sighing softly and taking him out of his grimy clothes,"Get in that warm little tub and we shall wash these things here don't be violent", she states shaking her finger but smiling still the same,"We don't want blood shed over a little bath", she giggled abit and then seen his little dirty body and frowned bless his wee soul he was covered in dirt,"Aye.. lad you need a good bath been rolling around with the pigs it looks", she then takes the soap and a clean linen cloth and begins to suds it up as best she could, she began to scrub his little hair first working it into a good lather and then taking a small bucket near the tub she rinsed it and lathered again the water was already dirty,"Oh my.. we may have to run the water again..", she states in awe.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:39 pm
~คภєภєคร tђє ςђเl๔~

User Image

Whispering....Memories....is it t๏๔คץ?
ששรรร Aneneas groaned and tried to run from the bath. He seemed like he was scared of baths. But he was filthy. His eyes bright. It turned out he had tanned in patches. His skin had tanned in patches the less dirty patches were darker. When he heard about the second bath he tried to run for it.

Flashes of color...cities falling...or is it ץєรtєг๔คץ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:52 pm
Arianna touched his mind, Please my little one take the bath.Its nice and warm.I will be back soon to be with you. She looks at the male before her  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:51 pm
A small smile touched Mars's lips. She was killed that long ago. I remember those times. Everyone tring to set their place in the higher order. Mars let out a soft laugh. So the Humans war against the none human's and you pure bloods thought it wised to start turn them. He looked over to kitsune. But I guess you would have to find some friends for the long days and nights ahead of. Be it a turned human, or something like this. Nodding his head and pleased with the infomation that she gave him, Mars pushed himself off the wall, and looked around. Then I guess this is were we part ways. You seem to have things to do, and I have a new world to explore. He made a rift in the air next to him , reached in and pulled out a small box. He handed it to Arianna. This holds a small device that you can use to call me. I may not answer right away, I may not answer at all. But at lease you have a way to contact me... If you need to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:07 am
kitsune sighs and sworls her cider around and she yawns scratching her self boredly behind her right ear.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:42 am
Arianna took it"I never turned a human.Humans didn't start attacking us until those that turned started to attack them.."She puts the box in a pouch.She looks at Kitsune"You bore easy little one"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:11 pm
i'm partly a sociopath my nature and i need entertainment....kitsune sounds slightly drunk form the cider. i think i was given hot hard cider....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:42 pm
Mars shot a heavy gaze towards Kitsune. There was something about her that he did not like, and felt that running her through with his sword was an ok move. But he put it behind and looked back to Arianna. Then I take my leave. His eyes started to glow a bright gold as the purple mist started move around his body. It's a shame that you do not remember the name of the one that killed your mother. I know many of my kind that took pride in the killing of pure bloods. I may have known them. With his last words spoken, Mars disappeared from the area, and appeared half way around the world.

Now, where are these humans at?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm
kitsune snorts. immortality's a curse..she mumbles as she drinks more.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 pm
Arianna snarls in anger.She was pissed again"Lets go my dear"She lead kitsune back inside.She was not happy had all.She went into her castle  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 pm
kitsune falls asleep and goes chibi and she even has a bubble coming out of her nose.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:36 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"Aye!", she snatches him up and has to get in the tub herself her white dress drenched,"You little laddy! you stay here and finish ye bath!",she hissed slightly in irriation since she was wet now and finshined scrubbing his hair clean then she scrubbed his little body and wrapps him in a nice hot sheet,"Ah you feel better now huh?", she smiles and carries the little body to the fire place in the front room, then she sat on the floor and began to hum a lullaby rubbing his back and staring into the fire,"Ye will be warm in no time lad no time..", her voice became quiet and she stopped humming she sighed there was such sadness in the air because there was so little hope they had dangerous monsters after them and not enough to defend against.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:48 pm
Arianna walks towards them but stops to wash Aneneas clothes.Once they were washed she dried them and took them to Anwyn and Aneneas,"little one your clothes are clean.Thank you Anwyn"she strokes his hair"Things will be hard for us.Anwyn would you like some bloodwine?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:16 am
Now in a new part of the world, Mars let out a soft sigh, and smoothed his hair back. Just my luck. To run into a pure blood, and right outside my Manse to. He let out a soft laugh. Should have killed her little follow. She would have looked go on the wall with the rest of her kind. Maybe later. The fun is always in the hunt. He placed a hand on the hilt of his sword and smiled. Now I hear there are turned humans out there, and that is a no go. This must be why I called from my Manse. To right this wrong. My fang collection will grow, and this time It will be with fangs from none Pure Bloods Mars let out a loud laugh as he walked down the street. He was on a mission, and it would only end with death of all the turned.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff