Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock shuddered as he shook his head, licking his pink lips and swallowing back a moan. "B-better," he insisted, gold eyes shooting up the mirror to look into mirror-Fredrich's navy eyes. "Now... I can see all of you." He moved his hips along with the detective's, desperate for deeper, fuller penetration.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich hesitated, having not expected the answer. Ellery never really looked at him during, always just moaning for him to be faster and harder and whatever. The Austrian paused for a second then smiled to himself and buried his face in the junction between Lock's shoulder and neck. "Wanting to see me? You're one strange man, Lock." he commented while kissing his shoulder. In the meantime, his grinding gained momentum and speed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"You... You're beautiful... wh-when you climax," he tried to explain, moaning as soon as the words left his mouth and arching his back. It felt so good, he could barely contain himself! He didn't even care if people could hear them outside of the elevator, he just wanted this moment to extend. He'd only be satisfied if time stopped and allowed them this brief break from the outside world.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I could say the same for you." muttered the detective as his rocking hips moved into thrusts, long and hard. "But you're always beautiful to me." he whispered and thrust harder into him. The hand on Lock's hip moved forward until it was at the hard member of the star's, and after taking a firm grip, it pumped in rhythm with the thrusts. His long fingers glided along the appendage like a violinist, his fingers swiftly moving to touch what they needed and rubbing gently to bring out a tantalizing sound. He wanted to make the blonde moan, he wanted him to scream, to shatter the mirrors in front of them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:30 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He almost didn't hear the Austrian's sweet response, but when he processed the meaning, he nearly let a tear fall. Ethan and Magnus had never called him beautiful, or even really talked to him during sex. Usually it was just grunting and demands, crying 'more' and 'deeper'. With Fredrich, this didn't feel like so much of a chore. It felt like a thing of beauty, it felt right. They didn't need to rush, they didn't need to push themselves too much. They were really one, moving and thinking as one person, wanting and loving together.
"Fredrich!" Lock sang out, pitch raised as the man inside him reached that particular spot that he had barely known he had until he started this new, tender relationship.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Lock." Fredrich replied, barely containing himself. "More... Let me hear more of your beautiful voice." he whispered and closed his eyes to focus on his thrusts, using his speed to make him go farther, knowing full well that he had hit that one spot the Korean loved so. Beyond the moans and the heavy pants, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other mingled in the air. Fredrich's hand moved faster to match his hips, and when he opened his eyes again he saw the mirror before them fogged with their heat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock didn't need to be asked twice. Now free to sing out, he took advantage of the permission and let his voice be heard. "Hah! S-so big... So big inside me... Fredrich!" He bucked his hips, his climax approaching with every syllable. "Oh God, your c-c0ck... It's s-so... hot!" Shamelessly moaning and admitting his thoughts, the teen couldn't lend his thoughts to anything other than the man inside of him. "Th-there! Right there! F-ck! F-ck, r-right there!" Lock screamed out again, having to force himself to keep his eyes open and trained on Fredrich.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah
Oh, right, about that RP I mentioned in the text, it's still got a lot of development needed.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The Austrian smirked and leaned away until he was standing up straight. The hand that wasn't stroking Lock went to the small of his back and kept him arching as his lower half thrust into him, and at a faster pace thanks to his new stance. He grunted, the beads of sweat rolling down his neck and sticking strands of his dark hair to the side of his face. His coattails waved quickly in reaction to each thrust.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:52 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Nnh!" At the faster thrusts, Lock could no longer form even a coherent thought. He groaned, moaned, anything but spoke. Words couldn't be made from his lips. The blood rushed in his ears, and that cinch in his belly grew tighter and tighter until finally, he could no longer hold back, and he felt himself give release. "Fredrich!" he cried, thick spurts of hot white essence shooting out onto the ground as the wave of his orgasm fell upon him.

Awesome nerd
Obviously. What do you want to work on first?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Feeling Lock's body jolt beneath him, Fredrich knew the other had reached his climax. He thrust in and out of him a few more times before his body joined in and released its share into Lock, a few drops even forced to roll down the side of the star's leg.
Fredrich panted for a moment, all his energy drained along with his essence. He looked up briefly to see how sweaty and exhausted he looked, but the mirrors were too fogged (except for Lock's hand prints).
"Well," he breathed while pulling out of the Korean. "I've built up an appetite." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"F-ck," grumbled Lock as he somehow managed to tug his jeans up, belting them over his sweaty flesh. "How am I supposed to cook with my legs like this?" He leaned on the wall, having to hold on to the rail to keep himself standing. Looking around the steamy elevator, he tilted his head in thought. "Hey, you broke the switch. How are we supposed to get out?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:28 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Once he was done zipping his pants back up, Fredrich put good use to the chance he was given and leaned towards Lock. He stopped an inch away from him, one hand on the rail next to his own hand, and the other holding the star's chin. "I'll help you stand if you want." he offered with half-lidded eyes. At hearing the question, he straightened up and moved to the buttons. "I didn't break it, I pressed the 'STOP' button." he explained and pointed to the red button. "All I have to do is..." He pressed the button again and, after the lights flickered, the elevator was up and running again. "See? Surely you've pressed an elevator's 'STOP' button before?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

It took a moment for the star to recover after his handsome lover suddenly came close to him, but soon enough he regained his thoughts and came up with a retort. "Yes, because having you pressed up against me and holding me upright is isn't going to bring back the weak knees." After hearing Fredrich's reply, and seeing him fix the elevator, he blinked. "B-but... But you punched it! It was manly, a-and strong, and I yelped!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I didn't punch it hard." Fredrich retorted, his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. "As much as I love these intimate moments we share, Lock, I don't like the idea of having to pay for a new elevator." he chuckled just as the elevator stopped at their floor. He turned his head when the doors parted then turned back to smile at Lock. He outstretched one arm towards the exit. "After you." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:49 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

His eyes narrowed into bold lines, lips pursed and pouting. "You... suck," he said simply before walking out of the elevator on wobbly legs. He had to stop once, leaning on the wall for a second before continuing on down the hall to his door. Shaking hands pulled out his keys, and somehow, the teen managed to unlock the door and get inside his apartment, a wave of warm-scented cooking hitting them in the face. He made his way into the kitchen, pulling a bowl from the fridge and nodding to the living room. "Make yourself comfortable."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces