Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:50 pm
If I were as rich and famous now as I will be in a few years, I'd buy and mail you copies of the game, just for the good cause.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:19 pm
I like playing 4. for some unknown reason i don't know. but the best RE is the REmake. that is a true RE game. as for story line for four, i guess they are heading in a different direction other than the T-virus. umbrella is still there in the series but very small; Wesker is busy rebuilding Umbrella. I might as well play 5 and see where they are going with this.  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Wesker's Umbrella isn't gonna be the same Umbrella though.
I mean, Wesker's Umbrella is to the old Umbrella, what RE4 is to the classic RE games. Just because it has the name Umbrella, doesn't mean that it'll be the same.

Umbrella was researching Bio Weapons, while putting on a friendly face.
According to Wesker, his Umbrella will bring chaos and destruction to the world.
Lame.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:28 pm
all i care about is still being able to play HUNK.  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Someday, Capcom will create a game with HUNK as main character, then they'll reveal exactly who HUNK is and ruin all the mystery behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Hallujah to that, man! *laughs*
HUNK is completely awesome, myseterious and just I mean...who can mess with Mr. Death? Okay, so other characters are better, but he's suffered through mini-games enough.

saritasunshine

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:38 pm
hink that would be a waste of time I don't really like HUNK he was just there that's it really! That's to me but eh, what am I to say about who likes what.

They need to make a game with more Ada in it... I like Ada but she is still a hoe..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:39 pm
Ada would be another one. Don't worry, with time, Capcom will kill everything that was once mysterious about Resident Evil.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm
Lol. So true.
o__O; Why do I actually want that to happen so I can know about HUNK and Ada? *curses self and curiosity*
*grins* Just a guess, but I have a feeling that you're just SO happy with Capcom, Biohazard....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 pm
you get that happy feeling from the biohazard..... I do to he seems so joyfully of the next Resident Evil!  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 pm
Well, the whole appeal of mystery is that you WANT to know about something, but you'll never actually find out. Then there's so much that's left to your imagination. And that's what's awesome about mysterious aspects of video games.

Oh yes, I'm just so happy with Capcom, I just want to hug them until they die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 pm
eek xp Well just drop the knife and the gun and kill them the good old fashion way XD  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 pm
*laughs* I'm sure that they'd thank you for that. No, seriously. I mean, you know off in the afterlife being all like "How'd you die" "I got killed by a HUG!" I'D thank you? I mean that's awesome! X3
REGARDLESS I know what you mean. ^^;; But maybe, MAYBE if we truly BELIEVE ENOUGH, then Capcom won't ruin the mystery! *grins* HAVE FAITH! *cackles*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:53 pm
But then I'll go to jail, and won't be able to post in this guild. Then who's gonna put RE4 fanboys in their place?

EDIT: Capcom already killed RE for me, so they can unravel all the mysteries they want, cause I'm not paying attention.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:54 pm
LOL........ I will ~raises hand~ me, me I'll put them in there place. xp and thanks now that they have done that the will ruin Wesker for us.... TO LATE!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games