Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

As Amin silently walked back to his seat, grimacing at the memory of what he'd done, Ellery rushed up the steps and reached out to grab the back of Fredrich's jacket. "Wait, Fredrich, I-" He stopped himself, drawing closer and resting his forehead on his hand. "Thank you."

Treasuring the silence and wondering why it tpok him so long to think of giving Julian the candy, the young assassin looked up at the sight of movement. That strange guy that his mother had been staring at had finally come back. Huh... "I hope everything's alright," he murmured, sending a text to his father and asking if everything was okay.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Fredrich didn't acknowledge his text, nor did he acknowledge Ellery's comments. He only turned his head and glared at the designer. "You should have told me." he said in that low, angry voice of his then looked forward again.
"This isn't the first time he's had people threaten him with proof, y'know." Cameron said while walking beside Ellery, his arms folded behind his head. "That's why he's always on his phone or his super computer. He monitors, like, the entire world."

"Whadaya mean?" Julian asked between bites of a chocolate bar. "They just left for a break, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

He grimaced at the glare, bowing his head once again and tightly closing his eyes. "You were so busy with taking care of the hit itself, I didn't want to trouble you," he tried to explain, teary eyes glancing up at Cameron as he spoke. "How was I supposed to know that? Fredrich never lets me into that part of his world if he can't help it. This is the first time I've been so directly involved."

"Something just doesn't feel right," he murmured, putting his phone away and leaning back.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Cameron shrugged. "I figured you'd have gone snooping on his phone and computer already." Seeing the disheartened look on Ellery's face, he struggled to cheer him up. "Hey, hey, you can't let it get to you. Freddy's job is the type that's dangerous to people he cares about. The closer you get to his world and the closer that darkness is to getting you. See? You almost had to do something you'd regret."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

"Fifteen years into our marriage, and you think I don't know him well enough to know what not to snoop into?" Ellery raised a hand to his forehead, pushing the hair back and taking a deep breath. "I love my husband more than anything else, and my son too. I would do anything to protect them, even if it means keeping things from them. I've never really kept a secret from Fredrich before, though."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Cameron paused then laughed to himself. "I guess you know how Freddy feels then. He'll protect you guys by hiding you from the world."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image

"I don't need protection, though," he breathed, stopping on the stairs and leaning on a wall. "I love Fredrich more than life itself, but if he continues to treat me like a child, he'll find himself sleeping on the couch."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You did almost have sex with a random stranger." the officer pointed out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

"Not a stranger," corrected Ellery, pushing off the wall and starting to loosen his tie. "I've known Amin since he was a kid. He's my former band-mate's little brother."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You know, strangely enough, that didn't help your case at all." Cameron snickered and stopped at the end of the stairs that led to Ellery and Fredrich's seating area. "Better not let Freddy find out... unless he already knows. People don't take kindly to knowing that their lover and their lover's friend almost shared an intimate moment." he winked then turned around and walked off in search of his lovely doctor.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 am
User Image

The man exhaled sharply, setting his hand on the door handle. He knew that he needed to apologize, but only really knew one way how: begging forgiveness. "Fredrich?" he called softly as he walked inside.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The detective was seated and facing the stage, the chair almost covering his entire backside. Then, suddenly, one gloved hand moved and waved slightly to the seat to his right. "Sit down." the deep voice sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image

Knowing that he had to right to argue with the command, Ellery held his breath as he walked over, seating himself in the chair and crossing his legs at the ankles as delicately as he could, hands folded on his lap and head bowed. "Great. Looks like I'm stuck sleeping on the couch," he murmured in his mind, silently waiting for Fredrich to speak.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The two were silent for a while, Fredrich watching as one of the singers reached her solo's highest note. When the music began to diminuendo, he glanced at Ellery and said, "Don't ever do that again." He turned to better face him. "Do you have any idea how worried I was? I know you did this to protect us, but you have no idea what would have happened. Someone that wasn't that man couldn't wanted all your money, maybe even your life." he said with concern in his dark blue eyes, and maybe even worry.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games