Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:09 pm
kojay wakesup and the spell comes off, he has twigs in his hair, and walks into the castle not remembering any thing from his rampage to Inwe's kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:44 pm
Jaden wached Kojay closly wondering.......  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:51 am
"Hey jaden, how are you this morning?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:46 am
Yuri landed on the ground outside her window. It was morning and if she wasn't there people may get suspicious. She had experienced an extrodinary night, but if anyone found out about it they would surely lock her up... she wasn't ready for that.  

Yinala

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:31 pm
Kaden was silent a long time. "When Kojay wanted to talk to me last night, it was because he suspected me to have to much knowledge of the Dragons. He was right, I have Dragon blood in my vains, and it has been there since birth. It is common for nobles in my country to have Dragon blood. I want you to know I had nothing to do with those other two girls. My intentions of comming here were totally pure. I just wanted to tell you before Kojay accused me of attacking two innocent girls."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:49 pm
Lyria883
Kaden was silent a long time. "When Kojay wanted to talk to me last night, it was because he suspected me to have to much knowledge of the Dragons. He was right, I have Dragon blood in my vains, and it has been there since birth. It is common for nobles in my country to have Dragon blood. I want you to know I had nothing to do with those other two girls. My intentions of comming here were totally pure. I just wanted to tell you before Kojay accused me of attacking two innocent girls."
she shook her head slowly, smiling though. "i figured as much" she said softly. "and it'd take more than kojay to make me think you would attack two innocent girls  

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:37 pm
Kaden smiled. "I just want you to understand what this would mean if... if we continued..." He said, and then coughed. "If we were to have children, it would take more than the usual care. We would have to teach them to controle themselves. They would be at least a quarter Dragon, which means they could be born in a number of forms. If you could possibly have all of that, and your opinion of me is truely unchanged, then I would like to continue seeing you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:41 pm
Kojay
"Hey jaden, how are you this morning?"
"morning sir"  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:18 am
Lyria883
Kaden smiled. "I just want you to understand what this would mean if... if we continued..." He said, and then coughed. "If we were to have children, it would take more than the usual care. We would have to teach them to controle themselves. They would be at least a quarter Dragon, which means they could be born in a number of forms. If you could possibly have all of that, and your opinion of me is truely unchanged, then I would like to continue seeing you."
she watched his mild discomfort. "lets see where it goes" she said softly. "but is that all you were worried about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:51 am
Inwe sighed and walked off into the forest. She had no intentions to go in there. She just did.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:45 pm
"I don't know the attitudes toward Dragons in these parts. Many women would run screaming if they knew there was a possibility of having half dragon children you know. Besides, the way Kojay reacted I could only assume Dragons were not as highly revered as they are in my country, to say the least. He tried to blow me up afterall."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:50 pm
Lyria883
"I don't know the attitudes toward Dragons in these parts. Many women would run screaming if they knew there was a possibility of having half dragon children you know. Besides, the way Kojay reacted I could only assume Dragons were not as highly revered as they are in my country, to say the least. He tried to blow me up afterall."
"well they wont be too happy but it dosent matter" she siad with a shrug. "and i'll talk to kojay"  

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:45 am
Kojay walked to where Raylana and kaden were taking. "Hello you two, did you have a good night rest?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:26 am
Kojay
Kojay walked to where Raylana and kaden were taking. "Hello you two, did you have a good night rest?"

looks at him waging her tail the turns back in to her human form , standing there naked. "oh my God its moring!" she puts on an apren "I have work to do food to cook I got ar wrapped up in being a dragon its actuly very liberating having no wories but I still have to cook you guys cant do it on your own!" she puts on a cooks hat and some socks and runs to the kitchen.  

sasamiblue

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:17 pm
Kaden raised an eyebrow at Kojay, and then at Sasami as she rushed away. "I need some sleep..." He said to Raylana shaking his head with a smile on his face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games