Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Yugao turned and opened the front door, seeing the Hokage standing there. Thomas tilted his head thoughtfully. "Interesting, though if she's protective of you it's a good thing, right? " he murmured before Tsunade spoke. Hinata blinked as she straightened, restraining herself from laughing around Sasuke. She knew, though that her fiancé wouldn't be anywhere near as subtle. Shizune shifted, unsure if she was the only one noticing the unusual aura she assumed was chakra although the feel of it was... different. It was like being near Naruto in Sage Mode... comforting and powerful... yet somehow more powerful and dense.

Tsunade tilted her head. " What do you know about the strange weapons and armor found in the Uchiha District overnight?" she said bluntly. "Nada damn thing, though I have no idea how they got in or out," he said directly. It was true that they knew nothing of the beasts that had gotten in... but what he did know made some of what Orochimaru did look kind.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:42 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Weapons? What weapons?" Naomi asked clinging to Thomas still with a little frown.

"I'm sorry but are we seriously going to ignore how a Spirit of the Rabbit Goddess just randomly appeared, kicked Sasuke's a** and left? Or that Naomi was able to control her?!" Naruto bellowed out to everyone. "I wasn't the only one who saw that right?"  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:35 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Yugao cocked her head. "I saw nothing," she stated.Thomas sighed. "It seems so, though it seems Yakitori-chan saw it as well, the dense idiot," he deadpanned. Hinata looked up at her fiancé, confused. " What do you mean, 'Ruto-kun?" she said quietly, unintentionally using her nickname she used to tease Naruto. Sakura touched her forehead with two fingers. "Are you trying to be an idiot, Naruto?" she muttered clearly and loudly. Shizune blinked at Naruto's anger, confused.

Tsunade tilted her head. "Two large swords that look like a cross between scythes and swords were recovered, as well as a strange black bladed sword and black armor made up of odd rings hooked together to plate armor. What is clear is that the ones who wore the armor were larger than most humans, likely eight to nine feet tall, " she said. When she mentioned the black bladed sword, she noticed that Thomas tensed slightly. The voice that slipped through his lips, however, held a steely determination and wariness. Thomas felt Lan-sensei surge from his mind as he felt a moment of vertigo before his old teacher seemed to take control. "Myrdraal, though why it was here is yet to be known. He did well for an unblooded," he heard himself mutter in a gruff tone of voice. He felt Naomi tense as if startled.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:27 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naruto fumed. "Look at Sasuke!" He snapped at them. "He didn't beat himself up!!!" He sighed frustrated.

Naomi trembled against Thomas not liking what they were talking about. But she felt calming hands on her arms. Words of comfort in her mind, then she calmed and just snuggled against Thomas.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:04 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Yugao tilted her head. "Considering I can tell without having Iryō-nin training that his injuries are for the most part, old, not really," she said with a edge of amusement. She did, however, notice some fresher injuries, though she didn't comment on them. Thomas half turned away. "Make sure those weapons are destroyed utterly. They will have a taint on them that makes the worst you could imagine look like an adrenaline shot," he deadpanned as he felt his sensei's words guiding him. Hinata snorted, glancing towards Sasuke, whose injuries were easily six or eight hours old at the minimum. Sakura shifted so she was closer to Sasuke, her hands glowing softly with medical healing chakra. Shizune saw Thomas about to leave. "You don't want to meet your third team member and sensei?" she said carefully. Thomas gently lifted Naomi in his arms, uncaring if it looked odd. He saw Sasuke glaring at him, though he ignored the 'Last' Uchiha completely. "They can drop by later. As for Naomi and I... we do have things we would prefer to finish," he said wryly, referring to their unfinished shower, though he knew only Naomi would know that.

Tsunade sighed before she turned away, flicking her fingers. "Go on, then. We'll tell them to come by," she said wryly, chuckling a bit. She had to admit, she liked the newcomers, though it was clear some of the shinobi under her command found them frustrating and irritating.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:11 am
Kaosuji Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi clung to her love and smiled. "Thomas, I want ice cream." She said to him smiling at the room blushing.

Sasuke glared the whole time. His eyes burning with hatred for Thomas at stealing Naomi, not even giving him a chance to win her back. And she somehow had access to Kaguya. He'd seen her, Naruto had seen her, why did no one else? That was puzzling.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || It isn't hard to figure that detail out since Sasuke and Naruto both have the chakra of the descendants of the Rikudou Sage, and therefore also of the Sage's mother, Kaguya herself.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Yugao chuckled slightly, turning away. "I assume you want ramen, Naruto," she deadpanned. She didn't mind treating the future Namikaze couple to a few... dozen bowls of ramen, especially since she'd been saving her money for the past few years after the war with Madara and had plenty of it to spare. Thomas chuckled softly. "Then it's a good thing I have a couple more bowls of it, eh? Besides, I have an idea I think you'll like when we get back to our room," he deadpanned. Sakura paused a few feet away from Sasuke, frowning slightly. "You know, you keep frowning like that and glaring at everyone, the Uchiha Clan could die with you," she deadpanned, sighing. She did love Sasuke... but recently, she'd started to grow tired of waiting for him to notice her. Shizune giggled slightly as she turned away; she could tell that Naomi and Thomas had a deep connection born of friendship and love, much like she did with... someone else. Gin zhīyǎn-kun, she thought, blushing slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || razz .

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke sighed a tiny bit. "Hn." He said instead of grunted. He turned his eyes to Sakura and gave a half smile. He took her hand and tugged her from the room. Yes it was rebound for him but this was safe, adorable Sakura, who would never say no to him.

Naomi smiled and snuggled him kissing him deeply. "I like that idea." She said to him then whispered lowly. "I think. . .I think I might be ready for it too." She added before pressed her mouth on his shoulder to quiet herself.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:47 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || You think you can guess who Shizune's thinking of? I'll give ya a hint: It's someone Thomas and Naomi have met.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow, pausing momentarily as he kissed her back, a chill shooting up and back down his spine like lightning. "Ready for what? " he murmured, unsure what she was referring to. Sakura cocked her head, feeling like Sasuke saw her as a safe rebound.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || No idea.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly. "To love you." She whispered and kissed his cheek. She smiled happily.

Sasuke smiled a tiny bit at Sakura. "Sakura." He said. "Would you. . . like to have dinner?" He asked. God why did asking a girl out make his throat swell? He could tell she was analyzing him. "Please?" he added. "I want to ask you a serious medic question and I want to do it with your undivided attention."  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Hint: 'Silver' is the first part of the nickname.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked, blushing a little as he shifted his weight as they turned the corner so they were a couple of dozen feet from their room. "Hmmm, in the case you are referring to what I think... it isn't far from what I have in mind that I'm certain you'll like," he remarked; he knew she liked to be pampered, though she thought he didn't know. A very slight smirk crossed his face as he nudged the door open, knowing the dim sunlight and candles would surprise her. Several small bottles of various colors were next to the bed as well as the long box containing her birthday gift. At least my suspicion about the Kage Bunshin technique is true, he thought as there was a larger bowl of ice cream opposite the massage oils. "You still have to open your birthday gift anyway," he finished with a chuckle. Sakura touched Sasuke's cheek. "As long as you realize that if you think that I'll be an easy rebound, you're going to get an unpleasant surprise," she said seriously before smirking. "But I will go to dinner with you. I'm curious, but did you see the odd chakra aura around Thomas?" she said, unaware that due to the nature of the particular Power, he would have sensed it although the aura wouldn't have been visible to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Silver Fang?

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke smirked. "I know." He teased. "I'll pick you up at six thirty." He promised. "Wear something cute." Then he went off to talk to Naruto about what he had seen.

Naomi blushed softly and smiled kissing him softly. She turned her eyes and gasped. "Aw~ A pamper package~" She smiled up at him. "How sweet~"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:08 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Hint: Chiyō mistook him for his father.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas let Naomi's feet touch the floor. "You know what to do... but first, open your present. I know you'll like it, " he said with amusement as he remembered that she'd loved 'Lucy' but had said several times that she'd wanted a classic rifle for when 'Lucy'wasn't so obvious. Naruto grumbled under his breath, very irritated at the idea anyone could summon even a shadow of that b***h Kaguya after she'd manipulated, then abandoned Madara like she did, though she'd tried and failed to manipulate him and Sasuke.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Not a damn clue.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed and stripped down and unwrapped the rifle. She smiled and turned to Thomas. "It's lovely." She said smiling brightly. "Thank you Thomas." She kissed him deeply for a moment then got ready for the pampering.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:37 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas watched Naomi undress, used to seeing it, though whether or not she'd noticed he'd stripped down to shorts he didn't know for sure. "To be honest, I sometimes wonder how I found someone who could be vulnerable yet tough, strong yet feminine, and stubborn yet kind... Because you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said softly. He had little doubt that she'd insist on returning the favor of doing the same for him. As he spoke, he poured a little lavender oil on Naomi's skin, knowing she leaned more towards floral scents. He slowly and firmly yet gently massaged the oil into Naomi's skin, purposely teasing her just a little by starting with her lower and middle of her back and moving upward slowly toward her shoulders.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff