Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

dark_fox9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:41 am
SUGGESTION!!! >.> <.< Anyways I was thinking that each pokemon should be able to dodge some attacks at least 3 times during a match to make the Match more fun and challenging although some attacks will hit no matter what (Aerial Ace e.t.c) and I was also thinking Trainers should be able to use the are to their advantage

Exmaple:

Pikachu vs Pelipper (Im using me as an Example) on a Water field

Trainer: Pelipper use Wing attack on Pikachu

Satoshi: Pikachu use slam on the water to make a wave and then use Thunderbolt on the wave So that when Pelipper flies through it'll get a shock...

~~~

I also think we should be able to make up creative moves like so:

Dark's Pikachu vs Toasty's Charizard

Ex 1

Chris grabs Volt and flies high in the air and spins him around a few times and throws him down to the earth (Still have to work out how much Damage it does sweatdrop )

Ex 2

Volt jumps off the wall and jumps onto Chris's back and uses Thunderbolt

~~~

And my final suggestion is that I think that each gym should have like a different field Kinda like in the anime so that the battle would be more creative and either trainer can make attacks based on the field!!

So whaddya think??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm
We could have battles with other trainers from other Guilds.Make some rules that both agree to and hold battles whare the wining Guild gets an award of some sort.  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:47 pm
I like both of yours idea! but darks idea would probably take awhile to figure out and stuffs confused hmm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:36 am
Oh you mean if you use the area as a weapon?? Yeah that would probably be kinda confusing sweatdrop  

dark_fox9

Dragonsage56

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:59 pm
We could share strategy's. Which would be helpful to get through places that we are stuck on. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:23 am
Ummm...I've actually been having quite an issue with the moddage and the guild leader.

1. I have sent a trade, with the name and the species of the pokemon, to the adoption fund with the total amount of the said pokemon. I have yet to have the trade accepted, and I have yet to receive the pokemon that I tried to pay for.

2. I was training in the Burning Fields, when suddenly my FireStorm (Growlithe) came upon a Houndour. So, I began the battle, and it has suddenly frozen. I haven't heard a reply from the mod in a few days.

I was wondering if someone could help me take care of this little problem.  

Azzehh

Dapper Lunatic

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:12 pm
Dread Lycan
Ummm...I've actually been having quite an issue with the moddage and the guild leader.

1. I have sent a trade, with the name and the species of the pokemon, to the adoption fund with the total amount of the said pokemon. I have yet to have the trade accepted, and I have yet to receive the pokemon that I tried to pay for.

2. I was training in the Burning Fields, when suddenly my FireStorm (Growlithe) came upon a Houndour. So, I began the battle, and it has suddenly frozen. I haven't heard a reply from the mod in a few days.

I was wondering if someone could help me take care of this little problem.

I was havingt he same problem with the same mod I think in both the hanging Cliffs and in the Gyms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:54 pm
Aiyayai...  

Azzehh

Dapper Lunatic

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:24 pm
I suggest we create a name rater area so if you want you can changethe names of your pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:25 pm
I suggest we gut out this place,get rid of all the stuff we don't need and remodal it that way it'll be active agian.Also we need new/more mods becouse I have posted on sevral threads/boards and no one has replied in days,I've been really bored thought I'm trying to be active as possible but its hard when theres nothing going on and no one reading things.Please read this and do something about it becouse I'm about ready to leave,I do like this place very much and don't want to so please do something.  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:41 pm
Thats a good idea 3nodding would you care to help and be a mod? =D sense you've been in the guild for as long as I can remember and you've helped out alot 3nodding

Hmmm... my friend's coming over tonight and I'm going to be teaching her about gaia and the guild xD , hopefully we can get everyone on at the same time, that can help out in remodeling/gutting this place out 3nodding

and sorrys for not replying D= I try to check most boards but sometimes I forget some of them D=  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 pm
Its okay,I forgive you Toasty becouse how could I not humm???I don't know about being a mod,I'm not very good at it but I'll try my best k!So what do you want me to do now??  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:03 pm
I dunno, we need to discuss what we're going to do to revamp the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm
k,like I said we need to get rid of a few things and start over,keep only what we need.Tell the people who are active to get thier pokepoints and hold onto them till we get a new bank open.Get rid of the rp for now and maybe some of the things in the pokemall.  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:46 pm
Not many people w ho are active have PP o~o and we need to set up a bank that doesn't give a ridiculous amount of PP after just a little. The RP does need to be closed for now and revamped or something, but only once the guild gets up and running again. And there is a bunch of useless shops in the mall @.@ we should also close down the mini guilds until we get a lot more active members 3nodding  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff