Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Wendigo replied with silence. Only a couple of the bodies inside its chest faced Phoebe's direction, but unlike with the strange man, they made no attempt to grab him; perhaps a gesture of no intended harm.

The area the beam had struck was now a black, scorched circle. The trees and flowers had been completely obliterated, and now only smoke rose to create a dense fog. As the wind blew the smoke away and made it seem as though the man hadn't survived, something shot through. It was bigger than the man, and faster. Within seconds it appeared in front of the Wendigo and sank its multiple rows of fangs into the beast's shoulder.
It was a beast itself. A large, snarling monster with white and red fur and a frighteningly long mouth that seem to stretch well past its face. All of the strange man's moves had proven ineffective against the Wendigo, so he would use his own bestial form. It was a last resort move, but this may very well be his last chance to survive.
All of his long, sharp teeth sank into the Wendigo's shoulder, even to its chest. Each tooth broke through the bodies that scratched and pulled at him, they even pierced into the bones that made the monster's body. The Wendigo let out a deep roar that could have registered as it either acknowledging the hit or actually feeling pain. The corpses inside its body all let out a moan or screech in reaction to the host's feelings.
Sensing the Wendigo's discomfort, the best wriggled his teeth around and ripping flesh away. He swung part of his body up and dug all of his claws into the monster's body. This would be sure to keep it immobilized, and he could just rip away at it until it was nothing but shredded bits.
It was a sound plan, and for a moment the white and red beast felt reassurance. He would survive, he would beat this monster! Again, he underestimated his opponent. A large hand that was made entirely out of other animal limbs grabbed him. The claws squeezed around his waist easily, like someone taking a kitten off of them. And like someone with a kitten, the Wendigo pried the beast of it with relative ease. The beast stared at his opponent in awe. How-?
Before he could even think of a question, the Wendigo harshly swung his hand down and slammed the beast onto the ground. He let out a strangled yelp, blood shooting from his large mouth. He tried to get up, to escape and think of another plan, maybe even run away, but the monster kept its hand on him. He squirmed desperately, wriggling his limbs as much as possible, but to no avail. The Wendigo loomed over him, a frightening sight. It panted heavily like it always did, and the sunlight behind it gave it a darker appearance. Although it had no eyes, the beast could feel its attention on him.
The beast licked its snout as the Wendigo stayed relatively passive. Would he just stay imprisoned here, forgotten by the creature? His question was answered as he saw a black line rise up from behind the skeletal abomination. It had some chunks to it, the beast noticed, and it seemed to get thicker towards the base. No... No, those weren't chunks. They were rib cages. That was its tail.
With that realization, the tail shot down at speed rivaling his own. The beast roared out in agony as it felt the sharp tip of the Wendigo's tail impale his stomach. He snarled as the tail slid out, slicing him again, only to stab him in another area. It became repetitive. The Wendigo stabbed the beast in one area after another, and he couldn't run away with its heavy grip on him. As he became more and more impaled, his roars became gurgled groans, and blood completely dyed his face. He couldn't understand such power. Every move he used was completely disregarded and countered with stronger moves. There was nothing he could do except wait for the next impale, which would surely end his life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

There was only so much bloodshed that the lawyer could take, and this was already far too much. Despite the previous swat from before that had left him with a bruise on his side, Phoebe still couldn't allow this man to be killed, at least not on his property. He had sympathy towards the man, who he was sure didn't want to die somewhere like here, and Phoebe knew what he had to do. With a burst of speed he didn't expect himself, the redheaded male ran in between the men, raising his hands high into the air and staring right at the massive beast that was his Dragon. "You promised you wouldn't kill anymore!" he shouted as tears rose and fell down his cheeks, a little trail of snot beginning to inch out of his nose. "You promised me, Dragon. Don't kill this man! Or I'll be very, very cross with you!" His threat was weak, yes, but he hoped that at least his tears would get through to Wendigo. It was the strange man's only hope.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:42 am
Mayah Playah

The Wendigo tilted downward and roared in Phoebe's face, perhaps out of anger for the interruption or a yell to move. It moved its other large hand forward and gently pushed the lawyer away. Once he was away, the monster lifted its tail again.

As death loomed over him, the beast found his darkening gaze on Phoebe. Even after attacking him and the others around him, he still defended him. He stood up to that... that thing and begged it to spare his life. Why? Wouldn't it have been better if he was dead?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The redhead's temper flared as he was roared at, stomping his foot in reply. "Don't you yell at me!" he shouted in return, letting out a roar of his own as he was pushed away. Phoebe refused to let go of his position, and as soon as he was no longer being held on to, he ran back to his previous spot and threw himself over the beast. "If you kill him, you have to kill me too!" He lifted his head, icy glare scolding the Wendigo. "And if you kill me, you'll find yourself sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life, Dragon. Now lower your tail! Right now!!"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Interrupted again, the Wendigo let out another, roar; one that gained volume with frustration when Phoebe got in front of its prey again. It moved its arm to move him aside again, only for the lawyer to swerve around it and latch onto its body. It growled mostly with frustration, but also with amusement. Phoebe was actually willing to touch it? Even with all the living corpses grabbing at the man curiously did he dare give it such a look. The Wendigo tilted its head lightly, and slowly its tail fell back to the ground.

Amazing, the red and white beast thought as he watched the scene, That weak human stopped the Wendigo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe's never loosened, although his expression lightened. "Good boy. Now, if you think that you can turn back into your usual form, then look at the house," he ordered, pursing his lips and staring at Dragon.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

But that was where the monster's obedience stopped. Although it kept its tail down and removed its hand from the beast, it also stayed standing forward. It slumped lightly and exhaled deeply, taking on its passive position as it had at the beginning of the fight. Usual form was something the creature didn't recognize. This was the only form it was aware of. This monstrous power and terrifying sight. There was nothing that could change that, and no way for it to change itself, so it stayed still, facing forward, waiting for the next reason to reanimate.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

He sighed, then bowed his head to kiss what he held on to. "Then stay here and rest. I've got to bandage up your new friend." Another sigh was released, and Phoebe let go of Dragon to turn to the strange man. "Are you okay, sir?" he questioned, hands on his hips.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

As Phoebe got closer to him, the beast snarled weakly and pressed himself closer to the ground. He was lying in a pool of his own blood, gruesome gashes in his stomach that were so deep that vital organs could be seen pumping more blood out of the holes. Most of the fur around his face was painted with the crimson red that leaked from between his sharp fangs. The fact that he was still conscious was nothing short of a miracle.
He replied to the question with another feeble attempt of scaring the lawyer away. It seemed as though he was incapable of speech in his bestial form, what made it even clearer was the glare in his weak eyes that waited for the redhead to finish him off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Rather than a finishing blow, gentle fingers gingerly touched the agonized beast, sympathetic blue eyes looking over the wounds with amazing ease. He did not wince or try to hurt the creature, only coming close and trying to figure out how to fix him. It was clear that some vital organs were visible, but none seemed remarkably harmed. Still, though, Phoebe gestured for a maid, who scurried over with a phone in her hands. "Call my doctor, and have Benson prepare some boiling water. Have him bring me rubber gloves, thread, and a needle. We need to see what we can and attempt to stop the bleeding."
She nodded and hurried away, repeating to the head butler her instructions. Phoebe reached to stroke the side of the beast's face, smiling as reassuringly as he could. "Don't worry," he soothed, the air behind him seeming to glimmer pink. "You're going to be alright, I swear. Nothing is going to hurt you so long as I'm here."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

The beast winced when the hand reached towards him, bracing himself for the touch of death. Instead, he was given a gentle touch. The creature calmed and looked at the hand that gingerly ran against his wet fur. Despite such a small limb, it was warm and comforting.
The beast relaxed under the petting and listened to what the man said. A doctor? He wanted to help him? Even after the attack? Why? Was it pity? As the beast stared up at Phoebe, he realized the answer. The heavenly light that shined from behind him, the gracious act of both kindness and mercy, even the Wendigo's protectiveness over him.
He's an angel, the creature thought just as his final shreds of consciousness left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

~~~

It was dark outside now, but Phoebe hadn't the time to notice. The last hours had been spent rushing around the house, greeting and thanking the doctor, calling repairmen and landscapers, constantly reassuring workers that he wouldn't allow the creatures to harm any other employees. He hadn't rested once, still having blood on his clothes and his bruise already darkened to a deep purple. It wasn't until nearly one in the morning that he was finally able to change clothes and return to his new guest's room, knocking on the door twice before stepping inside. "Are you awake?" he called, bright red hair tangled and messy as he peered inside the room. His sneakers squeaked as he walked inside, loose sweater covering his bruise and bristling a little in the room.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:45 pm
Mayah Playah

The red-haired man laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling as he rested an arm over his heavily wrapped stomach. His body should've healed by now, at least the worst of it all should be safe. Now the smell on the Wendigo was recognizable. The tail had poison on it, and it slowed the man's healing abilities.
Damn, did it hurt.
Hearing a voice near him, the man jolted, only to wince in pain from the sudden movement. He glared upwards until he saw that it was the angel from earlier. His harsh expression quickly melted, he nearly smiled. "... How long have you been standing there?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Just a few seconds," answered the pretty host as he strode into the room, stopping by the bed and clasping his hands as he perched on the edge of the bed beside the man. "Sorry to disturb you. I wanted to check and see how you're feeling, change your bandages if you need me to, just usual nurse things." The lawyer set a bandage roll on the bedside table, careful hands reaching to touch the bandage on the man's stomach. He peeled a little of it back, hissed sympathetically, then started to slowly pull it off. Thankfully, the doctor had done a lovely job of patching him up, so the gauze wasn't too crusted with blood, but it still wouldn't be easy to do this. Hating to work in silence, Phoebe opened his mouth to speak. "So, what's your name?" he asked, setting aside the used bandages and preparing to spread more antibacterial cream on and around the stitches.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games