Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:45 pm
Loto Teh Sake

Yup, not Kage anymore. dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:53 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin messing with the mask on her face flew into the room. Yumi was no where to be found, not even his clone. Whatever happened at the cafe must have done something to him she thought. Upon entering the room Gin saw a female demanding stuff. Who was she ?

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No sooner than the words had finished leaving her mouth, the diva would be greeted by a swivel of the chair at the head of the office. She would be greeted by the devil himself; Lucifer Heiland. "Yes, a b***h can get a mission. Find out the damage caused from the conflict in Ichiraku, and bring Gin along with you to repair the damages. When you're finished, I would like the repair bill placed promptly on my desk. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask now." He paused, taking a short breath before finishing his statement. "Otherwise, I expect to see your task completed promptly." It was a short, simple response for a short, simple statement. With a careless entry like that, Skyler would receive little more than that regardless of her request.

Chakra: 600
                                                            Stats: 12/5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

The girl's attitude boiled from within. Did he just call her a--"Oh....mygod. Rudeness? You didn't have to call me a b***h. " He may have been using the same verbiage as she when referring to herself, but Skylar could feel his mouthy tone hissing at the top of his tongue. Before looking around for the one titled Gin, Sky took a step towards the desk. With a scowling analyzation, she realized something was odd with this Hokage. He wasn't quite...the same. Of course she had only laid eyes on the official a few times due to disinterest but, this was definitely not he. After this judgement was finalized, Sky mustered her words once her lusty lips were licked. "Look. Sir. I don't know who you are, nor what you've heard but I'm Skylar Catherine Kelly Shakuton. Remember that. Watch yourself, Hokage", it was her dark tone that explained the underside of the statement. Skylar Catherine twisted on her heels towards the door."Come on Gin. You have work to do." The model broad accepted the mission, but In her own interpretation. In an attempt to leave with whoever this Gin girl was, she hoped the girl wasn't the kunoichi with Snow White hair. Ew, it was so out of season.
                                                          [/attempt to leave]

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

-EM- Epic Muffin

Loto Teh Sake

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 pm
Loto Teh Sake

-EM- Epic Muffin

Okay wait. Just saying, only two people know who I am with this mask OFF (Yumi and this other lady). Other then that everyone thinks the actual Gin is dead but... I suppose we can auto say Lucifer knows just because he is now hokage. Other then that. No one else knows and they CANNOT know. So Muff you can't say my name. I am an onnin member though soooooo......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 pm

User Image

Gin's reaction was a bit shocked behind her mask once the body in the chair turned around. It was this so called Lucifer. It was until she recalled when it was two men that were trying to overthrow Yumi and take his place. Gin didn't know the situation was this bad to a point where there had to be a permanent replacement... But him. Gin "pulse" quickly took over as she got off her disk, under her cloak her right hand being covered in iron sand. It slammed at the front of the desk cracking it. Though he could not see her eyes, her blood red stared into his. "Why you ?" She snarled. She simply refused to call him kage for now.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Loto Teh Sake

-EM- Epic Muffin

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:28 pm
Rockgirl809
Loto Teh Sake

-EM- Epic Muffin

Okay wait. Just saying, only two people know who I am with this mask OFF (Yumi and this other lady). Other then that everyone thinks the actual Gin is dead but... I suppose we can auto say Lucifer knows just because he is now hokage. Other then that. No one else knows and they CANNOT know. So Muff you can't say my name. I am an onnin member though soooooo......
Given what Yumi did and position he put Gin to be in, there would be no records of her existence in Konoha outside of her just..."being". Just...sayin'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the Iron sand began to gather around her palm, Lucifer's Rinnegan eyes would flare to life. The movement of her chakra, the accumulation of chakra in her eyes with her dojutsu...he didn't even need to look directly into her eyes to see she had a dojutsu. The Rinnegan's inherent ability to detect chakra allowed him to separate chakra by its nature alone. In this way, he could even detect her dojutsu. "I hope you don't plan on moving that Iron sand any further..." If she chose to do so, her sand would seem to encounter some kind of invisible barrier. "I do not tolerate dissent. Loyal shinobi will be graciously rewarded with the power and experience to obtain whatever they desire...but dissenters shall be removed. So until you learn to obey...begone." This field would expand rapidly, moving just enough space around him to blast Gin with enough force to rocket her though every wall of the Hokage's office until she flew outside. Shinra Tensei was an extremely powerful repulsive technique, and those within its spectrum were found unable to resist it's repulsive force. Skyler herself was just outside the radius, so she would only feel the incredibly powerful waves of energy blowing her hair back. Because of how close Gin was...dodging this would be near impossible. She wouldn't die, by any means, probably just broken bones. Enough to deter her from coming back into that office for sure.

