Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/4/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 pm
UPCOMING: TRIPLE H SEGMENT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:32 pm
《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"King of Kings" by Motorhead, plays throughout the building, as the crowd would get on their feet to see what the almighty Triple H has to say tonight. Triple H would walk out of the curtain and entrance tunnel, as he would receive a surprising reaction from the audience, as they were excited to see him for whatever reason. Triple H would have a TNWR Microphone in hand. He would proceed down the ramp, as fans reached out their arms trying to touch his thousand of dollar worth suit, but he would just ignore them. Skipping introductions, Triple H would have a determined look on his face. He would walk down the ramp, still as he would finally approach the ring. He would look around at the crowd, as he would make a left turn and walk up the steel steps that were on the side of the ring, one foot at a time, as he would come into the ring through the second rope, and stand front and center in the middle of the ring, waiting for the crowd to silent down. Once Triple H got the attention he needed after a few seconds, he would put the microphone up to his lips, and begin to speak. "Well, lately. Tonight has been a major downfall. For one, Stephanie is out here throwing pay-per-view matches left and right, however, I'm okay with the decision made. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at Money In The Bank? I have nothing to say about that besides a good luck to John Cena." The crowd would let out a small applause. Now, onto business. People ask me why I despise John Cena. I actually don't. But when you disrespect my company, you're disrespecting me, and I will not allow it. So with that being said, I know you guys were expecting a main event tonight. Champion vs. Champion. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins, but I am afraid that match is cancelled since your so called 'champion' Finn Balor is so much of a 'champion', he can't keep his schedule in order and that causes him to miss flights to the show. Finn, you're a good guy. Just make this be the last time." Triple H would say with heavy tone in his voice. "But before we get into Main Event detail, I'm out here to call out John Cena to the ring.", Triple H would say as the crowd would let out a cheer. "John, I know you're back there, in your wrestling gear, which is also your street gear, your funeral gear, and your restaurant gear, so if you may, do what you do every night and make these people go wild again, by showing us your presence and come down to this-- no, MYY ring.", Triple H would say, waiting for the arrival of John Cena, making space in the ring for Cena to enter in.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:49 pm

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The crowd started to get on their feet for the appearance of The Champ, John Cena, though the crowd knew he was about to come out. Soon the minitron displayed brightly and the entrance music of Cena's began as the instrumental began. Soon the man in skyblue would have touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him with all sounds. Cena did nto smirk or say anything into the camera.

Focusing back forward onto the crowd the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward and dart down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home seeing the beautiful view. His titantron flashing a bright skyblue and yellow along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder. It was nice. John slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered and booed him. John then looked down the ramp and started walking down until eventually he slid into the ring in front of Triple H.

He carried his own microphone standing away from Triple H. "What's next boss? Or am I supposed to be facing Brock Lesnar tonight? Listen Triple H, I understand you may not like me. You can blame it on me disrespecting you, this company, but at the end of the day you don't. So what is it that you want swiss cheese?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:58 pm
Triple H would lean back against the ropes, after listening to what John Cena had to say. Even though it was clearly illiterate, Triple H understood what he said. Triple H would then raise the microphone up to his lips, once more saying what he had to say. "John. I wouldn't let you face Brock Lesnar tonight." The crowd would be disappointed, letting their voices be heard. "I simply won't do that, because these people don't deserve to see such a high caliber and pay-per-view worthy match on a show like this, Or, even on a night like this. But I'll tell you what. Since you're out here already, and you're.. obviously in ring gear, I guess you'll have a match right now." Triple H would walk forward towards the other side of the ring, and point to the entrance way. "..With this man."

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:59 pm

"BELIEVE IN SETH ROLLINS.."
Name: Seth Rollins
Height: 6'2
Weight: 217 Ibs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seth Rollins. Former member of The Shield of who he once so called his brothers, but in this industry, in this new, industry, there's a time where you have to forget what you already have dedicated yourself into, and it is time for someone like Seth Rollins to step it up in this company, in this new wrestling federation, Total Nonstop Wrestling: Reincarnation.. Seth Rollins was focused on nothing else, nobody else, but himself, and what he was going for, and what he was going for is was for his future to shine, and the way he was gonna show it was by coming out and showing every bit of determination when he came out. Rollins was backstage sitting in the public locker room with people around him, not caring about them or what they were saying. The only thing Rollins was focused on, was of course again, himself. Rollins looked at the clock above and looked at the time, and saw that it was his time to go up. Rollins got up from his chair that he was sitting on before, and then went out the locker room with his attire already on. His attire had a tight shirt, black gloves and black tights, with a couple of wrestling boots. Rollins walked through the people through the backstage area, as they all recognized Rollins being focused as ever. Rollins eventually reached where the entrance hall was and walked through the tunnel. Rollins reached the end where he saw all the producers and looked around him, and saw Rollins and told him he was up next. Rollins nodded and then was finally near the curtain. After a while, the producers were getting ready and looking for Seth Rollins' official entrance video and entrance theme song that Rollins would of course have had to come out to. They eventually found it, and then they then played it which signaled for Rollins to go out there. Rollins walked through the curtain, as the guitars were playing throughout the arena echoing through the sound of the building. Seth Rollins came out looking as ready as ever, and didn't look no where else but at the ring. Rollins was on the stage having a big smirk on his face as the crowds were booing and cheering, while it was a mixed reaction for Rollins. Rollins started to walk down the ramp. The announcer heard and recognized the theme, knowing it was Rollins' theme and entrance video, the announcer that was in the ring who already had a microphone in his hand lifted up his arm and started to introduce Rollins. "Introducing at this time, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing in at 217 pounds, the TNW:R Champion.. Seth...Rollins! Rollins was continuing to walk down the ramp with still the smirky look on his face, which people in the crowd did not like very much. Rollins eventually reached the end of the ramp and made a quick left turn to reach the steel steps that were connected to the ring post of the wrestling ring itself. Rollins started to walk up the steel steps and then climbed up quickly onto the top turnbuckle. Rollins on top of the turnbuckle, looked around the arena and looked very pissed off. Rollins beat his chest with both his hands, which was his usual taunt in his entrance. Rollins then hopped over the top rope and landed inside the ring. Rollins in the ring was finally ready. Seth walked to the opposite corner and then eventually reached it. Rollins climbed up on the second rope and looked at the people in the crowd, looking disgusted. Rollins hopped off and was on the mat, and started to hop around waiting, adjusting his gloves and so forward.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 pm
John saw Seth Rollins as he backed up to his corner. He would take off his shirt. Take off his dog tag and then kiss it before giving it to an official. As well as dropping the microphone.

User Image

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm
Triple H would exit the ring through the second rope, and walk up the ramp, to the backstage area, hurrying up to go to his office to watch another episode of iMPACT Wrestling  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:23 pm
The bell would ring, as Rollins took off his shirt as well and threw it to the outside. He then quickly approached closely to Cena but at the same time circled the ring with him.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:24 pm
Cena heard the bell as he started to circle up with Seth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:25 pm
Rollins looked at Cena, and knew it was going to be a tough fight. He had beaten him before, but knew he had gotten better since the last time they fought. Rollins then slowly lifted up his arms waiting for a response from Cena.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:25 pm
Cena would indeed attempt to lock up with Seth seeing his positioning as an offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:26 pm
Rollins knowing Cena would accept the lock-up, Rollins went for a knee straight to the gut to quickly break the lock-up.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 pm
Cena fell to his knees from the knee!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:28 pm
Rollins then attempted to pick Cena back up to his feet backing him up close to the ropes, then attempting to go for an irish whip to the opposite side.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces