Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine got up." damos!" namine yelled, then she started to go down the stairs.
*doesnt hear and keeps running*
"DAMOS!" namine got to the bottem of the stairs."ITS ME NAMINE!" namine runs after him.
*suddenly stops and dissappears as he does so he turns and says* Namine dont Summon the keyblade of...*fades off*
"damos don't go."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"DAMOS!" namine got to the bottem of the stairs."ITS ME NAMINE!" namine runs after him.
*suddenly stops and dissappears as he does so he turns and says* Namine dont Summon the keyblade of...*fades off*
"damos don't go."
my son wont save you now he is long gone from here twisted , now it is my turn to do my biding with you twisted *luaghs and evil im going to rule the world laugh*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:12 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"damos don't go."
my son wont save you now he is long gone from here twisted , now it is my turn to do my biding with you twisted *luaghs and evil im going to rule the world laugh*
"where Damos?" Namine looks at damos father."am not summoning the keyblade."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"damos don't go."
ah you see my dear its not the fact that you want to its the fact that you will twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"damos don't go."
ah you see my dear its not the fact that you want to its the fact that you will twisted
"no i won't." namine backed away from damos father."Where DAMOS?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"damos don't go."
ah you see my dear this is where everything comes to play twisted ....
yo get to Damos you need that keyblade twisted

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:21 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"damos don't go."
"but if i do i will die. you sayed it yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:23 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
evil ... twisted ah but you see my dear if you do it willingly nothing of that sort shall happen to you and youll see you beloved once more twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:26 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
evil ... twisted ah but you see my dear if you do it willingly nothing of that sort shall happen to you and youll see you beloved once more twisted
"how do i know you telling the truth and not a lie."namine looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
*starts to get really aggitated* if you truly love him then you will believe me but i see you are a fool just like his mother evil *grabs her and tries to awaken her hidden power*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:34 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*starts to get really aggitated* if you truly love him then you will believe me but i see you are a fool just like his mother evil *grabs her and tries to awaken her hidden power*
"let go of me."namine trys get him away from him."damos told me not to summon the keyblade so i won't"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:38 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"let go of me."namine trys get him away from him."damos told me not to summon the keyblade so i won't"
do you love him that much to not save his life i see evil .. this should be quite easy now that i know this twisted * grabs her and creates a area in the level to incage her in*now give it some thought in there cuz this is the only mercy ill give you*walkks away*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:43 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
do you love him that much to not save his life i see evil .. this should be quite easy now that i know this twisted * grabs her and creates a area in the level to incage her in*now give it some thought in there cuz this is the only mercy ill give you*walkks away*
"damos where are you?" namine sits down and thinks' if i summon it his father would be happy but i might die from it too. i don't know what to do." Namine begins to cry."damos please come back."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:56 am
namine stands up."damos where did you go?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:04 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine stands up."damos where did you go?"
*leon comes in*he is in the other realms in the crossroad between Dawn ,Light, Twilight, and Darkness stare  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games