Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:03 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Froggy Friend
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
3: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: B/Y (byellow) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: G/G (lean green bean machine) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 2/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Struck by the compliment, Sonnie batted a hand sheepishly at Kei as if to say "Oh, you". Giggling, he prepared another bottle of blue soda, swapping out all of his safest drinks with dangerous blueberry mixtures. Hey, at least it tasted good!

With the opportunity to pick a the soda his ball landed in, Sonnie picked another safe drink. Yummy and easy on the tummy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:09 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
2: "Reminder of Home" (Green + Green): +2 pp, The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with a new mixture. (must use the sodas they selected initially)
3: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
5: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
6: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
7: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
8: "Rite of Judgement" (Orange and Yellow): +1 pp, Pourer can choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll
9: "Trial of Valor" (Teal + Blue) : +2 pp, the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer's side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially) and the drinker must also skip the next round.
10: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 8/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

The smile froze on her face, fading quickly as Keionx realized that she had made a terrible, terrible mistake. She stared down the rows upon rows of blue drinks. She had underestimated the little guy. She had underestimated him terribly.

She tried to figure out what strategy would get her out of this mess, but then realized that she was doomed. She could only handle so much more, and no matter what she picked now, she would be done for no matter where the ping pong ball landed.

She picked the option that had the most potential (and wouldn't let him put in any more berry blooberry!). But she knew it was over. She just had another turn to seal the deal...

Kimbley Kitty
Manual Choice: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
2: "Reminder of Home" (Green + Green): +2 pp, The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with a new mixture. (must use the sodas they selected initially)
3: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
5: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
6: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
7: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
8: "Rite of Judgement" (Orange and Yellow): +1 pp, Pourer can choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll
9: "Trial of Valor" (Teal + Blue) : +2 pp, the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer's side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially) and the drinker must also skip the next round.
10: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: MAXED/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Kimbley Kitty
10: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

... At least the soda was good. If she had to lose, it would be with something that wasn't horrifically cloying. She drank the last one - an orange and green mix with quite possibly the cutest name she'd ever seen - down completely, taking her loss with heroic aplomb.

It was way too much for her. She steadied herself against the table.

"Thou hast defeated me!" she said, making a dramatic gesture of slightly wobbly loss,"Win... for me, wouldst thou?" she looked at him, "Promise me thou wilt do thy best?"  
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
3: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: B/Y (byellow) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: G/G (lean green bean machine) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 4/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

His opponent fell out of the competition! He gasped at her heroic gesture, heartened by being given the task to win in her name. He squeaked, toasting his next drink to her. He had hit the ball into a beautiful blue drink, and downed it happily. A fairly light soda, Sonnie was pleased to find.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 am
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 7/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Ooh, this drink was scary looking. Sonnie squinted at it from under his suit. He tried not to think about it for too long, downing the soda as fast as his little body could chug. Huh, it actually didn't taste too bad!  
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8/10
Total Cups Consumed: 5

Sonnie enjoyed another light drink, a simple yellow and teal mixture. He'd have to start making this for himself back at his own hive! Or at least enjoy as much of it while he was in Civisect. He wasn't entirely sure how well soda would keep in the swamp.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 am
VOLLEYBALL IS NOW CLOSED! Please get your final submissions in by the end of today!

Soda Pong continues into Sunday in a rousing bout of tournament-style competition! Here are the current match-ups to watch out for:

purplerosesbeauty
Natash

vs.
quite uneventful
Zindel

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia

vs.
Doutei
Scorpa

blackbird cake
Saigen

vs.
Gl!tch~
Wander

saihen
Calida

vs.
quiet delegation
Kaldru

With Sonnie, Hemera, Tamiya, Zeylla and Tsarzi in the wings!

And finally...

Three-Legged Obstacle Course Is Now Open!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:30 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Kaldru dajale
My team is: blue
My cup formation is:
1: teal-green
2: green-blue
3: teal-yellow
4: teal-green
5: blue-yellow
6: teal-blue
7: green-yellow
8: teal-yellow
9: blue-yellow
10: green-blue

Potty Points: 0
Total Cups Consumed: 0

Kimbley Kitty

quiet delegation

zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My cup formation is:
3: O/Y (walking on sunshine) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Y/T (fizzy lifting drinks) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
8: G/Y (slime time) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 3/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

drink up little frog boy

Y+B: +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Sonnie swaps #2 (G/B) for (T/T)  
Sypon generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 pm
Hivestuck

Our names are: ReisiooisieR
My team is: bloo

Total Posts (Wind): 1
Obstacles Completed (Wind):
Total Points (Wind): [obstacles completed * 10 / total posts]
Total Posts (Water):
Obstacles (Water):
Total Points (Water): [obstacles completed * 10 / total posts]
Total Posts (Fire):
Obstacles Completed (Fire):
Total Points (Fire): [obstacles completed * 10 / total posts]

Total Score: [total wind points + total water points + total fire points]

Reisio and Oisier had to follow the rules, meaning they had to put a rope around their legs, even though their legs were one leg. So silly! It would make it easier for them to not fall apart, though.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:33 pm
Hivestuck

Our names are: Oisier + Reisio Mirrim
My team is: Blue

Total Posts (Wind): 2
Total Posts (Water):
Obstacles (Water):
Total Posts (Fire):

"Reisio, this rope is very tight," Oisier whined at the rough contact of the rope on their single conjoined ankle.  
Sypon generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:34 pm
Hivestuck

Total Posts (Wind): 3
Obstacles Completed (Wind): 1
Total Posts (Water):
Obstacles (Water):
Total Posts (Fire):

Reisio tried to get their bearings. "It's okay. Here we go." They encouraged, and they were off!

Quote:
1] Your team must run from the starting point to the marked ocean cliff…

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem generated a random number between 0 and 2 ... 2!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:35 pm
Hivestuck

Total Posts (Wind): 4
Total Posts (Water):
Obstacles (Water):
Total Posts (Fire):

The twins stumbled off with far more coordination than most trolls. However, that didn't negate the fact that they were both incredibly nonathletic children.  
Sypon generated a random number between 0 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:36 pm
Hivestuck

Total Posts (Wind): 4
Total Posts (Water):
Obstacles (Water):
Total Posts (Fire):

"Whup! Not quite." Reisio flopped.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem generated a random number between 0 and 2 ... 1!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:37 pm
Hivestuck

Total Posts (Wind): 5
Total Posts (Water):
Obstacles (Water):
Total Posts (Fire):

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games