Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:45 pm
"I don't know..." Leina said, "Why is it when I'm looking for this book, everyone seems to need it too? Urgh!"

Leina then turned to the book and flipped through the pages. She couldn't find what she was looking for, not just that, but the words were written in an ancient text. That was a subject she forgot to study on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:43 am
The professor waited for any results from Irakel, but he was too impatient. He needed that book before they would figure out why he had it and how to use it.

The professor had the students in the classroom read from their classbooks and he went to see what was taking so long. He reached the girls bathroom and tried to open it, but the door was locked. He looked around and cast a spell to see inside the bathroom. He saw Leina with his book, an angel, and Irakel.

"What are they doing?" he whispered, "An angel with incredible strength, a pixie who is a threat, and a mage who has yet to know the true potentials of her abilities."

He then removed the spell from looking inside and knocked on the door.

"Leina, I know you're in there. I need my book back. If you do not return my book I will be forced to seek the principal and police to retrieve it from you," he said.

Leina closed the book in fear that he would come in and take it from her.

"He can't have this book. It's important that he doesn't get this book back," Leina said.

She looked around and saw that the only exit was the bathroom window.

"This way!" Leina added, as she then opened the window and saw that it was a ways down from the ground.

She gulped and jumped down with the book in her hand. She waited to see if Jin and Irakel would follow her but she couldn't wait and went off on her own.  

lagringadepr

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 am
Name: Professor Diminor/Alexis Diminor
Race: wizard/sorceror
Personality: Evil, and is lookin for a way to control the world and destroy all magical beings to leave him as the only powerful being in existence.
Powers: Wizardry, Black magic, sorcery, illusions, and morph and mutation.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:00 am
*jin flies down to the ground grabs a book out of the mages bag and then put a spell on it to make it look like the spell book then puts the same spell on himself so that he looks like the pixie then flies back up and opens the door* Here you go sir I hope you will not be to mad at me.  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:14 am
"Hey!" Leina exclaimed and saw what he did, "Oh."

The professor saw the door open and was shocked to see Irakel hand him the book.

"She's just giving me the book? Hm," wondered the professor.

"Well, thanks Irakel. I was afraid of losing my book. I'll be sure to let the principal know of this," said the professor.

He then saw the real Irakel try to hid away from view and noticed it was a trap.

"You think you can fool me angel? Think again," stated the professor as he blasted a spell and tossed the angel out of the window.

He then grabbed the real Irakel quickly and held her from escaping and exclaimed, "If you want your friend Irakel back, you better return the book to me Leina. Trust me, I can do many things to this pixie!"

"NO!" Leina exclaimed and headed toward the window, but the professor disappeared with Irakel.

"No, this is all my fault. I need to find them," Leina said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:54 pm
*stands up*That could have gone better. We can't let him have that book but we don't want the pixie to be hurt it's up to you mage.  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:00 pm
"I need to do something..." Leina thought, "And why does he want this book so bad?"

Leina stares down at the book and wonders about it.

"I need to go back to my house," Leina stated, as she began to run off, "Are you coming with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:49 am
no I think I would like to stay and face the mad mage when finds out that you run off with his book. *jin runs after the mage*  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:36 pm
Leina reached her home and ran into her basement. She placed the book down on the table and quickly went to get another book that she remembered about.

She opened the book and read stuff she already knew. An angel can make the words appear by chanting a spell, it's an ancient text, and it's words have never been spoken in thousands of years.

She flipped over some more pages and found one where it said how to read the text.

