Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:44 pm
umm.. was that my new name?
xp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:41 pm
KirbyVictorious
But they stopped carting insane people off, because there were too many.

So I say, no, I don't suffer from insanity.

I enjoy every effing SECOND of it xd

Indeed, enjoying it is better then wallowing in it. ^_^ Take what you got right? Anyways, thank you Tak-Jak. Feel just a little more comfortable. Tend to be shy, espically in a new group/community/guild.

Greetings Otaku_Punk, Razz! ^_^ I love greeting other who are new like me. Introductions aren't too hard, I just never know where to stop really on mine.

AkinaTerta

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:44 am
No No No, Terta, that shall not do!
You cannot be shy,
for I love you!
3nodding

And we are a family of the insanity.
And shyness is not in our gene pool.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:46 pm
shyness? ?Que? ?Nosotros?

!Estamos no!

I'm awful at spanglish.

But we are not shy.

We are daring.

We do not compromise or feel embarrased. We dare. And we share.

razz  

KirbyVictorious

phantommangagirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:29 pm
I'm Sarah, aka "phantommangagirl."

I've just discovered this guild recently from a link in someone's signature, and I basically decided to check it out. I've been writing for a really long time, ever since I started writing a story in second grade and it became a giant hit in my class (I had a whole series plotted out, but it never took).

I like to write fanfics and short stories, and am trying to work on a novel with little success sweatdrop . I've been getting into writing free-verse poetry ever since I joined Author's Club at my school, and most of my poetry is based on real-life experiences (I once wrote a really nasty poem after I had a gigantic fight with my mom).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:42 pm
Whose sig was it? I need to rain cookies upon them for such a heroic deed!

Hi, I'm Kirby, a mod, would you believe it, and more a novelist than anything else. Erm...I don't do as well with short stories or poems, I'm horrible at fanfiction/roleplaying, but at novels, I can safely say that I have reached my forte. I'm not saying I'm good, I'm saying I OCD over them. Check 'em out in Works; you'll get it.

Um, I'm also clinically insane. Sorta. And my greatest ambition is to be a published author by 2008. (I'm 14, in case you wanted to know--yes, I said that now on purpose mrgreen .)

YES, I am PINK and FLUFFY.

And that is all.

So, Sar, welcome to the guild, hope you find it inspiring, enlightening, encouraging, and all the other adjectives with positive connotations I can think of! heart

Oh yeah, ever heard of Nanowrimo?

*laughs weakly* This would be it--the most brutal challenge a writer can ever take.

This is why the guild is pretty much dead. That and Turkey Day. (Tofurkey? *offers*) So I'm here, hanging out, and so are a few others....but taht's about it. Wait till December, when things get FUN--La Capitana is here around then! heart

*ahem* So...yeah. No more babbling. got it.  

KirbyVictorious

_Shiloh Filia_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:41 pm
Hmm....*searches around for the newbie introductions*

ah.

Hello my name is Stone Angel4...bet you didn't know that already, did ya? Heh, anyways, I guess my nickname in real life is Mel.

I really do love to write; I really love all of the arts: singing, drama (not necessarily acting IN the dramas), drawing, and literature. I love singing, usually I only do it when no one is around so I can just belt it out--and then of course I sing in Choir as well (ironic, huh? razz ) I am not very good at drawing, but if I set aside an hour to do something it might just come out half-decent lol. Writing, however, is definately something I love to do, read, and show. I usually have really neat ideas for novels, even trilogies, but I can never train myself to stay on the one subject and so I end up giving up and starting on a new one. I am determined to quit this tradition, however. Very determined. However, poetry is something I enjoy to do as well.

I hate my English teacher.

Um, not much else about me. I have at least a little more about me in my profile if you care to know and find out. I love rambling! Sorry, I had to say that. Rambling, being random, and being insane is something I'm very good at. But yes, I have my intimate, serious, creative side as well. biggrin yey me. Anyway, I don't think you all want to read an essay so I'll shut up.

--stone angel4 pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:43 pm
Welcome Sar *as Kirby has so named thee*
Names Tak. Im a mod also.
Probably one of the few that actually visit
as of now with them all writing Nano.
I chose not to enter this year,
due to over work in school
and soccer and what not.

Welcome Welcome!
And If You Like Writing.
Your in the Right Place.

**No Pun Intended**

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:57 pm

*bursts out laughing*

I just got that. Really.

XD

I nickname everyone. That's Takkun. *waves*

Hey Takkun, want some e-Tofurkey?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:00 pm
.... sad
No.. sadly I have to eat the reasl stuff..
Health issues...

cry

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:03 pm
awwwww. Poor turkey.

*munches on tofurkey by herself* I wonder if I can dress this up as real turkey and trick the family into eating it? They dno't mind the tofu dogs...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:41 pm
This fills me with so much joy to say.

Too many newbies to welcome all of you by name!

<333333333333333333

I'm Spastic waffles (Um...just don't tell anyone. This is my super-secret fourth identity).

^^

Anyway, I'd like to say a few words.

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

Welcome, loves!

Avoid Alliteration Always
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:43 pm
*cries* I MISS DUMBLEDORE!

crying crying crying crying

Hey capitana! Glad you could make it! Tofurkey? *offers*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:45 pm
KirbyVictorious
*cries* I MISS DUMBLEDORE!

crying crying crying crying

Hey capitana! Glad you could make it! Tofurkey? *offers*
To...furk...y?

I don't eat Tofu. No offense.

But I think I'd be safe with a nice toffee.

Sorry. I'm in a "quote Dumbledore" mood. heart Harry Potter.

I've gone into a renewed obsession phase since the release of the TEASER TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Avoid Alliteration Always
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:48 pm
'Ello people that I somehow missed!

I'm Reese. Or Ben. Or Co-Stalker of Evan. ninja

All I can say is...

Say the Prayer of Insanity each night, and don't forget to drink your milk. Unless you're allergic. Then have something else.

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games