Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:15 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*Runs off into the forest and ducks behind a tree, looking out for Stoarm*
begins to stalk his prey makeing ever so clear to stay out of sight . switchs the gun onto burst fire mode*
*lifts up his mask, sniffs the air, then climbs up the tree into a kind of cradle in the branches and readies his gun** listens intentley for any sounds of life hears a rustling in the leaves above and fires several high powered shoots into the tree.... a small bird falls dead on the ground , checks the presuare of his gun and its reading well over 1500! *[ normal, safe gameplay is at most 500] oh s**t .... if that had been neote i could have killed him!* lowers the guns pressure * *watches as the bird in the next tree over falls dead to the ground and aims his gun down waiting for Stoarm to walk by*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:18 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
begins to stalk his prey makeing ever so clear to stay out of sight . switchs the gun onto burst fire mode*
*lifts up his mask, sniffs the air, then climbs up the tree into a kind of cradle in the branches and readies his gun*
* listens intentley for any sounds of life hears a rustling in the leaves above and fires several high powered shoots into the tree.... a small bird falls dead on the ground , checks the presuare of his gun and its reading well over 1500! *[ normal, safe gameplay is at most 500] oh s**t .... if that had been neote i could have killed him!* lowers the guns pressure * *watches as the bird in the next tree over falls dead to the ground and aims his gun down waiting for Stoarm to walk by*8 continues to move forward until he hears the coaking of a gun.... alert and relizing he is being watched he jumps behind a boulder * damnit i know his there but i cant see him  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:20 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*lifts up his mask, sniffs the air, then climbs up the tree into a kind of cradle in the branches and readies his gun*
* listens intentley for any sounds of life hears a rustling in the leaves above and fires several high powered shoots into the tree.... a small bird falls dead on the ground , checks the presuare of his gun and its reading well over 1500! *[ normal, safe gameplay is at most 500] oh s**t .... if that had been neote i could have killed him!* lowers the guns pressure *
*watches as the bird in the next tree over falls dead to the ground and aims his gun down waiting for Stoarm to walk by*8 continues to move forward until he hears the coaking of a gun.... alert and relizing he is being watched he jumps behind a boulder * damnit i know his there but i cant see him*watches as Stoarm jumps behind a boulder and waits for him to relax and lower his guard* come out come out where ever you are  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:27 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
* listens intentley for any sounds of life hears a rustling in the leaves above and fires several high powered shoots into the tree.... a small bird falls dead on the ground , checks the presuare of his gun and its reading well over 1500! *[ normal, safe gameplay is at most 500] oh s**t .... if that had been neote i could have killed him!* lowers the guns pressure *
*watches as the bird in the next tree over falls dead to the ground and aims his gun down waiting for Stoarm to walk by*
8 continues to move forward until he hears the coaking of a gun.... alert and relizing he is being watched he jumps behind a boulder * damnit i know his there but i cant see him*watches as Stoarm jumps behind a boulder and waits for him to relax and lower his guard* come out come out where ever you are *picks a nut off of a branch just above him and throws it out into the shrubs near Stoarm*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:27 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*watches as the bird in the next tree over falls dead to the ground and aims his gun down waiting for Stoarm to walk by*
8 continues to move forward until he hears the coaking of a gun.... alert and relizing he is being watched he jumps behind a boulder * damnit i know his there but i cant see him*watches as Stoarm jumps behind a boulder and waits for him to relax and lower his guard* come out come out where ever you are* staorm knows hes being watched so he waits patentley to hear any sounds of life... he hears the lifes rustleing but he dosent want to take the chance of alerting neote if it happened to just be another bird *  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:29 pm
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
8 continues to move forward until he hears the coaking of a gun.... alert and relizing he is being watched he jumps behind a boulder * damnit i know his there but i cant see him
*watches as Stoarm jumps behind a boulder and waits for him to relax and lower his guard* come out come out where ever you are *picks a nut off of a branch just above him and throws it out into the shrubs near Stoarm* *takes his gun and fires a stream of bulletes into the bush , ripping it to shreads.... nothing...*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:31 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
8 continues to move forward until he hears the coaking of a gun.... alert and relizing he is being watched he jumps behind a boulder * damnit i know his there but i cant see him
*watches as Stoarm jumps behind a boulder and waits for him to relax and lower his guard* come out come out where ever you are
*picks a nut off of a branch just above him and throws it out into the shrubs near Stoarm* *takes his gun and fires a stream of bulletes into the bush , ripping it to shreads.... nothing...**grins and thinks to himself , takes another nut and tosses it behind Stoarm into the bushes*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:34 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*watches as Stoarm jumps behind a boulder and waits for him to relax and lower his guard* come out come out where ever you are
*picks a nut off of a branch just above him and throws it out into the shrubs near Stoarm* *takes his gun and fires a stream of bulletes into the bush , ripping it to shreads.... nothing...**grins and thinks to himself , takes another nut and tosses it behind Stoarm into the bushes* starts to rear over the boulder to take down the wraith that was his opponet.... but relized > wait.... if i was to get up then i would be totally exsposed for a noob neote is damn good!< squates back down and begins thinking up a strategey...*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:39 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*picks a nut off of a branch just above him and throws it out into the shrubs near Stoarm*
*takes his gun and fires a stream of bulletes into the bush , ripping it to shreads.... nothing...**grins and thinks to himself , takes another nut and tosses it behind Stoarm into the bushes* starts to rear over the boulder to take down the wraith that was his opponet.... but relized > wait.... if i was to get up then i would be totally exsposed for a noob neote is damn good!< squates back down and begins thinking up a strategey...**thinks to himself , and tries the trick one more time, taking multiple nuts and throwing them in a spread patern into the bushes*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:44 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*picks a nut off of a branch just above him and throws it out into the shrubs near Stoarm*
*takes his gun and fires a stream of bulletes into the bush , ripping it to shreads.... nothing...*
*grins and thinks to himself , takes another nut and tosses it behind Stoarm into the bushes* starts to rear over the boulder to take down the wraith that was his opponet.... but relized > wait.... if i was to get up then i would be totally exsposed for a noob neote is damn good!< squates back down and begins thinking up a strategey...**thinks to himself , and tries the trick one more time, taking multiple nuts and throwing them in a spread patern into the bushes* *relizeing the wolf strategey the fox begins to think.... ok hes throwing something to distract me.... but from where?....". suddenley the fox jumps up and switches on full auto and fires a mass aray of bullets all over the forest , until his holder runs empty , he crouches back down and reloads his gun... *damnit ... wheil that dident work.... oh wait.... i have an idea twisted  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:48 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*takes his gun and fires a stream of bulletes into the bush , ripping it to shreads.... nothing...*
*grins and thinks to himself , takes another nut and tosses it behind Stoarm into the bushes*
starts to rear over the boulder to take down the wraith that was his opponet.... but relized > wait.... if i was to get up then i would be totally exsposed for a noob neote is damn good!< squates back down and begins thinking up a strategey...**thinks to himself , and tries the trick one more time, taking multiple nuts and throwing them in a spread patern into the bushes* *relizeing the wolf strategey the fox begins to think.... ok hes throwing something to distract me.... but from where?....". suddenley the fox jumps up and switches on full auto and fires a mass aray of bullets all over the forest , until his holder runs empty , he crouches back down and reloads his gun... *damnit ... wheil that dident work.... oh wait.... i have an idea twisted *watches from his vantage point as Stoarm empties his holder and ducks behind the boulder again. , begins to think of a new strategy since the nut toss didn't work*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:58 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*grins and thinks to himself , takes another nut and tosses it behind Stoarm into the bushes*
starts to rear over the boulder to take down the wraith that was his opponet.... but relized > wait.... if i was to get up then i would be totally exsposed for a noob neote is damn good!< squates back down and begins thinking up a strategey...*
*thinks to himself , and tries the trick one more time, taking multiple nuts and throwing them in a spread patern into the bushes* *relizeing the wolf strategey the fox begins to think.... ok hes throwing something to distract me.... but from where?....". suddenley the fox jumps up and switches on full auto and fires a mass aray of bullets all over the forest , until his holder runs empty , he crouches back down and reloads his gun... *damnit ... wheil that dident work.... oh wait.... i have an idea twisted *watches from his vantage point as Stoarm empties his holder and ducks behind the boulder again. , begins to think of a new strategy since the nut toss didn't work* " so he thinks hes got me pinned ehh? * chuckles to himself.... i know hes in the trees... thats the onley place he could have thrown anything in this dense brush.... 8 tkes out a wrench and crankes the pressure in his gun weil above 4000! eek [ if 200 is enough to leave a welt 1000 is enough to take off a finger ... and 3000 could but a large dent in solid steal.... just think what 4000 will do

* sets the gun back to mono shot because fireing the gun at such a high pressure at full auto would break the gun for shure * * slowley he edges up and fires severel shots at the tree truncks , blowing holes the size of watermellons with eatch shot * * after crippiling and toppiling over 6 trees he finnaly knocks neote out of his hiding spot , he goes to fire a finishing shot but the gun wont fire! oh s**t * he jumps behind a boulder and sets the preasure back to 300 but when he jumps back up to deliver the fianl shot neote had vanished* damn him.... wheil at least he wont climb the tree agin... he knows very wheil what will happen if he dose .  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:01 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
starts to rear over the boulder to take down the wraith that was his opponet.... but relized > wait.... if i was to get up then i would be totally exsposed for a noob neote is damn good!< squates back down and begins thinking up a strategey...*
*thinks to himself , and tries the trick one more time, taking multiple nuts and throwing them in a spread patern into the bushes*
*relizeing the wolf strategey the fox begins to think.... ok hes throwing something to distract me.... but from where?....". suddenley the fox jumps up and switches on full auto and fires a mass aray of bullets all over the forest , until his holder runs empty , he crouches back down and reloads his gun... *damnit ... wheil that dident work.... oh wait.... i have an idea twisted *watches from his vantage point as Stoarm empties his holder and ducks behind the boulder again. , begins to think of a new strategy since the nut toss didn't work* " so he thinks hes got me pinned ehh? * chuckles to himself.... i know hes in the trees... thats the onley place he could have thrown anything in this dense brush.... 8 tkes out a wrench and crankes the pressure in his gun weil above 4000! eek [ if 200 is enough to leave a welt 1000 is enough to take off a finger ... and 3000 could but a large dent in solid steal.... just think what 4000 will do

* sets the gun back to mono shot because fireing the gun at such a high pressure at full auto would break the gun for shure * * slowley he edges up and fires severel shots at the tree truncks , blowing holes the size of watermellons with eatch shot * * after crippiling and toppiling over 6 trees he finnaly knocks neote out of his hiding spot , he goes to fire a finishing shot but the gun wont fire! oh s**t * he jumps behind a boulder and sets the preasure back to 300 but when he jumps back up to deliver the fianl shot neote had vanished* damn him.... wheil at least he wont climb the tree agin... he knows very wheil what will happen if he dose .*falls out of the tree* Gah! You found me eh? *Sprints off into the forest, ducking and dodging until he found a hollow log on the ground he thinks as he scoots into the log*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:08 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*thinks to himself , and tries the trick one more time, taking multiple nuts and throwing them in a spread patern into the bushes*
*relizeing the wolf strategey the fox begins to think.... ok hes throwing something to distract me.... but from where?....". suddenley the fox jumps up and switches on full auto and fires a mass aray of bullets all over the forest , until his holder runs empty , he crouches back down and reloads his gun... *damnit ... wheil that dident work.... oh wait.... i have an idea twisted
*watches from his vantage point as Stoarm empties his holder and ducks behind the boulder again. , begins to think of a new strategy since the nut toss didn't work* " so he thinks hes got me pinned ehh? * chuckles to himself.... i know hes in the trees... thats the onley place he could have thrown anything in this dense brush.... 8 tkes out a wrench and crankes the pressure in his gun weil above 4000! eek [ if 200 is enough to leave a welt 1000 is enough to take off a finger ... and 3000 could but a large dent in solid steal.... just think what 4000 will do

* sets the gun back to mono shot because fireing the gun at such a high pressure at full auto would break the gun for shure * * slowley he edges up and fires severel shots at the tree truncks , blowing holes the size of watermellons with eatch shot * * after crippiling and toppiling over 6 trees he finnaly knocks neote out of his hiding spot , he goes to fire a finishing shot but the gun wont fire! oh s**t * he jumps behind a boulder and sets the preasure back to 300 but when he jumps back up to deliver the fianl shot neote had vanished* damn him.... wheil at least he wont climb the tree agin... he knows very wheil what will happen if he dose .*falls out of the tree* Gah! You found me eh? *Sprints off into the forest, ducking and dodging until he found a hollow log on the ground he thinks as he scoots into the log*ok most games of paint dont last this long.... hmmm theres gota be another way ... aha! reaches into his wet suit pocket and takes out a capsule , he sets it on the ground then shoots it with his gun, and it turns into a box eek he reaches in and finds several paint gernades... [ the big ones!] this should at least get him out of hideing! pulls the pin and tosses one near a holow log *  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:09 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
*relizeing the wolf strategey the fox begins to think.... ok hes throwing something to distract me.... but from where?....". suddenley the fox jumps up and switches on full auto and fires a mass aray of bullets all over the forest , until his holder runs empty , he crouches back down and reloads his gun... *damnit ... wheil that dident work.... oh wait.... i have an idea twisted
*watches from his vantage point as Stoarm empties his holder and ducks behind the boulder again. , begins to think of a new strategy since the nut toss didn't work*
" so he thinks hes got me pinned ehh? * chuckles to himself.... i know hes in the trees... thats the onley place he could have thrown anything in this dense brush.... 8 tkes out a wrench and crankes the pressure in his gun weil above 4000! eek [ if 200 is enough to leave a welt 1000 is enough to take off a finger ... and 3000 could but a large dent in solid steal.... just think what 4000 will do

* sets the gun back to mono shot because fireing the gun at such a high pressure at full auto would break the gun for shure * * slowley he edges up and fires severel shots at the tree truncks , blowing holes the size of watermellons with eatch shot * * after crippiling and toppiling over 6 trees he finnaly knocks neote out of his hiding spot , he goes to fire a finishing shot but the gun wont fire! oh s**t * he jumps behind a boulder and sets the preasure back to 300 but when he jumps back up to deliver the fianl shot neote had vanished* damn him.... wheil at least he wont climb the tree agin... he knows very wheil what will happen if he dose .*falls out of the tree* Gah! You found me eh? *Sprints off into the forest, ducking and dodging until he found a hollow log on the ground he thinks as he scoots into the log*ok most games of paint dont last this long.... hmmm theres gota be another way ... aha! reaches into his wet suit pocket and takes out a capsule , he sets it on the ground then shoots it with his gun, and it turns into a box eek he reaches in and finds several paint gernades... [ the big ones!] this should at least get him out of hideing! pulls the pin and tosses one near a holow log **tries to back out of the log as the grenade comes flying into it* s**t! *the grenade goes off before he can get out of the log*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games