"The words must be pronounced correctly or it will not work. It takes more than one spell to completely translate the text to its full comprehension," Leina read, "Particular articules must be at hand to make the spell work. What now I have to be a witch instead of a mage. Damn it! What secrets are there here that he wants it so bad?"

~~~~~
The professor arrived at his hideout, where his minions waited for orders. They saw him arrive with Irakel and he tied her down to a post.

"You stay there," he said, as he patted her cheek, "Well, she knows of the book now. She knows I am in need of it, and now she does not wish to return it. That is were you minions come in. You already now what to do."

His minions snickered and laughed as they vanished into a cloud of smoke and Irakel watched as the smoke moved around her and then quickly fled out of his hideout.

"Now, as for you pixie, well Irakel. You will tell me how to use the book for my own ambitions and you will help me achieve this, even if it has to be by force," he said, "Just so you know, you may call me Alex Diminor, the strongest wizard in history."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:53 am
*walks down into the basement* so what are you doing now the book can't be translated because of what Shin did to make sure that the books full power could not be used but let me see it *pull the book closer to him* *does some hand signs and then cast a spell in a tonge that as not been hear for a long time* There your house is now protected and no one can come in unless asked.  

Jin08

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:02 pm
"You'd really think I'd tell you, Professor....er.....Diminor?,"Irakel spat, "By the way, did you know I am Princess Irakel, all powerful Pixie, Daughter of Rayta and Moda? Do you know what this means?

"No way...,"The Professor, Diminor spoke to himself.

The rope slipped off, "I have more magic than you think. I can materialize through objects."

"GET BACK HERE!!!!," Diminor screeched as Irakel flew out of the fortress. "I must retrieve Irakel and use magic to hold her. I didn't expect her to have that power...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:04 pm
Username: UltaMatt

Name: UltaMatt, Overlord of Chaos

Species/Race: Demi Gods Soul

Powers: Dark Arts, Defencive Barriers and Shields, Psychic powers of persuasion

Appearence: See picture

Bio: UltaMatt's true body was sealed and trapped within the ends of time, however his soul wanders time trying to seak out his true body. In some instances the soul has assimilated bodys. Only extremely powerful priests have been able to extract the soul but knowone has been known to contain it. His soul has the easiest time possessing people who are known to be of dark types or have negative intentions such as greed, power, envy, lust and so forth. When it assimilates or has enough power to create a body, the body becomes the image of UltaMatt's true body and with time it can summon the legendary sword of Chaos, Omicron (discribed below) This sword is like a beacon and can summon part of the source of UltaMatt's power. His body contains it's full power.

Weapons: The Omicron. He weilds a 69" long claymore like sword with blue glowing runic inscriptions. When activated the sword creates a purple smoke-like dark aura, and gives UltaMatts vessel more power. However in the hands of another person the weapon takes form of that persons weapon proficiency. Many people have seeked this legendary blade to turn the tides of battle and for other intentions.
Example: If a samuraii weilded it, it would turn into a smaller katana, or for a ninja it would turn into a kunai chain, or for a knight it would be a sword and shield. For an archer it would turn into a bow and so forth.

Writers note: You will quickly notice that I may use an organised and different tactic in posting in RP's than some people do, so for quick references:

The character I'm posting for is always named first.
Steel Blue: Whenever the posted character talks. ((Italics mean thinking))
Bold: When any other characters/NPCs talk ((Italics are thinking but rarely used on other characters))

Actions may be posted in * *

Thanks in advance! ^_^  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:17 pm
UltaMatt:

A tear rips open in the sky as the form of a dragon flies through it. It's wings blanket the sky and cover the ground in darkness as it flies through the air. It lets out a deafining roar that shakes the planet, its wings create strong winds below it. Then suddenly it vanishes, it disperses like smoke and a single purple jewel the size of a locket falls from the sky where the dragons fore-head was.

The jewel floats down to the ground with the grace of a snowflake and lands on the ground, eminating a beam of amythest light into the sky.

"Whoever seeks my power, come to the light."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:38 pm
((Oh, me likey your precision and entrance...COOL! blaugh ))  

lagringadepr

Kannabadazz

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:39 pm
Name: Kanna Yokoshima/ Mesuinu
Race: Sorceress, magician, witch, and goddess
Personality: Surely Evil, when she needs to be. She is at her evilest when it is a full moon and is on the search and wants revenge on a misterious white hair man with red eyes and a cross shape on his back named Mokosho. She is sweet, but also evil when she needs to be.
Powers: Black magic, White magic, mutation, illusions, sorcercy, mind control, able to copy powers for a limited time, and a evil eye

Apperance:

Her everyday name is Kanna
User Image

When evil she called Mesuinu
User Image

Bio: Kanna is on a mission and will not die before she kills a specific person. She doesn't care if you try to get in her way that she will destroy you. But Kanna wasn't always evil is was actually a goddess. Only a few living and that are very old knows of her once happy life. Kanna was young and beauty always surrounded her. She was a wife to a powerful sorceror, Akira, who loved her so much that he would die for her and that exactly what happened. Akira died in a fight with a misterous man, who had been watchin Kanna longer for and will kill her knowin that no one would have her except him. And Akira fought him and with all of his power, Akira used every last drop and with his last breath kissed her and told her to be strong, happy, and to take of their child and vanished but gave what little power he had left to Kanna. But that is not what drove her to the path of evil... that a few months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, which she gave the name of her long lost husband... Akira Yokoshima Jr. But eighteen years of Akira life, Kanna told him of father and how he died. He was sad but how proud of powerful of how his father. Akira wanted to protected his mother and he died, but on his twenty-first birthday the misterious man returned. And to save his mother's life he fought the man just as his father once did and died in the process. And the misterious man vanished and as he did told her is name Makosho with a grin. Killing the one and only person she had left in her life and with that Kanna's happpiness and peace vanished and turned to a life of evil to kill Mokosho and with that in the day she seems happy but when night falls she turns the life of darkness or when she absolutly has no choice she will become the darkest thing world.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff