Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:32 am
Brett caught the piece of paper, read it as fast as he could, ran back to his hangar, climbed into his mech, and shot off to Mecha Main Street. "We're gonna need the big guns for this one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 am
A transdimensional bug appeared on Aria's main Memory Circuits...
ERROR... ERROR... HUNTER RANKS RESET...
CURRENT CLANLEADERS : DESTA ONESEVIVE, BLIN the OTTER.
CURRENT MEMBERS: EVERYONE ELSE

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:45 am
Blin and Kitsuname apeared on Aria. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:03 pm
She looked a little bit dizzy but nodded, "...I'll be fine soon enough, hows about I go and make you that clam sandwich..?"  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:39 pm
Blin clapped his hands "Can you add extra mayo?"

The RegiStar looked up "Welcome back leader the Clan Business has been waiting for you."

Blin stared "WHAT did you call me!?!?"

''You are now one of the two leaders of the Hunter Clan." The RegiStar relied as stated fact.

Blins eyes widened "K-K-KK-Kitsu!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:54 am
She giggled with a bright smile, leaning up to kiss his furry cheek lightly, "Congrats, now you definitely get your extra mayo." She laughed and turned to go and locate the kitchen, waving over her shoulder.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:49 am
Blin sat down blinking "Wow. Just...wow."

The RegiStar began typing on the computer "Would you like me to contact the hunter clan members and notify them to apear?"

Distracted Blin waved towards RegiStar "uh...Yeah, sure." IM the leader!?!? how did this happen?!?!

Meanwhile the RegiStar began useing a combination of the teleporter, a starune wizard with a blinking rune and communication devices to bring all current Hunter Clan personel there

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:20 am
Brett appeared next to Blin, feeling dizzy. "I still hate teleporting." His mech had teleported to the hangar, Jetto still being in it.  

The Mage of Space

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:39 am
"Brett! something terrible has happend!" Blin said in a panic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:46 am
"What? What happened?!"  

The Mage of Space

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:52 pm
"Ive been put in charge of the HUNTERS!" Blin wails.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:28 pm
Having gone off before Brett appeared, Kit didn't take long to locate the kitchen and make the new Hunter leader his sandwich and wander back toward him. Seeing Brett she waved with a warm smile before turning toward Blin and holding out the sandwich, "Here ya go Blin, extra mayo, just like you asked."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Brett waved back at Kit. "But how is being leader bad? Isn't that usually good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Blin happily took a bite from his sandwich before getting back to the dilhemma. "But i dont know how to run the clan! wheres desta?!?!"

"Desta Onsevine is not on the ship at this time."

Blins hopes were dashed "Im doooomed!"  

Blight_of_Luca

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:41 pm
"Fine then. I'll advise you on how to run the clan until Desta gets back. I do have a bit of experience from managing the mini mech defense force."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games