[Shinra Tensei, S-rank power]

Chakra: 580

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, at the moment she twirled towards the door, the Gin lady exploded into action. The Iron sand particles suddenly trickled throughout the room and the slam upon the desk happened. Then a reaction came from this action. The sheer force from the sudden invisible blast snatched her hair backwards. Every single curl strategically created from long, heated, treatment was blown into a messy crinkle. Still cute though. Sky's bright red lips were gaped open with a discombobulated face to match. "What the--", her mouth whispered. "Uh, okay Hokage sir. Um, I'll get your little mission done I guess. But can I please have something more interesting when I get back? I mean uh, if you can", her messy words stumbled. She was watching a woman about to be blown through wall after wall. Of course Skylar was trying to avoid this. At all costs. She needed every single fabulous bone. Unbroken that is.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:37 am
Iyari Hyuuga - Chuunin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iyari Hyuuga, Princess of the Main Branch of the Hyuuga Family was arriving to the Hokage's office to report in since she was of a rank above Genin and seemed to be looking for a task more fitting of her station or an assignment...long or short term. The entire point was to bring honor to the family and gain notoriety among her peers for displaying drive and initiative to kick a** and take names.

Upon arriving inside, she felt an immense pressure from what she didn't know was the Hokage dealing with some upstarts. She had no idea what she was walking into and it scared her somewhat. As the raven haired Hyuuga walked further and closer to the commotion she activated her Byakugan to scan the rooms, people there, and most of all to make sure she dodged any splinters or shrapnel coming from the fact that a person or persons were being blown through the door that she was soon to approach, were she stood a safe distance away to catch the one known as Gin and soften their impact. There were benefits to her x-ray-like vision beyond peeping at the other girls in the locker room, and saving a comrade from trauma as an act of mercy despite the stupidity that likely put them in the situation was a grace she could afford at the current time.  

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Mood: Confused
Thoughts: "What a twist."
Chakra Pool: 400/400

User ImageBeggin For Thread < < Theme Music

.::.Under this crushing wait, I'm sinking
It never goes away, the thinking
Echoes in empty rooms decaying
Alone to face the rest of me

So long sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

A silver haired woman approached the building in which housed the Hokage's office. Making it to the front door as she noticed a force like weave move though the air and out of the Hokage's office tossing a body from its four walls. Ruka's face remained tilted up as she watched the situation unfold. Question began to form in her mind as she simply turned and walked into the building. No shrugs or even expressions crossed her face. Keeping on as if what she just saw was, normal. Making her way up towards the office just like Lucifer had told her to. Honestly Ruka felt a little weird being within this building seeing as she had left the mist to join the leaf but still nothing was official yet. Despite word on how he had 'power' to make it happen Ruka couldn't help this pit like feeling in her stomach.

Approaching the wooden door that lead into the Hokage's office. Ruka would raise her hand to knock only once before entering. Her visible eye locked onto three bodies. Two female and another male but when she realized who the male was Ruka couldn't help but stand there in the door way with a confused look on her face. "Lucifer?" Ruka asked in a gentle tone. Her expression and aura only softening in his presence. Everything else become block out in Ruka's eyes even the actions of the young Hyuuga as she jumped to the rescues of, Gin.

.::. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am I torturing myself?
Inhaling all these memories
Like a breath of fire sent from hell

So long Sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

Fight Music > > CrazyUser Image

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Not on Drugs

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:02 pm

User Image

Gin walking through the hallway. Seeing the holes in the wall angered her. But she quickly calmed down walking through the doors. Everything about her changed completely right then and there. She got on one knee, head bowed. "Hokage-sama.. I deeply apologize for earlier.." Her tone was calm, never flawed.. Sounded sincere. "I was there first hand. At the cafe.." She was pretty sure he didn't care about the apology, but only about this.. Mission.. he sent her on. And to be there first hand ? That was even better.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

-EM- Epic Muffin

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:44 pm

As the other two left--with Gin making quite a fool of herself in the process--Lucifer would see Ruka making a slow, graceful entrance into the office, likely because of the frightening noises she'd heard from the group beforehand. "Yes, Ruka? I don't quite remember if I mentioned it at Bai Don, but part of the grand design was for me to become Hokage. And well...here we are." He said cheerily, spreading his arms out wide at the somehow instantly renovated office. By the time Ruka turned around to look, she would see that the damage originally caused by Gin flying through multiple walls--as well as the damage from Lucifer's frontward Shinra Tensei--seemed to have completely vanished. This was likely due to the godlike prowess of Lucifer's secretary, Barbara. It was ill-known that she was the most powerful entity in the entire shinobi world, though her powers were rarely used on the mortal plane.

"So how about you..." Lucifer would place his arm across the desk, gesturing to the middle of it while smoothly sliding his hand over to the side, clearing a place for her to sit while knocking a pile of paperwork on the ground. "Sit riiight about here and tell me about your day. That sounds good, no?"

Chakra: 600

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 am

User Image

Gin walking through the hallway. Seeing the holes in the wall angered her. But she quickly calmed down walking through the doors. Everything about her changed completely right then and there. She got on one knee, head bowed. "Hokage-sama.. I deeply apologize for earlier.." Her tone was calm, never flawed.. Sounded sincere. "I was there first hand. At the cafe.." She was pretty sure he didn't care about the apology, but only about this.. Mission.. he sent her on. And to be there first hand ? That was even better.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

-EM- Epic Muffin

Rockgirl809

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 am
User Image

«INOHA»

"Is that so..."

Village: Konohagakure ♦ Geninx Elements: Medical/SuitonClan YamanakaBL: Body Sacrifice SensorCP: 165/165

❥❣
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( 。◕‿◕。 )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the graduation ceremony the girl decided to visit the Hokages office, to introduce herself to the new Hokage. She had heard the adults speak that the Hokage had changed, even thought she was a ninja, as an academy student she had no interest in the adult world, but that had to be changed, after all she is a genin now. On her way up to the office she could feel an unusual chakra. Being a Yamanaka gave her the possibility to sense chakra flow from afar. As Inoha neared the Hokages office room a strange scene came into her sigh. One female kunoichi was on her knee, Hokage was sitting in the chair, some more female kunoichi were present in the room and holes in the wall. The door, obvious was open, Inoha knocked slightly on it to get attention "Excuse me," her voice was as quit as it could get," did I come at a bad time?" She was looking at the man in the chair, with a puzzled face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬(。◕‿◕。 )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
≃♬

.: razz OWER::.
XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Medical
Chakra:165
Elements:Medical, Suiton, Raiton
Sub-Element(s):Sealing

Bloodline: Body Sacrifice Sensor
Clan: Yamanaka

Speed: 4
Strength:

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Clone
          Substitution
          Transformation

Sealing

Medical

Suiton

Bloodline: Body Sacrifice Sensor

Return to the Living World

Clan: Yamanaka

Sensory Ninja(passive)
          Description: While not as strong as the Body Sacrifice Sensors, the Yamanaka's are naturally gifted with the ability of chakra sensing. This makes them a great sensory ninja without even attempting to be. They can even sense ninjas who are using a jutsu to mask their chakra. While others are capable of sensing muscle movements to predict the next attack, Yamanaka's are capable of sensing the slightest change in Chakra flow, knowing if the opponent is using a jutsu, and at Jounin Rank, they gain the knowledge of predicting what rank of jutsu the opponent will use based out the output of energy, even when the skill is boosted to another rank.
          Telepathy(Passive)
          Description: Any member of the Yamanaka clan may transfer their thoughts to anyone in the village that is considered friendly. Only works with friends because they have an 'open mind'. At Chuunin Rank, they can transmit to a friend everything they are sensing either in battle or not. At Kage rank, the user can transmit their thoughts to anyone in the world.

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

-EM- Epic Muffin

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items