Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:17 am
((hmmm..I guess you're right...I could have my character gather up enough strength to find someone))

After about a couple hours of being passed out the little girl makes another attempt to get up. This time it is successful but she doesn't know for how long. She goes back to where she started aching all the way but she ignores the pain. *thinks: I've got to find someone, anyone that could help me* After about half an hour she sees someone. The little girl shakely walks over to them aware that her strength is fading. "Excuse me, could you please help me. My family left me here and I've been wandering about the town and now....now..." The little girl's vision got blurry, she reached her hand to the person. The little girl in having used up her last attempt goes into a coma.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:48 pm
A bright green light shows through the windows of the treetment room. Sarah working her magic as best she could... healing critical conditions was no simple task, and she'd have to resrot to baisic ical techniques.

"Iris, I wan you to come here and help me!" she shouted through teh closed doors.

Erk grabed the girls hand, "DOn't worry about a thing, you'll be fine."

Erk had been a good soldier, he had paid attention. He remembered everything from baisic battlefield first aid, to how to hep dying vilagers after months of cut suplies.

"Haru, I know your stressed, but could you please lay this girl down somewhere?" he said, beggining to raid Sarahs pantry.

The problem with most food was that it was actualy fairly rough on the stomach... He'd need to get plenty opf nutrition, but keep it simple. He took a smal bowl and poured it half full of milk. He tore up some piecise of bred, shreding them and mixing it with the milk. Lastly, he diced an orange and squezed the juice into the mixture.

"Alright, its almost ready..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:45 pm
The girl looked around her vision still blurry. Even looking around sapped her energy. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly. A single tear ran down her face as she thought about her whole family leaving her in this town. The girl was greatful that she wasn't going to die besides everything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:09 pm
-haru glanced over, lifeless black eyes stared at the girl, she smiled with bareing fangs- " erk...are you sure you want me to help her" she said walking over, her steps were as if she were daceing lightly to her, she had a blood lust look on her face-  

Marill18

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:08 pm
The girl tried to speak. "M-my name is Rose." she said shakely and quietly. She tried to move but it was of no use.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:30 pm
"Well, thats nice to hear Rose, you just lay here and take care..." he said, hearing the shift in Haru's voice.

He stood up, slowly turning on his heel, staring at Haru. "Just step outside girl..." his eyes locked with hers, his fierce and monstrous.

"Just step outside and clam down..." His voice was suprisingly cold and calculated. He slowly placed the fierce onis mask over his face, his hand moving for the first weapon it found, his hammer.

Once again, the calling of the darkness came... but this time in multiple.

One the calling for all things of the dark, the other the sweet promising embrace of the grave.

One tug was very familiar, but the other was newer, fiercer, more dominating.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:06 am
-one quick blink and haru was gone out the door, she leaned agenest the wall breathing heavy-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 am
Rose fell into a light sleep her breathing slow and steady. As she slept a tear ran down her cheek. She was seven years old and she was now orphaned because her family had been so cruel to leave her in this town.  

kagura_rockbell

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:49 am
Uh? Me? Taught the young girl. She quuicly got up from the hospital bed where she was sitting next to the nameless girl and ran towars the direction of Sarah's voice. "Y-yes?" She shyly asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:34 pm
Rose tried to sit up. She managed to sit up for a little bit until she felt light headed so she layed back.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:55 pm
"Get me the sutures, quick!" she said, wearing a face mask, gloves and and apron, all of which were splatered with blood.

"These people have suffered chemical exposures, burns, and crushing wounds..." she said, trying to maualy piece them back together so her magic supply would be enough to put it all back in place.

"I need you to identify some of the wounds on the next patient." they were all catatonic, and magicly stabalized. FOr them it was as if their bodies were frozen in time. Any damage done at this point instantly healed, but no more magical healing could be administered to full effect

((Feel free to just say she does, rather then listing a bunch of stuff. THe Point is that Sarahs trying to get her involved.))

"You just stay down there" said Erk, glancing over at the girl. "Sarah will take care of you in just a second."

He began walking slowly to the door, one palm against his forehead. He hadn't ment to, but he had begun to manifest one of his powers, and it hurt him.

He walked slowly to the front door, "Haru, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:30 pm
"Uh...yes..Su-Sutur..I'll- I'll g-get them..." She said even tough she had no idea where those were. She start to look around not too sure of what she was doing herself. finally, after what seemed like and eternity but where really just mere seconds, she was able to spot them. She quickly ran toward it and braught it to Sarah. "H-H-here"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For a time the girl had watched the bustle and panic quietly and intently, however so much was going on she was a little overwhelmed and became somewhat confused. Therefore when blood splashed across the table in all the chaos, it quickly became the new focus of her attention as she began drawing vaguely cat-like circles in it with her finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm
((People please pay attention to the rooms people say their going in and out of... Right now Sarah and Iris are the only ones who should be interacting with anything in the treatment room))

"THank you" said Sarah as she puut the tool to good use. This person was almost all put back in place, she just needed the tool and perfered not to let go. "NOw please go take a look at the person over there... I ned to know what to plan for..."

Sarah was reliing on the girls knowledge of how people could be injured to help her know how to fix it.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:29 pm
((Uhm...am I suppose to know what they looks like right now or do I just have to make something up O-o))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games