Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:19 pm

(( Uhm... just thought I'd mention... Tao is nowhere near us. He kind of teleported behind Hamani the last time he was around.

So... it's just Izumo and Haru. ))

((Don't worry Mik-Mik. I know full well. He's off fighting Nia. Aoki's just acknowloging that fact... I don't think I spelled ack... I'm not even going to try again. But I deleted it. I would firgue Aoki should stay dead for a while, so I can just monitor everyone. Way easier.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:19 am

((I've been in the forest the whole time, with hamani and ... Aoki and Suki following us? Then I got into a spot of trouble with the parents and had to fix it before getting computer privlages back... or however that word is spelt.

Right now I think I'm just waiting for Edan before doing anything else... That and reading.... reading a lot... hehe...))

((Aoki and Suki followed Hamani and you, Tomoyo followed Aoki because Aoki mocked her, and Suki and Tomoyo are now helping you own Nia, while Aoki left because she was finally so tired she probebly couldn't even move. Now Aoki was helping Haru and Izumo who shitted themselves over, and she's lying in a bush while Izumo goes mass-murderer on their asses.))

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:39 pm

Hamani could feel a great increase of tension in the forest now, how many thieves were concealed in the countless trees, doing her bidding, were unfathomable, but she was now confident that, at this pace especially, they'd reach the destination swiftly, and without fail.

She smirked slightly. Hamani never failed... except that once... but look where it;sd brought her? She still had a chance and the thieves were so precious, so beautiful, so ly and ecxiting, so powerful and magical, and there was nothing that could stop them. She felt honorued, if anything, to be leading the assult.

I wonder if everyday is this exciting for my thieves? She thought to herself as she hacked down three more men in sucession with her katana, pulling it first forwards, and then jutting the hilt backwards into another one, a powerful jab in the shoulderblades-neck region, and then ending it with two in one slash.

She stopped for a moment to take a few short breaths. The blood that coated the forest life was sticky, gooey, and everywhere. It was dowright exciting, to be cooped up for so long, what else could be expected? She knew she'd have to pace herself now, of course, none of the men had touched her yet, she didn't run into the battle whilly-nilly like the others could and did, she was far more stealthy, which never comprosmised the effect, just went over much more neatly for her own sake.

Hamani's breaths became deep as she plunged her blade down into one of the faller bodies, using it as a leanpost as she brushed her chocolate bangs up from her forhead and whiped the sweat from her brow.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:47 pm

Shinobu was drained, but pleased. She seemed to be through the fire now, no more threat of dreams, the doll was being handled, her sister was safe, and she felt as if she could finally take it easy.

She wandered slowly out the hallway and down the stairs, allowing her hand to drape across the walls as she went, taking her time, and yet, still at such a pace as though she were actually intent upon a destination. Earlier she'd gotten a chill up her spine, a particular chill. not one of those "crap, he's not yet"-chills, or a "koh's been hanging out with lil' Aoki again"-chills, but it was more of certain brand of sensitivity that only perked when Haru was near.

From all she could remember, Haru had allways been off in another place, there were parts of her that wanted to believe he had feelings for her, but even when she was near him, he was nowhere near her, allways captivated in his mind, as if the world around him wasn't enough, that he had to think of other places. Either that, or he was obsessed with something... of... someone.

Shinobu's face glowed red as her find filled with images of him in the arms of another gurl, some mystery woman he'd found on one of his mission, something much more lovely and delicate than herself.

She bit the everloving-crap out of her bottom lip, trying her best to flush out such horrible thoughts. That can't be! He's probably just thinking about his next heist! A buisness-guy like Hary, definitely!! There's no other gurl!! no WAY!!

Shinobu paused at her point in the hallways, for a moment, to pound her forhead with her own fists.

"It can't beeee..."

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:01 pm

Yul cradled the cat gently for a moment, in such a sense he was acutally genuinely worried that something unfourtunate would soon happen to it.

"It's not in great shape either, is it?" Yul ased himself as he took a good look over the feline. "Why would a cat be in here anyway?"

He made his way out into one of the rooms, not his, mind you, he didn't reallt have a room. Most of the other thieves, he was well aware, had roms or certain 'places' in the theatre they deemed their own. Yori and Nia had specific rooms, as well as bedding areas designated for Fai, Tomoyo, and Izumo, Tao had the boiler room, and Aoki had a balcony. Also, if he was not mistaked, Shinobu's own domain was the rafters... He didn't have the time or dedication to claim a part of the theatre as his own. Sure, he could understand that the nition of 'owning' something could be empowering, but he didn't like the idea too much. The world's greatest tragedies are wars derived from these views, and if only people would just share everytihng he felt that there'd be a lot more peace in the world. And, even just concerning the small scale of ownership of a part of the theatre, such things could and have been known to cause troubles before. The last thing he wanted to do was make enimies of his own immortal caliber.

In this room he'd temporarily taken up in, Yul ladi out the cat before him, he took a moment to look it over one again, nd then, noticing some obvious bruises, decided hed' like his best to provide atleast some medical care to the cat.

Yul's hand went forwards but he had to stop.

It was pathetic really, but living as an immortal, as he did, he could not honestly remember how to tend to wounds. He actually couldn't ever remember doing so.

"How... dumb." He growled, for lack of a better word. "Being an immortal should compromise my abilities to handle normal creatures. It's like forgetting how to walk because you can run. Deleting knowledge simply because you don't need it anymore. What a waste..."

His eyes darted to the ground for a moment, thinking.

"So pathetic of me... but I don't have a choice." He said as he leant over to the unconcious cat's ear, whipering into it, as if there was acually some sort of the chance the cat could understand what he was saying. "I'm going to promise you now I'll brush up on my first aid real, real soon after this, but for now I'm gonna do a little hocus pocus. Okay? Good. Now don't go anywhere."

The feline's body laid there unmoving, as unconcious beings often are expected to do.

Yul slowly rolled up his sleeves, a needless action, one that merely made him feel better, and then muttered something softly under his breath as glowing lights emerged from each of his palms. A milky blue from the left and a hot red from the right, and as he slid the palms together, the two colours merged, bounced about the room for a spell, and caught the cat within seconds.

~~~

Yul scratch the cat abesentmindedly, his nose plunged deep into a book entitled; "First level emergency first aid", the cat brushing itself up against it's legs as he read.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:02 pm

[I made those big, and if you guys don't wanna read 'em, you don't have to. I just wanted to repent for missing out on so much... my hands are vewy tired now, ya know?]

Edaniel
Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:01 am

{{Edan we are literate remember? If we are even to lazy to just read a post we can hardly call ourselfs literate. I mean we might not like read it right away, but somewhere we should find the time to just read a post. It could take like 3min of our time so why wouldn't we? I'll make a post shortly by the way.}}
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:58 am

[ smile You allways lighten my load, Beanie. Tru dat... ^^

I'm just kinda scared I'ma post too big, I like to go into a lot of detail. You'll even notice that I like to cram my sentences with as many words as possible, I use twice as many commas as periods.]

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:18 pm

((Fuh Sheeezles))

Tao kept an eye on Hamani and somehow the numbers of illusions as well. He heard some voices that were different from the illusions, he figured they were real people then. Didn't matter either way; with a forward thrust, a back-flip behind another 'soldier' and a stab through the back he felled another two. He worked with Hamani, each time she took a pause Tao slipped around with his katars and gave the pressing group another couple stabs and cuts to various arteries and organs.

"I really don't see why we are taking our time with these... we could easily avoid them and go to Nia directly. Although..." He paused for a moment to sever the head of another one, using his two blades in conjunction in a scissor-like motion.

"This way is a little more fun."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Haru felt the burning sensation inside him much like Izumo. The stentch of blood was smeared all over him and as he glanced at the bodies around him, he could only see the town burning around him. He saw the little children's faces in the soldiers'. He felt his heart becoming more heavier by the minute. "Am I any different? Was Hibiki...?" Haru shook his head and dropped his sword onto the ground looking almost stunned for a second as he almost felt the souls of the deead hovering around him.

"Are you that pathetic Haru?" The voice of Hibiki was heard in Haru's head and Haru glanced around and saw Hibiki's image next to him with his hand on his shoulder. M*rder is a common occurance in these times, you are frustrated because you have slaughtered many people? Big deal, that is life." Haru lost contact with the visual plane he was on and saw he was around the burning village again. The corpses moved around him. "Haru... you are so pathetic...." Haru turned and began to shoo the corpses away from him. and Hibiki walked towards Haru and then picked up the corpse and destroyed it. "Stop being so kind hearted, in this world, you are a fighter Haru..." Haru's eyes began to get angrier. He turned to Hibiki and then punched him but he went right through him. "Good, forget your human side and become a m*rderer, that is your purpose."

"My purpose is not for you to control!" Haru said as the vision disapeared and Haru's eyes were filled with more anger then before. He hadn't realized it but he was killing many soldiers while he was in that daze. He was now near the back lines and the general in charge gazed at him with fearful eyes as Haru picked up a small dagger from the ground.

"Please.... don't kill me...." The man said backing away but keeping ready in case if Haru was to attack him. By now the soldiers were starting to slowly begin to die out. Haru's eyes were blank and as they pierced themselves intot he man's eyes, he could only see d*ath before him. In a last ounce of hope, he had the archers point and fire at Haru. Many arrows pierced Haru's body and Haru fell to his knee for a second in pain. Then he got up and gazed at the man. "A demon...." Haru charged at him and then struck the man in the arm with the dagger and then pushed him down on the ground. All he could see was Hibiki's face on the man and he began to thrash the man in the face. He stabbed him in the arms and in the face. The whole entire body began to becom unidentifiable as Haru continuously struck the man.

