Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marco-Lock

Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:10 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Wolf Hatori
Nicknames: The Dead Fang
Birth date: February 28th
Sexuality: Straight

Birth Country: Kirigakure
Country of Residence: Kirigakure
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: Lower

Race: White

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Wolf is a stern young man is purely focused on becoming a stronger shinobi than the man who killed his brother.

Take on warfare: Will protect his country with his life.
Loyalty to Village- If the country is sound and not corrupt, he will risk his life for it and its people.
Theme song: None
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 150 lbs
Build: Slender, compact and muscular
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: White

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S

XXXXD I S L I K E S

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Samurai
Chakra:160
Elements: Fuuton
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline:Nensho Toreiru
Clan:Jiongu

Speed: 7
Strength: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Transformation
          Substitution
          Clone

Fuuton

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)

Bloodline

Repair:
          The user approaches the limb they have lost and tendrils shoot out to retrieve it and attach it back to their body through large amounts of sewing.

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Marco-Lock

Crap, you can only use Ice jutsu with Pale Demons, and your class must be Sage.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Marco-Lock

Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:17 pm
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab

My bad. One second, quick fix.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:25 pm
Marco-Lock
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab

My bad. One second, quick fix.

Approved  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

general shino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Taaren Kuolema
Nicknames: The cat guy, Sick kid
Birth date: may 28th

Birth Country: Kirigakure
Position: Shinobi

Race: Finnic (if this counts. if not then white)

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Taaren is a bit silly and very kind. But will fight to the death even for somewhat simple things if its his honor or the welfare of those he cares about that is challenged. The kind of guy who would rather sleep in and or just play around all day and night, not lazy but more along the lines of easily distracted. But strangely Taaren is very religious.

Take on warfare: War is necessary. Ugly and terrible but its necessary.
Loyalty to Village- My loyalty is to my faith and to my comrades. I could not possibly care less about country, if you pay me I will do your missions. If my friends will die for you, I will die for them and therefore by default you.
Theme song: None
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 150 lbs
Build: Slender, almost sickly looking.
Hair Color: green
Eye Color: white
Complexion: pale

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None really other than friends (npcs and will decide later)
XXXXL I K E S

animals:cats, fish, bats.
food: just about everything.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
animals: Dogs
general: His bloodline, and government.

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
Just like the rest of the Kuolema clan, Taaren was born sickly. However, he got an even shorter stick then the rest. He was born blind. and no matter how much they did for him his eyes would always return to their original state of blindness. However, accompanying this even greater set of handy cap was something unusual for the Kuolema clan. Taaren was very happy. Not at all afflicted by the usual harsh depressions that ravaged away at most members of the Kuolema clan. plain and simply Taaren was still sickly and very physically weak but a happy if still blind but happy boy. Originally his mother did not want him to become a ninja but like most things with the family she ended up just not caring all that much and the happy Taaren became a shinobi.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Sound sage
Chakra: (Need help finding out)
Elements: N/A
Sub-Element(s): N/A

Bloodline: seisoo kuolema, (not approved yet)
Clan: kuolema clan

Strength: 2

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Transformation
          Substitution
          Clone

Sound

näkymätön murtumat (not approved yet)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Mori Issho
Nicknames: Mori
Birth date: July 7
Sexuality: Celibate

Culture: Uncultured
Religion: Taoist ideology under Shinto teachings

Birth Country: Land of Fire
Country of Residence: Land of Water
Position: Gennin

Race: Human
Alignment: Whatever seems fun

XXXXXXXX
Personality:
[On the battlefield...] Focused, wary, creative.
[Off the battlefield...] Laid back, curious, aloof.

Take on warfare: No breaks, keep going, never stop...
Loyalty to Village- Sure, why not?
Theme song:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 179
Build: Lean yet built
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Yellow
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None to speak of...
XXXXL I K E S
- Sleeping in
- Sleeping on the go
- Eating everything in sight
- A tough b*****d to beat

XXXXD I S L I K E S
- Unsure opponents
- Letting others fight their battles
- Trickery

[Youth]
            In his youth, Mori was seen as an odd child. He was born to a line of what one would consider "mutts" in the community. At birth, his eyes had a cross pattern that would appear the more excited he was. However he had a knack for finding himself at odds with the kids around him. The more this went, people started calling him "king of vermin", due to Mori's tendency to defend those he believes are weak. This would embarrass those that wished to test their mettle, while Mori justified his actions each time as "being greedy", only fueling the anger of others. His parents died early on so he lived under the care of his uncle and older cousin. They figured keeping an eye on him was in his best interest as kids began chasing him every other day after school.

[Teen Years]
            Even as he got older, Sho would keep various mannerisms as he did in his youth. His uncle and cousin kept him busy as they trained him in the basics of taijutsu, as it was their own field of expertise. Even as he didn't keep up, the training gifted him with a sturdy and agile form. By the time he was fourteen Mori discovered his affinity for swift movement, he'd already caused twice as many destructive acts throughout the area. Prompting him only to cause more trouble, infuriating his classmates in the process. By the time he was a Gennin most of the people that knew Mori knew he'd be thrown in the worst situations simply because he had taken part in the situation at hand. He took the years after his graduation from the academy to relax, feeling the flow of things as time went on.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Taijutsu
Chakra: 150
Elements: Wind & Water
Sub-Element(s): Ice

Bloodline: Hyuton
Clan: Fuuton Masters

Strength: 5

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Clone Technique

Substitution Technique

Transformation Technique

Ice

Wind

Water

Hyuton

Fuuton Master

Fūjin no shukufuku (Fūjin's Blessing) (Passive)
          Members of the fuuton masters are able to manipulate wind to their will through Fūjin's Blessing. This manipulation, however, can only be done within their rank (no tornadoes for genin).

Styles

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sabur Eban Lamar
Nicknames: Nicknames are an illusion brought by human standards to create some idiotic moniker and stand out from the social hierarchy.
Age: His age, to this very day is a mystery, though he lies and says hes 1,000 years old to scare children.
Creation date: March 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual (Cast-iron skillets make him harder than diamond)

Culture: Greek
Religion: Arachnaism

Birth Country: Water
Country of Residence: Water
Position: Genin
Social Class: Upper

Race: Spider Incubus
Alignment: Righteous Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: He's rather vain and greedy, believing others that are not of his kind to be beneath him unless he takes a liking to someone, but that only means that they are his possessions.

Sabur is definitely a pretty boy, and became so vain from being told over and over again by his precious "mother-figure" that he was better than everyone else. Royalty even. He spent his childhood bullying others and emotionally scarring kids for ages.

Take on warfare: The path to glory is always paved through bodies and blood.
Loyalty to Village- If he had to turn on his people and way of life, he wouldn't do it.
Theme song: Battle Cry
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson Red
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Hidden Cloud Village
Culture: Roman

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Hidden Leaf Village

I remembered it vividly, the day I came to be and the hell I was thrown into at such a young age. I could smell the hospital and the scent of elderly all around me. Despite my age, even I turned my nose to such a stench. The doctor smacked my bottom to give me a good wake up call and congratulate me for not kicking the bucket before I made it out. I was placed into the loving arms of a caring woman, one of the age of 22 who went by the name of Teia Lamar. This woman would die soon, I could see it in her eyes. She had the look of loneliness, despair, sadness, greed. I had no abilities then, but my eyes could everything clearly, she would be the first of many.

While Teia would work at the local ichirakus in the Hidden Leaf to provide for me, I received training in that village, or rather, I went to school there and learned under the watchful eye of the Hokage then. It was miserable...for them. They all watched me like a hawk, staring at me as I would sit by the window sill and play with the spiders who danced along my finger tips. I looked at the multiple eyes of the insect, stared deep into it as I tore off its legs one by one, watching it slowly crawl or wiggle away. Kids always wondered why I would do that every time I saw one, it was because the insect was lesser than me and knew I was tougher than it.

The teacher would talk to Teia and ask if I had any problems at home or if I was acting out for a reason. Teia lied and said that nothing was wrong. She could never tell the teacher what she did, because then, her good feelings would disappear. On late nights in the dark, I'd sit by the window sill of my room and gaze at the stars, only to have Teia come in and close the door behind her, locking it in the process. She could never make up all of the nights I screamed and begged, or the words she uttered as she made me this way. She'd never be able to repay me for my torment, only through her blood would she be able to make even one cent count as penance.

On the night of the yellow moon, it gave a solid golden glow to everything it touched. I could even feel it caress my cheeks as I'm forcefully thrown down onto the bed by Teia. It wouldn't end the way she or any of you thought it would this night. She gazed into my eyes with a look of longing and lust, just like the other nights. But something was amiss tonight, she was lost in my eyes. I waved a hand left and right to check if she was even still there, finding out that she was trapped in a genjutsu. One that I cast without even forming a hand sign but brought the will of it and prayed for her death like the subjects would pray to a golden idol. My wish was granted.

As she was trapped, lost in her fantasies as well as a web of sin, I burned down the home as well as tearing away the memory of her. Even now, my memories of her are faded. I never wanted to remember her again and I wanted to work on creating a world where I'm the sane one, where I'm the better of the bunch.

I ran to mist...and never looked back.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra: 140
Elements: Venom/Silk/Genjutsu
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: The Black Widows, The Samara
Clan: N/A

Speed: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Black Widows

An infinite army of us: 5 chakra per 3 abilities
          In order to use abilities you must use your spiders. Unfortunately, it costs energy to generate them. Creating spiders is simple; they will crawl out of your pours (literally) in a puny size, expanding once they exit your body. The feeling of them leaving your body is actually somewhat relaxing. If you generate spiders but don't use abilities with them, then you can simply use them as projectiles.

I laughed so hard I died: Passive
          Bites from your spiderlings will cause enemies to laugh outrageously hard for eight posts, throwing off their focus (obviously) until they drop dead. Medics can cure this. However, your spiderlings are not as venomous as you and in order to fully poison the enemy you have to get them bitten by your spiderlings on two separate occasions. Another way for you to poison them is to stab them with your fingernails, which leak poison when they dig into something.

Venom Disc: D-rank
          The venom disc is a sub-solid form of the venom element. Because the Black Widow venom is unlike any liquid or solid, the venom disc acts as both a liquid, a gas and a solid at the same time. It doesn't hurt the enemies very much, and doesn't burn them much either, but it's still a bit faster than your average genin technique.

I'm not there anymore: D-rank
          This technique will first grab the Black Widow with a silk string, and once they rise about twenty feet from the ground (the ascension is very quick; it scales with their speed), they'll disappear, going invisible for a few seconds. They will then re-appear again, falling down on you from above. This move can only be used to travel to an enemy and it can be used from up to one-hundred feet away. It can only be used once every three posts.

Zoom! D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch silk from its mouth, and fling itself towards wherever the silk hits, as if swinging on a vine. The thread can be jumped off of for extra speed and force in the pounce. This is easily the most useful move for the Black Widow's mobility.

Trapped in my web: D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch a net from its mouth, and if this net hits an enemy, it will bind them for a few seconds. It's rather easy to tear off, but it leaves a big fat opening. Not to mention the enemy can't really see most likely, depending on where they were hit.

Genjutsu

The Burning Plains
          The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
          Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
          Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

The Samara

Samara's Trail - Passive
          No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.

My One Resort - D-S+
          If in case you have literally no method of escaping/blocking against a skill or a series of attacks, this technique can be pulled out. This ability is a scaling energy bubble that will block attacks. It will destroy attacks of lower rank and hold fast against attacks of equal rank; however, it must pop a post after encountering an attack of equal rank. That equal ranked attack will then after be destroyed as well. You can move with the bubble active.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:04 am
XV_Xarso_XV

Approved

Haydoh

Approved  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dpags412

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:18 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Deni Uchiha
                      Nickname: Kusshukira

Ethnicity: indonesian
                      Height: 5'11"
                      Weight: 165
                      Personality: chilled and relaxed

Sexuality: hetero
                      Family: Kushina Uchiha(mother), Bentley Rakurai Raiken(cousin), Arashi Raiken(younger cousin)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
                      Background Info: After the tragic and unexpected death of his father when he was young. Ever since that day, Deni had become a changed person. He grew closer to his cousin, Bentley, and ever since then, they've been taveling and training together to become high-class shinobi. Everything he would do would be for his mother Kushina. Deni took on the burden of his deceased father. Took on all of the responsibilities of the house, he would work on crop fields to make extra money for his family. Deni and Rakurai's fathers were killed in the same battle which only made them closer because they grieved together and both decided to leave the village together to protect eachother, letting Arashi go to Konoha on his own knowing the younger boy would be safer there, even though the village was corrupt. He recently found out that their fathers were killed during a Stone ninja ambush that took out half of his squad including their fathers. When Deni figured it out he swore his revenge towards the Hidden Stone Village, but never told Bentley about it because he knew that Bentley was a peace lover and might not be filled with anger like him. Even though the stone has fallen he hopes that eventually he will be able to tell Bentley so that together they will find a way to exact revenge.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength:Very skilled with elemental jutsu like wind and fire, and skilled in various genjutsus.
                      Weakness:taijutsu, water styles
                        ↬ Fears

Village: rogue
                      Class: Genjutsu
                      Bloodline:Sharingan
                        ↬ Stage
                      inactive

Clan
                    ↬ Clan:
                  Fuuton Masters

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                    S -
                    A -
                    B -
                    C -
                    D -
                    E -

Opponents Defeated:
                  Battle Theme:

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Jutsu List:
                    ↬ Number learned
                    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                    Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                    • Clone Jutsu
                    • Substitution Jutsu
                    • Transformation Jutsu

g e n i n
                    • Spinning Shield of Winds
                    • Wind Explosion

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Katon

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                          Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                        Genjutsu
                          Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        Fake blood
                        False Place Technique
                        Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                          Element 2

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n

Quote:

Weapons
                            Katana-2 feet

Style:

kashensu
          the ultraviolent
          Good now?  
          PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:14 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
          XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Akira Senju
          Nickname:

Ethnicity: Japanese
          Height: 1.85 m
          Weight: 85 kg
          Personality: Headstrong / Peaceful / Kind

Family: None he knows

Theme Song: Jungle
          Nindo: "The measure of man is what he does with power"
          Background Info: Akira has never met his parents, he had always lived in the streets, at a very young age Akira lived in front of a Ramen shop in the village since the owner would give him the left overs so he would not die of hunger, the hunger was not the only problem he faced living in the streets, he had to face the cold nights and the thugs that would come after him for stealing things, that was how Akira grew up taking care of himself. The worst years of his life came when he was 7 when some thugs stole and broke the Ramen shop that he lived near so the owner had to close down, Akira now had no help so he had to steal food to feed himself and that made him get into more and more trouble, living that way Akira became very closed off from other people making him become cold towards others.

Akira grew older fighting others so he found pleasure in hurting others just like they had hurt him, so he got into even more fights, he had gotten into so many fights that the thugs around the area that he lived in never done anything bad again, and Akira felt good about that some sort of justice, now a peaceful place to live in again, the Ramen Shop re-opened thanks to Akira so he started working there, taking care of the shop since the owner was quite old now but Akira knew that was not his place to be it was too calm and quiet for him so he ran away only leaving a note behind with the words written. "I will always be watching over you gramps"

Akira had went to train to become a Ninja since he found pleasure in combat he knew that he should make his passion into something that would help peace come true, Akira now training to become a Ninja at the age of 10 he trained and fought countless other students until the day came that he became a Genin he was 12 when he had accomplished his goal so now he would only grow stronger to make his goal come true even if it costs breaking a few bones of his enemies or of himself. Akira now lives in a house he pays with the missions he does for his Village.

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Ranged fights
          Weakness: Taijutsu
            ↬ Fears
          Death & Losing the few people he cares about.
          Village: Kirigakure
          Class: Ninjutsu
          Bloodline: Terumi / Mokuton(Genjutsu)
          Clan

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 360

Missions Complete:
            S -
            A -
            B -
            C -
            D -
            E -

Opponents Defeated: 0
          Battle Theme: Warrior Concerto

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
          Mokuton
          Everything up to Jounin Rank

Fire

Earth

Water

Youton

Taijutsu

The 8 Celestial Gates
          Mastered

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n
          • Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
          Description: Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After the user forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

• Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
          Prerequisites: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim. As soon as the victim and the user make bodily contact this jutsu is dispelled.

• Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
          Description: A technique that is meant to find out vital information from people without using physical torture, mostly on prisoners and captives. It cannot be used during battle. The victim is put into a hypnotized half-sleep like state where he/she is balancing between being conscious and unconscious. While hypnotized, a person’s inhibition is greatly lowered, and they are much more likely to comply with the hypnotist’s demands. Some victims are able to resist the technique. It can take just a few minutes or several hours but sooner or later they will break, and tell their enemies anything they need to know. Only the user can communicate with the victim. The victim cannot see or hear any other enemies or allies. Once brought back, a victim does not remember anything what happened while he/she was under the influence of the genjutsu.

• Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
          Prerequisite: Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
          Description: The first primitive version of Leaf’s Kishibari no Jutsu. After forming the proper seals, the user seems to swirl and vanish into thin air. Instead of using a tree to trap the victim, it seems as though the user has appeared behind the enemy like a solid ghost, gripping the back of his neck with one arm. The victim feels a sense of paralysis settle over his body, and the user is free to do to his captive what he wants. The technique lasts two posts: in the first, the user disappears (and the victim can still move), in the second the user re-appears and paralysis takes hold, but it wears off after that one post of being unable to move.
          Base Duration: 2 posts

• Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
          Description: Upon watching the user form the necessary hand seals, the victim will see many chains suddenly surround and bind him to the ground, upright. Slowly, he will feel the flesh on his bones melt and drip to the floor, all over, on his limbs and torso and face. There is a great deal of illusionary pain involved, of course… Even after the effects are over, the victim feels compelled to pat himself, just to make sure he isn’t really melting.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
          Description: If the user becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their target, dissolving their bodies away.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
          Description: If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract their opponent while they escape or hide.

• Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
          Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

• Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique) Description: A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on. ]

• Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
          Description: A high level illusion skill which is capable of putting a large crowd of people into a deep sleep, using imaginary feathers and chakra.
          Note: Lasts for 4 posts

s a n n i n

Style:
            ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

izeromus

Married Gekko

___youwillknownihilism
          Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 pm
          approved  
          PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:07 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
          Full Name: Tsubaki Kenpachi
          Nicknames: None
          Birth date: 4.12
          Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Culture: Fire Temple Teachings
          Religion: None

Born in... : Onigakure
          Country of Residence: Fire Country // Fire Temple
          Position: Priestess
          Social Class: High

Alignment: Whoever will win.

XXXXXXXX appearance
          Personality:

She lives in her own thoughts, drowned by constant smiles and charisma. She isn't one to be mean to others, and prefers to help everyone affiliated with her. If you need something from her, the best way is to appear pure. However, as time progresses she'll become to get tainted. She'll have hopes about death, and sometimes fight for her own agenda. As time passes, she'll become less about concerns of the people but the outcome of the country around her.

Take on warfare: No.
          Loyalty to Village- Not Affiliated [Konoha]
          Theme song: ---
          Height: 5'3
          Weight: 100 lb
          Build: Thin
          Hair Color: Brown
          Eye Color: Brown/Green
          Complexion: Fair. Pretty.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
          Relationships:

Insert Here

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
          X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
          Class: Medical
          Sub-Element(s): Steam / Sealing

Bloodline: Katsuya Medical
          Demon: Gobi [Pending- If denied, will be Inuzaka]

Speed: 5
          Strength: 8

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element: Sealing

All Academy / Genin

Gobi

Fuuton

All Academy / Genin

Katsuya

All Academy / Genin

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

TokenOfImpurity

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
          • Angelic Alliance 100
          • Party Animal 100
          • Ultimate Player 200
          PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 am
          TokenOfImpurity

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
          Full Name: Tsubaki Kenpachi
          Nicknames: None
          Birth date: 4.12
          Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Culture: Fire Temple Teachings
          Religion: None

Born in... : Onigakure
          Country of Residence: Fire Country // Fire Temple
          Position: Priestess
          Social Class: High

Alignment: Whoever will win.

XXXXXXXX appearance
          Personality:

She lives in her own thoughts, drowned by constant smiles and charisma. She isn't one to be mean to others, and prefers to help everyone affiliated with her. If you need something from her, the best way is to appear pure. However, as time progresses she'll become to get tainted. She'll have hopes about death, and sometimes fight for her own agenda. As time passes, she'll become less about concerns of the people but the outcome of the country around her.

Take on warfare: No.
          Loyalty to Village- Not Affiliated [Konoha]
          Theme song: ---
          Height: 5'3
          Weight: 100 lb
          Build: Thin
          Hair Color: Brown
          Eye Color: Brown/Green
          Complexion: Fair. Pretty.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
          Relationships:

Insert Here

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
          X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
          Class: Medical
          Sub-Element(s): Steam / Sealing

Bloodline: Katsuya Medical
          Demon: Gobi [Pending- If denied, will be Inuzaka]

Speed: 5
          Strength: 8

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element: Sealing

All Academy / Genin

Gobi

Fuuton

All Academy / Genin

Katsuya

All Academy / Genin

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

Approved after the things we discussed in skype are approved: fix rank, jutsu, and remove sealing sub till you hit Jounin  
          PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:36 am

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
          Full Name: Gabriel Heiland.
          Nicknames: Gabe.
          Birth date: 08/26/1994
          Sexuality: Undecided

Culture: None.
          Religion: None.

Birth Country: Mist.
          Country of Residence: Sand
          Position: Chuunin.
          Social Class: Middle Class.

Race: Hispanic/Asian
          Alignment: None

XXXXXXXX appearance
          Personality: Twisted. Very outgoing with an abundance of hidden motives. Happy, optimistic with a slight curve.

Take on warfare: Life is survival of the fittest. Always work out.
          Loyalty to Village- Mist.
          Theme song: None.
          Height: Five, Eight.
          Weight: One Hundred, Fifty Two Pounds.
          Build: Firm build, narrowly muscular.
          Hair Color: Platinum Blonde.
          Eye Color: Bright Blue.
          Complexion: Fair Skinned.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
          Relationships: None As of Yet.
          XXXXL I K E S
          City: Sand
          Culture:
          Indifferent.
          XXXXD I S L I K E S
          City: None.
          None.
                    To Come...

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
          X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
          Class: Genjutsu.
          Chakra: 300
          Elements: Raiton/Suiton
          Sub-Element(s):None.

Bloodline:Veritas
          Bloodline:The Samara

Speed: Five.
          Strength: Two.

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Raiton

Veritas

Incubus

Genjutsu

•Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
                  Description: A basic technique that makes the opponent see the world around him in a blur, as if drunk.

•Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)
                  Description: The user locks eyes with the target and forces a hand seal. For as long as the two can keep looking at each other without being distracted or obstructed, both cannot move. When the user blinks, it's also over.

•Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
                  Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:46 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
          Full Name: Ash Aveev
          Nicknames: Ash
          Birth date: 02/11

Culture: Eastern European
          Religion: N/A

Birth Country: Sunagakure
          Position: Genin
          Social Class: Upper

Race: Eastern European
          Alignment: Non

XXXXXXXX appearance
          Personality: Ash is a very complex person. His bloodline makes him very social and intoxicating to be around, while his demon can make him aloof and pensive at other times. This juxtaposition leads to a constant conflict in what personality shines through making it so that he can be extremely suave and playful one day and then very distant and cold the next.

(story here)

Take on warfare: Is fine with it, and often gets into his bloodlust being fueled by Shukaku
          Loyalty to Village- Mist
          Theme song: Demon Imagine dragons
          Height: 6'3"
          Weight: 185
          Build: Thin, but Athletic and extremely tone
          Hair Color razz itch black
          Eye Color: A smoldering orange that can change slightly to a brighter liquid gold depending on the lighting.
          Complexion: Fair Skinned.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
          Relationships:
          XXXXL I K E S
          City: Mist
          Culture: N/A

XXXXD I S L I K E S
          City:None

Ash was born the same way as all Samara, though unfortunately his father did not know the woman he bedded was a high ranking shinobi of Suna. So when Ash was born Shukaku was sealed into him and then he was taken back with the Samara. As he began to grow Shukaku's influence began to grow as well. This lead to Ash being kicked from his tribe at the age of 5 the only one deciding to stay with him was his father out of pity. His father began to teach him all he could of the Samara tribe though found it difficult for his son to excel first because of the demon within him.

Ash was told that everyone had demons and this his just happened to have a physical form. This gave Ash motivation to master his demon and the realization gained from those words gave Ash the confidence to finally begin showing some promise with the Samara bloodline. He continued to work tirelessly with it and by the age of 10 Age he was showing good promise in genjutsu and chakra manipulation. Unfortunately progress was slowed quite often despite Ash's ability to excel in genjutsu due to his demon. His father knew it would only grow powerful and that Ash must unlock his clans true powers soon if he wished to keep his demon a secret.

After five years of wandering Ash had finally gotten to the stage in his abilities where his father took him to a town. Ash was able to easily pick a woman up and bed her that night the moment being of such intense passion that when it was over Ash collapsed the house with his sand manipulation gained from shukaku. Ash quickly fled the town that night and to his surprise found a letter on the outskirts of the town where the two were supposed to meet. It explained of how Ash's true powers were now unlocked and that he could never return to the tribe with what was inside him nor seek out his father again due to Ash being exiled.

Ash spent the next five year roaming the ninja country and honing his Samara abilities his bloodline trait managing to hide the fact that he was a bijuu from all he encountered. He had grown tired of going from village to village taking what he pleased with no effort, he found a shinobi village and noticed how much more difficult it was to entice anyone and this sort of new found challenge excited him.

He left and sought out one of the most feared villages of all the Village hidden in the mist, and was able to talk his way into the program convincing the teachers he was orphaned outside the village and that he had a nack for being a ninja. He breezed through the academy and has now just begun his journey of conquest in a new and strange land.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
          X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
          Class: Genjutsu Class
          Chakra: 175
          Elements: Wind
          Sub-Element(s) sad N/A)

Bloodline:N/A
          Clan:Samara

Speed: 4 (+2 Samara)

Demon: Shukaku
          Stage: 0
          User Image
          xxxSKILLS

Universal

Sub-Element

Wind

Clan

Samara's Trail - Passive

Forget What They Said About Me - D

The Spirit is Willing - C

Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games