Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:05 pm
"Oh, you like to be in charge?" she laughed, "That's always fun~~"

This is coming from the Clavat who has never done the do before...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:21 pm
"Yeah, I like it. But anyway, off the topic of sex! Unless, you'd like to talk about the next stud muffin I might go after...but of course you wouldn't, so let's get going!" Hana laughed, and began running. Some part of her wanted to get to Shella as soon as possible. No, that was a lie...

All of Hana wanted her to get to Shella as soon as possible.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:23 pm
Kikuchi continued after Hana, huffing aling the way, she didn't want to run...

Hurdy's attire was... layered... running this much was tiring...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:31 pm
Hana chuckled amusedly, wondering how slow Kikuchi and Hurdy could be. Then again...Clavats always seemed to wear so much clothing...It didn't matter. She stopped running, and looked around.

"Where are we anyway?"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:34 pm
"Caravan crossroads, that way leads to Mine of Cathergies," pointed Kikuchi, "The other was leads to the Miasma Stream."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:37 pm
"So...we go to the Miasma Stream? Because I doubt we'd want to go to the mine..." Hana shivered. She stared at the path that led to the mines. She'd been there once with her parents on a caravan...the darkness was quite scary, as was the Orc King. That thing nearly took a chunk out of her. At least De Nam was there, and he pulled her out of getting struck on more than one occasions. "I don't like that place.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:44 pm
"I heard bad things about the mine anyways, oi," Kikuchi shrugged, let's go to the Miasma Stream, my Chalice has the correct elemt and it can hold Hurdy and I.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:46 pm
"I have my own crystal...I can get through without changing the element..." Hana pulled out a small crystal. It looked as if it had been cracked, and the ohter half was elsewhere. Which it was. "So let's get going..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:54 am
"Yep, we know that--"

"A... ruling elemental crystal you say...?" Hurdy questioned as he observed it up close as Hana held it out, "It's... I..."

"No more staring!" Kikuchi cried as she grabbed his coat sleeve and dragged him along, hell, he might spaz out too if he thinks about it too long...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:26 pm
"Uhh...maybe I should have just said it matched the element..." Hana sighed, and pocketed it again, and walked into the stream. "Ugh...I don't like these places..." she winced.  

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:12 pm
RedWorld

((I know! I just made it seem like you did talk to him like that. XD))
"Well I'm slow and out of shape!" Shinryaku said, looking away. He was just kidding though. He didn't know that Kara Ni got ahead of him. "Anyway, where are we heading next?"

"Hee hee." Kara Ni laughed. "Nnn? We should go to the next area with a myrr tree, but we should stalk up first. What's the nearest town?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:56 pm
"Ohh, ohh! I know!" Shinryaku said. "Me and Suisho passed it once! I just forgot..... umm..... 2 blacksmiths..... crystal with a metal around it..." He thought hardly until he finally yelled out, "Marr's Pass! Yeah! Let's go there!"  

RedWorld

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:34 pm
eclestimon
"Uhh...maybe I should have just said it matched the element..." Hana sighed, and pocketed it again, and walked into the stream. "Ugh...I don't like these places..." she winced.

"Miasma Streams? I agree, they're really scary... I ran out of that place and didn't even get to the other side I was so scared... Da Vis and Hana Khol got me through eventually though..." Kikuchi laughed uneasily, though sooned looked to Hurdy.

"And you seem thoughtful..."

"I just feel a sense of familiarity from Hana's crystal... there's something about that however that eludes me, I can place a finger on it..." Hurdy explained, "I know I've seen it somewhere else before... I know it takes you somewhere special..."

"No more rambling!!"

"Yes ma'am..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:32 pm
Hana shrugged, and turned to look at the pair. She shrugged and replied,

"Gurdy acted in the almost same way to it...oh well. Let's get going."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:45 pm
"Knowing how it ended I don't intend on letting anyone think on it anymore, migrains hurt it seems," she said, looking to the stream, "Off we go!' exclaimed Kikuchi as she took Hurdy's hand, Chalice in the other, she marched forward.

((Did you get my reply to your PM?))

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games