Soon after, Haru's vision plane began to disapear again and Hibiki was next to him. "This is the path of a m*rderer, this is the path you have choosen." Haru stopped as Hibiki grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "It is time that you realize that you are nothing more than a fool living in this world to kill. You are a sin of nature and all you do is destroy rather than help." Hibiki smiled. "You are so pathetic...." Haru turned around and his vision came back and he turned towards the tree to see Hibiki staring at him. Haru tried to move but the archers blocked his way. Hibiki smiled and then turned around and vanished.

"Damn you Hibiki... I will....." Haru turned to the archers who pointed their arrows at him and then rushed at the enemy again. "As long as he remains alive, I will keep on fighting... until he is destroyed.... I will find a way." Haru struck the archer before him as they released their arrows again into Haru's body.

[Wow, very nice post there, Dark.]

Dark Slaine

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:13 pm

Hamani turned towards Tao, her graceful locks billowing in the light wind. She could see him, a refined fighter, it was actually rather attract, she admired a man who knew how to handle a weapon. Although, in all truths, she doubted there was a man there, of the Immortal Thieves, that could not handle a weapon. Maybe the younger ones, but one had to doubt if they could truly be classified as men. Atill watching the speckles of blood wash down his outfit, along with his grace with the katars was quite appetizing. She smiled flirtatiously with one of those looks in her eyes, not acting on it, but still picking up her sword.

"This way is a lto more fun, isn't it?" she said, giving him a glance. "Immortality is beautiful isn't it? It gives one the ability to live unlike normal beings, you don't have to worry about life or d*ath, and you can take your time in any actino. It eliminated all self-responsibility, and yet, it can fall so easily. Did you see what was done to Shinobu?" she lifted her sword to her mouth, drawing the blade along the nape of her own neck, and then, flatwise, by her own cheek, avoiding damage the entire way. "For s short, twentyfours hours? Not even, she became mortal, she had to worry, she had to seriously fret over herself. What was going to happen to herself. The disgusting horror in her dreams are the worries that which haunt mortals in everyday life. What will happen to them? Will life be sucked from their bodies? Will they have to wait in eternal darkness? will all life fade out of themselves. Does d*ath even exist? Such things are routinary troubles in the minds of mortals, but you, Tao, you will never have to think of such horrible things."

Hamani carefully brought the blade across her lips and brought it down, gripping it firmly in her perfect, pale hand.

"Your mind can not even begin to understand what it is like to be mortal, at the mercy of the tides. Sure, there are ways around immortality, intangible aspects of the mind that can easily be controlled. Shinobu's dreams are something that can be augmented to give her the same kind of horror of human d*ath. Melora's doll enduces pain that even you immortals will feel, just because it's not physical pain. See how weak? Even one such as you? I bet inside you feel so impermable, like a rock, like a god. But no matter how strong, defined, and fortious you seem, even with your immortality. There are ways around any kind of defense. Remember that."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:41 am

"Some may not... but I remember my life before I was immortal. I guess you could say this immortality business made my plans go awry, I had no intention of living so long, hence the business I put myself into. I'm aware there are loop-holes around immortality, hard to achieve they may be. And if I do die one day I would rather it be in combat than struggling against the powers of a doll."

He sighed to himself under his mask and kept an area around Hamani clean of any mortal intrusion. Or.... illusionary intrusion.

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:45 am

Hamani raised a brow at Tao's first statement, but remained quiet through the next. He was smart, arguable one of the smartest of the thieves, but she could see through his charade, she knew he was wise, but he was not all-kowing. He was afraid, like any being, of the unknown elemtents of life, a fear that penetrated all, and left none standing. Not even the strongest.

"You lie." she said sharply. "you have no memory of before you were turned immortal."

Her eyes bore a cold, stern look, and while her voice was not raised, one wouldn't doubt that she was being challenged, and she's had her own opinion to keep.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:20 pm

Bodies strewn about his feet, Izumo was panting wildly. There were none left standing that he could see, save Haru. Everyone was either dead, or fallen, perhaps even hiding. Those who did not share in this cruel fate, had somehow managed to escape. After all, they fled in all directions, and not even he could be everywhere at once, as much as he would've liked to be.

His vision was blurred now. He couldn't focus on anything. Thinking, for some reason, he could fight this off, too, Izumo began flailing his blades wildly. Though in his mind's eye he was attacking something imperceivable, to anyone else his actions would look... psychotic.

Without warning, all the flailing and fighting stopped. Izumo stood erect, the blades in his hand shaking. They fell to the ground, followly closely by Izumo himself.

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:00 pm

Aoki shivvered and sat up from her place in the bush. She had completely forgotten Izumo and Haru were fighting large groups of men, and absent mindedly walked in through a back exit of the theater, closing the door delicately behind her.

Aoki knew she wasn't supposed to go out when Shinobu didn't know, but Aoki didn't even remember what she went out for. Looking around, she didn't see much to do. Koh wasn't around, and apparently it was just her and her sister. Yawning, she took a seat on her balcony and crossed her arms to rest her chin when looking over the guard rail. She blinked, and sighed. Everything was back to normal at last.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games